Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lu Xun

Have you already spoiled yourself with some videos from KH3D?

Have you already spoiled yourself with some videos from KH3D?  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Have you already spoiled yourself with some videos from KH3D?

• Yes, I have watched most of the videos of KH3D.
    • Yes, but only with the ending and/or secret ending.
    • Yes, but only with the boss fights.
    • Noo... But I don't know if I'll be able to resist for much longer...
    • No! I have decided that I won't spoil myself, and I really won't see a thing before I've got the English version with me.
    • Another option? Tell us below.

I was pretty much glued to the livestreams since the release. I only have a few scenes I missed, since one needs sleep eventually. Otherwise, except for some clarification when things get subtitled, yeah, I spoiled everything. xD

Then again, I have no idea when I'll ever be able to play the game myself, so...>->

Since I know that I will never play this game, I have no obligations keeping me from watching every cutscenes and video.

Um why? A 3DS is super cheap,and getting the game itself is really worth it.

i told myself i was gonna only watch the first two cutscenes and the opening. i did that.. but i also saw more of the TWEWY characters and stopped and watched the ending and the secret ending... But its good that i don't know what happens in between so i can still be surprised when i get the game! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png It's like getting a new book and reading the last sentence of the entire thing and wondering what it means. I can't get to the end without knowing what's going on before it.

yup I watched the world that never was cutscenes, the ending (english sub) & the Secret ending (english Sub ) I tried not to, but I just couldn't resist the epicness & excitement of KH3d, but even tho I spoiled myself I like many of us, still plan to buy KH3D when it comes out in America.

Edited by KingdomHearts0123

Watched everything before the game came out. That's it.

Not spoiling myself until I get my hands on it!

Although there are some very vague things I've seen flying around (Gifs and talk of a certain confrontation, talk about time travelling, Trollanort, etc.) that make absolutely no sense to me as of now.

(Except for the confrontation. Even though I have no idea what exactly happens, I jinxed the fact that it is a confrontation. If the rest of what I've been saying might happen that I've been saying since Lea was announced turns out to be true, I'm going to cry in a corner while my best friend yells at me that I've jinxed everything.)

(Cod, also, if all that joking around I did when I first saw Young MX and Lea talking to Yen Sid is true, I don't know what I'll do)

Well, so far I've watched all last world, ending, secret ending cutscenes. I plan to go through the rest next weekend since it's Easter weekend. Four days off. Plenty of time to catch up. I also need to find out where my cutscenes of Ienzo and Aeleus are...

i told myself that i wouldn't watch or read any spoilers but unfortunately i subscribed to people on youtube who posted up cutscenes and i accidentally read the title of the video and partially spoiled myself TT^TT

Nope! I have decided till i get the end version! So when I visit the homepage, I scan rly fast abt what's new so I won't get spoiled xD

I seriously wasn't going to but then I read a two things on comments with no spoiler warning and now I know a bit of serious stuff.

I've watched the opening as well

Nothing else until the english release for the good ol' Aussies ;)

I'm not spoiling myself--which is HARD--until the HD uploads with subs are up, at least. Hopefully I can hold off for the English, but . . . I've seen Roxas whilst browsing, so no guarantees there. x333