Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts at Tokyo Game Show 2011

That doesn't really make much sense, since there's only an R button and an L button, not an L1/L2 R1/R2

oh crap, my bad. that's right, R and L buttons only. sorry, I told ya: 4 hours of sleep aren't enough for someone to be translating stuff

First reactions:

Sora - Nice outfit...

Riku - HE CUT HIS HAIR!!! I love Riku. :3

Later reaction:

OH MY GOSH NEKU IS IN THEEEERE!!!

Edit:

Does anyone else think Sora and Riku look kinda more like their KH1 selves, only with new outfits? (And hair, for Riku, obviously. I'm used to him with long hair but he looks really cute with it cut short. xD)

ugh im really not liking the short hair on Riku. his long hair is so sexy! but oh well. hopefully KH3 he'll have his beautiful long locks again. only thing i like is his new outfit.

R+L+X or B: D-link with your dream eater partner (wow, they're allies!! so I'll get to fight against my beloved heartless!)

R+L+A: D-link with both dream eater partners

I think it means these dog and bat shaped creatures?

I've already expressed this notion to my friends, but... perhaps Sora and Riku look the way they do because this is a dream adventure. They would be appearing as a 'perfect' or more 'idealistic' them. (I believe this to be similar to how Xehanort's Heartless chose his looks. He wanted to look that way because it suited him best.)

I think the dream-state is a perfect way for them to be tested... and for them to solve important problems at the same time. In dreams, we act more spontaneously with our decision making. We are definitely more pure to our thoughts and choices, truly following our heart, and logic need not get in the way. We can also do things we can't in reality - so long as we remember we are dreaming, we can always be victorious. But if we forget, even when things seem wildly impossible, we will freeze up and we will lose. If dream is the theme, I assure you, nightmares are entirely relevant. -w-

I also believe that there's a possibility they could meet sleeping and trapt persons in a dream world. Riku could easily be shown visions of apprentice!Xehanort's past to help figure out what they're dealing with. Dreams take place in the mind. If he can hop into other minds, he really could help Terra wage a mental battle with Master Xehanort.

First, yes, the Mastery test. But they'll be picking up the skills they need in the test to do their actual mission to save the world - in the same other reality, the dream reality, where they were tested. This is just what I believe.

Wow. A panda, a squirrel, a unicorn and a bat. I'm seriously going to say 'What's wrong with Donald and Goofy. I'm getting worried now. This seems just too weird.

But the rest of it sounds interesting enough. I suppose I have to see it really to get a good feel for it.

Wow. A panda, a squirrel, a unicorn and a bat. I'm seriously going to say 'What's wrong with Donald and Goofy. I'm getting worried now. This seems just too weird.

But the rest of it sounds interesting enough. I suppose I have to see it really to get a good feel for it.

Im fine with new party member as long as they are good. So here hoping they don't fail big time.

That doesn't really make much sense, since there's only an R button and an L button, not an L1/L2 R1/R2

The new slide pad accessory adds R2, and L2 buttons, along with the second circle pad. Maybe that was what the picture (or whatever it was) was referring too.

Anyway, Riku looks so much better than he did in KHII. No more belly button shirt, thank goodness. Sora looks pretty cool too. The new partner's are... interesting.

As for Neku, well, it seems that the dreams and fan-fictions of many people are about to come true.

The new slide pad accessory adds R2, and L2 buttons, along with the second circle pad. Maybe that was what the picture (or whatever it was) was referring too.

Anyway, Riku looks so much better than he did in KHII. No more belly button shirt, thank goodness. Sora looks pretty cool too. The new partner's are... interesting.

As for Neku, well, it seems that the dreams and fan-fictions of many people are about to come true.

i thought it only added R2 well that what i read anyway, so if it does add R2 and L2 then cool

i thought it only added R2 well that what i read anyway, so if it does add R2 and L2 then cool

Here [Click]. As you can see from the picture, it adds a L2 and R2 buttons (that look a lot like trigger buttons). It does make the whole thing more awesome. I think I might buy the thing if KH uses the second pad as camera control.

If the Mark of Mastery is only part of the game and Riku/Sora really do look Young cause their being tested in the dream then they must be in their Kh II clothes later in game as the Mom isn't the whole game.

Actually their being in a game explains how Sora suddenly appears in Travese town with new clothes without a clue...as these kinds of stuff happen in Dreams.

I'm also guessing the Xehanort thing is like Meanwhile in the real world...thing

Hey DCuich, can you provide a source for our game play impressions instead of copy/pasting, thanks!

A couple of weeks ago, someone posted news from KH13 onto KHInsider (with a link), and one of your admins removed the link. After requesting nicely that they put it back, they refused. I'm happy for us to both credit each other but it shouldn't only work one-way.

http://forums.khinsider.com/members/skarsg-rd-with-dchiuch.html

A couple of weeks ago, someone posted news from KH13 onto KHInsider (with a link), and one of your admins removed the link. After requesting nicely that they put it back, they refused. I'm happy for us to both credit each other but it shouldn't only work one-way.

http://forums.khinsi...th-dchiuch.html

I think the difference here is one of us don't use the other's forum to link to their site. If you are using our stuff, you credit us. We've been noticing that you guys have been mooching stuff from us all night which is rather disgusting, but that stuff isn't stuff our staff wrote or generated, so we can't force you to credit us (plus proving this accusation is another complete mess). But our demo impressions are OUR write ups, and it is only fair that you source when you take something like that.

Also, Skasgard is no longer working with us. (On good terms of course, she has other things to attend to.)

When you produce content that is your own, we will gladly source you. But we do remove news items we consider to be advertisements on our forums. We'd expect the same level of tolerance here.

I think the difference here is one of us don't use the other's forum to link to their site. If you are using our stuff, you credit us. We've been noticing that you guys have been mooching stuff from us all night which is rather disgusting, but that stuff isn't stuff our staff wrote or generated, so we can't force you to credit us (plus proving this accusation is another complete mess). But our demo impressions are OUR write ups, and it is only fair that you source when you take something like that.

Also, Skasgard is no longer working with us. (On good terms of course, she has other things to attend to.)

When you produce content that is your own, we will gladly source you. But we do remove news items we consider to be advertisements on our forums. We'd expect the same level of tolerance here.

>take news from thread, don't credit thread owners

>surprised when thread creator posts the news on their own site

sharing news because this isnt a competition =/= advertising

also if you look everything is credited. your site is not the only other kh site out there, im sorry.

I'll continue this in the chat system. But for the record, we don't "mooch" from you, like you I assume we look at Japanese blogs, as well as English-speaking blogs like Andriasang and Siliconera, as well as Neogaf etc.

Oh, and the thread in question wasn't us advertising, it was some random guy posting a link to us.

But yeah continue in chat.

Everyone please get back to discussing TGS. :)

Anyways, totally can't wait for this game!

Neku looks a bit strange to me. Does he to anyone else too? Maybe I'm just used to how he looked in TWEWY. o3o

@Cella: EVERYWHERE MAN. FLUFFLES IS EVERYWHERE. /shot