Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Would you like to see Final Fantasy XIII characters in KH?

108 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Final Fantasy XIII characters in KH?

• Yes, Lightning.
    • Yes, someone else.
    • Nope.

No, it's too early for them to show up plus they wouldn't fit in. . .In my opinion I just want to see some Cloud resolve his problems with Sephiroth. . . .that would be beast also!

Snooooooow :D i get the feeling he and Sora would get along splendidly

eh... if they added him, they'd probably want to parallel Hope's story, so he'd probably treat Sora like a kid, and Sora wouldn't like that.

Since Sora is basically the stand in for every character ever in every story ever in KH.

eh... if they added him, they'd probably want to parallel Hope's story, so he'd probably treat Sora like a kid, and Sora wouldn't like that.

Since Sora is basically the stand in for every character ever in every story ever in KH.

maybe on the disney side your right but i cant think of a time he stood in for another FF character.

maybe on the disney side your right but i cant think of a time he stood in for another FF character.

Sora just sort of has similar relationships with characters as they do with another character. However, most of the existing characters have no similar character for him to stand in for. The Sora to Hope thing would be easy, so I feel like they'd do that, though Sora being very different from Hope, I'd like to imagine that the end results would be different.

The main reason why I think Snow of all people would do this is because one of his character traits is 'Let us grownups do the fighting'

i did a thread like this already but ya would be epic think about it like lightnings like a girl vertion of Cloud so shed be perfect for kh and then sazh snow fang and hope would be cool to have to not a 100% on vanille though

I don´t think lightning would fit so well.

..................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................................