Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Koko

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

People need to stop glamorising stupid things. "Gangnam Style" and "What Does the Fox Say?" deserve none of the popularity that they have received.

Hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied elsewhere.

People need to stop glamorising stupid things. "Gangnam Style" and "What Does the Fox Say?" deserve none of the popularity that they have received.

I agree, both of those things annoy the hell out of me. When I see people dancing to gangnam style I feel second hand embarrassment for them. The only popular phase (if that's the right word for it) that I actually liked was the Harlem Shake because the song was catchy.

This one severely pisses me off, so language warning

I was at the mall today, and I got really excited about this Jack Skellington plush: just basicly saying " aww, cool" This older woman looked at me, and said to her friend " He's kinda old for that.."WHAT...THE...F UCK???None asked you for your shitty opinion lady, so STFU@GTFO!You guys get what i'm saying here?

I was at the mall today, and I got really excited about this Jack Skellington plush: just basicly saying " aww, cool" This older woman looked at me, and said to her friend " He's kinda old for that.."WHAT...THE...F UCK???None asked you for your shitty opinion lady, so STFU@GTFO!You guys get what i'm saying here?

That sounds extremely upsetting...

I don't really do "theories," but if you want to go through my threads in the past, I have some essays and thoughts on the series that are "extensive."

I appreciate the information.

Haha yeah man, my buddies and i went to Toyrs R Us and rode around on the bikes there. We played with a lot of the toys and ALMOST BOUGHT AN E-Z BAKE OVEN but we didnt have much money on us at the time. Some people thought we were weirdos but the people who worked there got a kick out of it. We probably made their night hhaaha.D/w bout it just ignore em. Go off and enjoy whatever makes ylu happy and let them waste their time nitpicking and being nosy. If she were old she probably just doesnt know, either.

I don't like the Sonic series. The classic 2D games were decent, but not really good. The 3D games were horrible, with the exception of maybe Colors and Lost World. To be honest, I don't get why anyone ever tried to say Sonic was a good rival for Mario, Mario games far outclass Sonic's. At least he made the transition to 3D right.

I don't like the Sonic series. The classic 2D games were decent, but not really good. The 3D games were horrible, with the exception of maybe Colors and Lost World. To be honest, I don't get why anyone ever tried to say Sonic was a good rival for Mario, Mario games far outclass Sonic's. At least he made the transition to 3D right.

I partially agree. I have played the classic games, and while they are not bad, not all of them are particularly good. It seems that many Sonic enthusiasts believe that Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the best Sonic game there is, but I do not see how it is any different from the others when it comes to how enjoyable it is. I found the first Sonic game to be frustrating, and the second game could have been better.

I do not know what to say about the 3D games, because I have only ever played side-scrolling Sonic games.

I partially agree. I have played the classic games, and while they are not bad, not all of them are particularly good. It seems that many Sonic enthusiasts believe that Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the best Sonic game there is, but I do not see how it is any different from the others when it comes to how enjoyable it is. I found the first Sonic game to be frustrating, and the second game could have been better.

I do not know what to say about the 3D games, because I have only ever played side-scrolling Sonic games.

I've played a little bit of the classic trilogy, they're kinda eh. Sure, there's the rush of going fast for a while, but when an obstacle or enemy comes along and slows you down, it just gets annoying. I liked Sonic Advance 3 as a kid, but replaying it now, the bosses are all super frustrating. As for the 3D games, I've only played Heroes and seen 06 and Unleashed. Heroes was incredibly frustrating, 06 looked boring (As many have stated in the past), and didn't like the werehog gimmick in Unleashed. The Wii version of Colors seems kinda fun though, and I'm liking the looks of Lost World since it reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy.

Haha yeah man, my buddies and i went to Toyrs R Us and rode around on the bikes there. We played with a lot of the toys and ALMOST BOUGHT AN E-Z BAKE OVEN but we didnt have much money on us at the time. Some people thought we were weirdos but the people who worked there got a kick out of it. We probably made their night hhaaha.D/w bout it just ignore em. Go off and enjoy whatever makes ylu happy and let them waste their time nitpicking and being nosy. If she were old she probably just doesnt know, either.

^ This, I like.

I also hate people who hate on CHARMED, when they've probably never seen it, or just don't get it, so they say it sucks. CHARMEDists... -_-