Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

KH3D *VERY BIG SPOILER ALERT PLOT DETAILS CONFIRMED I WARNED YOU* Light will fall to Darkness

This time, Sora will probably be the one who needs saving. But let's take in consideration what Youngnort said, shall we?

"The things you treasure will be swallowed by the depths of your memories and you'll forget."

Still wondering what he means by that, but I'm pretty sure he means all his friends in general, (Riku Kairi etc) but maybe even the things he doesn't know he treasures (Hearts he's harboring).

Notice, knowing=/=not knowing=/=forgetting, but forgotten=/= lost. He doesn't know of Ventus, but forgetting for good would cause consequences.

How would Sora avoid this? Most likely trying to awaken those memories before it's too late. Remembering the people he's connected to before he forgets them for real.

But I'm trying to find out how he will do this, or how anyone can help him with this. It sounds more like an internal struggle than anything.

ok when i was watching the trailer i thought it was Mickey tring to get to Master Xehanort, but its sora now, but than again later in the trialer he looks like to be in a comotos state so who knows what happend sora is probably in a Dive to the Heart, becuase we see Vens amour laying on the ground on what looks like a Dive to the Heart so Sora might be in his own heart trying to get Ven or something who knows, but its most likely Sora isn't there of his own will, something happend to have Sora be in a comotos state and Master Xehanort or Young Master Xehanort took him and is holding him their who knows man this game is all confusing untill you actually play it im sure

It kinda explains the artwork too Sora has to awaken his sleeping memories in order to do so he has to drop into his own heart and deal with the darkness face to face for the first time. On the other hand riku needs to awaken his true potential as well as his confidense. Thus we have sora fall into the dark and riku rises to save him.

Maybe I should go and look at every frame of the trailer later.

When I saw that, I didn't really think about who it was Mickey was going for, I was focusing more on the other things that were taking place. Also, was that Xemnas who stopped Mickey from climbing higher?

Maybe I should go and look at every frame of the trailer later.

When I saw that, I didn't really think about who it was Mickey was going for, I was focusing more on the other things that were taking place. Also, was that Xemnas who stopped Mickey from climbing higher?

Yeah, you can tell by the haircut and you can see his face for a single frame.

if you remember, Yen Sid did say 'would one of you suffice, against what was not a single one of him', or something to that effect.

Yeah I remember that quote, it just doesn't make any sense that they all can coexist at the same time. Especially if they are essentially the same person.