Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

In the beginning of KH1 when Sora is dreaming, the glass portraits he is standing on (Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty) appear in the order of the first 3 worlds Ventus visits in KHBBS. I thought that was amazingly ironic. I wonder if Nomura did that intentionally? Did anyone ever realize this???

By the way this is my first post on the forums as you can see, soooo hello all of KH13 forums. (=

Your right the portraits .......i never notice..,but why...and speaking of portraits glass..kh 2 when roxas was in the opening of stations the portrait glass may have sora and his friend on the glass,but have you notice the color? First blue,green ,and orangy/brown...you know aqua's ventus' and terra's favorite color

Eh, I think it was probably intentional, but I guess it may have coincedentally ended up like when they were doing the story. Afterall, those worlds were supposed to be a key feature in BBS since they weren't in any other title yet.

And welcome to KH13!

lol I thought it was ironic. anyone noticed in KH2 when Roxas was in the Station of Serenity when your about to fight the Twilight Thorn the three platforms are the same colors as Ven, Terra, and Aqua's wayfinders. Ironic too huh?

They also made Cinderella brunette in the Station. But it's probably just a coincidence.

I always wondered why they basically forced the princesses on you at the beginning of BbS. They should have put Enchanted Dominion later.

lol I thought it was ironic. anyone noticed in KH2 when Roxas was in the Station of Serenity when your about to fight the Twilight Thorn the three platforms are the same colors as Ven, Terra, and Aqua's wayfinders. Ironic too huh?

thats what I said,but I didn't say the serenity station...opps hehe

Coincedence. Doubt Square put much thought into that. Besides, after Dwarf Woodlands, you're free to travel. You could do Enchanted Dominion before Castle of Dreams if you wanted.

Coincedence. Doubt Square put much thought into that. Besides, after Dwarf Woodlands, you're free to travel. You could do Enchanted Dominion before Castle of Dreams if you wanted.

But in the timeline Ventus visits Castle of dreams before Enchanted Dominion. =) So either way it's still chronologically accurate to the order of the worlds Ventus visits.

I think it was intentional. Some people think that the voice talking to Sora is Ventus. Sora may have been walking through the stations as Ventus remembered them. I never noticed it before, but it's really interesting it turned out that way.

no it isn't a coincidence it is meant for Dream Drop Distance to explain that and i have never played the game on a silly PSP so yeah it is done purposely i know it is couse KH was developed before anything else and KH BBS is a prequel so they had an idea of what it is going to be when they were making kingdom hearts 1

it was intentional, the whole xehanort saga 10 years ago when they were first starting kh but of course they didnt planned ahead furtherer because back then everyone though that Kh would be an abomination