Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Think Pink

Why is everyone making excuses?

I agree, but I have not seen one person who done this =/ how many people exactly blamed autism?

inb4 Nweintraub

Edit: Nevermind I noticed he was faking as well. Well you answered my question, not really thats just one person xD

It's an unfortunate tendency of people to blame things for their problems. Yes, conditions and experiences that adversely effect you should be considered, but they aren't the main problem. I have a blood sugar problem that makes me really irritable when I haven't eat stuff good for me, and while this does effect me, I choose my actions.

firetruck I hate that too.

"YOU CAN'T BULLY ME I HAVE ASPERGERS" or "I HAVE AUTISM" isn't valid when you don't have those issues.

Especially those who decide to be 'emo' and then call themselves 'depressed' or 'misunderstood.'

Just stop it. My mom was diagnosed with depression when she was 18. It's something you have to take medication for. It's not something that just happens.

I myself suffer from mild Bipolar Disorder, but at least I can control myself, take responsibility for my actions and learn how to cope with my shit instead of blaming everything on it.

God. I'd like to go up to every person who claims to be 'special' and just tell them to grow up and get over themselves.

(All due respect to those who legit suffer from disorders or diseases like that, of course.)

Wow I was just reading a book on this a week ago, I tend to agree that people blame their problems on the disorders.When people do this I get upset beacuse a lot of people use it as an excuse to do bad things.

I'm guessing this topic has something to do with the other thread I started?

Actually no. I've just seen it all over the place lately and it's getting on my nerves. At school especially, but quite often on the Internet, even on here a few times.

Really? My younger brothers *twins* both have autism, but on the milder end of the spectrum. And I've never heard of this happening. o-O But then again, they hate when we mention that they have it... e.e;

I've been clinically depressed for 12 years and was just stricken with Bell's Palsey... I screw up because I don't pay attention. IT'S NOT MY MEDICAL CONDITIONS!

Get your act together, world! Or I'm blaming you next time.