Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nick Sideris

Kingdom Hearts II (from me to demyx fans)

Woop!!! Woop!!!

My favorite orginazation XIII characters are Axel, Demyx, Xigbar, and Saix.

Demyx, the only person I know who doesn't care about REAL weapons, he just uses a freakin' Sitar.

That's what makes him sooooo epic!!!

*and carefree*

Edited by Mystics Apprentice

Guest Lady Dreana

Demyx, the only person I know who doesn't care about REAL weapons, he just uses a freakin' Sitar.

But why a sitar and not a gitar

AND SHOULDN'T THERE BE A THREAD FOR AXEL /LEA!

I was literally stuck on him as a boss for OVER 2 YEARS!!!...and then I thought, "Oh...yeah, I better fight this guy on a higher level than 14, shouldnt I?" Fail http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.png I loved his weapon though, most unique of all the Org. members if you ask me. (Whiny and funny as all heck too..."Run, RUN AWAY!" :P)

Oh god I hated Demyx! He was so whiny and would always run away! He was so annoying! And I bet he was in love with Xemnas. He was so weak how did he even get in the org? What favors did he have to pull to swing that one? They didn't even show us his somebody he sucks that much : And he had the worst boss fight ever. And what's up with his mullet? Grody.

Demyx was a cool character and I loved the mullet as it looked great on him. How did he join the organization? Well he met their qualifications. He also has another side to him and shouldn't be taken lightly just because he just not like to fight. He can fight real well if pushed though.