Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Razorwind Keyblade

What Maleficent and Pete have been doing prior to Kingdom Hearts 3

Maleficent and Pete were the secondary Kingdom Hearts 2 antagonist, as we all know. Maleficent's role from Kingdom Hearts 1 to Kingdom Hearts 2 went from arguably the main villain until Ansem was revealed to something even less. It just seemed as though Nomura no longer felt any use for her. Pete who was revealed to be Maleficent's loyal subordinate, was creating powerful armies of Heartless to help further Maleficent's plans in universal domination (as if she didn't have enough http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png).

Fact of the matter is, Nomura still has further purpose for them. If not then why would he keep giving them cameos? As far as the 7 lights and Yen Sid know, Maleificent could have already created a large army of Heartless and recrutied many Disney villains. Since they didn't say much about Maleficent in DDD, I'll assume that they are ignorant to what she's doing and believe she no longer is worth bothering with.

Assuming Maleficent at least knows she's being taken lightly and is currently not the main focus of the series' protaganists, why not use all her time to create a powerful alliance with Disney villains and gather more Heartless? I don't believe that Maleficent has been sitting her ass down at Villains Vale, being a butthurt bitch about how much she wants the Digital Worlds and picking on Pete.

These two must have done A LOT after surviving from The Castle That Never Was and the 1 year+ timespan.

This is what I believe they've been doing:

Maleficent has been in Villains Vale or Ansem's Castle plotting her revenge on Sora, the others, and Orginization XIII. She's probably considered the fact that she can not defeat any Keyblade weilder on her own, at least not in her current state. Maleficent can't be COMPLETLEY ignorant to what's happening so she's likely already taken some actions. I believe she's kidnapped or at least kept close eye on some or all of the Princesses of Heart. She also probably has some sort of evil scheme for when she collects the Digital Worlds. It's obvious that she won't use them just to increase her Heartless army. I was thinking that the Digital Versions of the Princesses of Heart would be used as fakes or phonies to mislead Xehanort while she keeps the real ones kept captive. Whatever she does with the Digital Worlds, it'll be more than just simply increasing her army of Heartless. Surely she's learned at this point that they won't be enough for her to conquer all the worlds.

Pete on the other hand was probably ordered to go to other worlds and try to recruit all the Disney villains back and even new ones. He'll probably be able to convince them once more to join Maleficent's evil council of villains. Doing this would obviously make sense considering how strong and potent all the Disney villains are combined together. Imagine a combined force of Maleficent, Hades, Jafar, Hook, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Scar, Pete, Doctor Facilier, Shan Yu, Barbossa, Frollo, Horned King. That would truly be a force to be reckoned with. Darkness, black magic, swordsmanship, immortality, voodoo. Honestly, another Disney villain alliance would be common sense.

What do you think Maleficent's been plotting prior to Kingdom Hearts 3. I doubt she's been moaning and being a whiny bitch over how she desires the Digital Worlds and wants the Orginization XIII to die or whatever.

I think her presence in Dream Drop Distance was pretty much meant to remind the fans that she's still very well alive and that she may attain a major role in the future of the series. However, what I find peculiar is that she seems to carry no resentment towards Xehnaort after all he had done to manipulate she and her companions in the past games. This is very unalike her character; we all remember how bent on vengeance she was against Sora after her death in the first Kingdom Hearts. You'd think she'd exempt that same hostility, if not a greater degree, towards the one who had been orchestrating her every action from the beginning. It makes me begin to wonder if Maleficent is somehow still in league with Xehanort, either on equal terms with his intentions or simply under his influence.

My big question is what happened after the heartless invaded TWTNW .. she and Pete stayed back to take the castle for themselves at the end of khII but it appears she and MX have made a sort of alliance since his return (I assume MX is just using her as a pawn, but for what?).

I think her presence in Dream Drop Distance was pretty much meant to remind the fans that she's still very well alive and that she may attain a major role in the future of the series. However, what I find peculiar is that she seems to carry no resentment towards Xehnaort after all he had done to manipulate she and her companions in the past games. This is very unalike her character; we all remember how bent on vengeance she was against Sora after her death in the first Kingdom Hearts. You'd think she'd exempt that same hostility, if not a greater degree, towards the one who had been orchestrating her every action from the beginning. It makes me begin to wonder if Maleficent is somehow still in league with Xehanort, either on equal terms with his intentions or simply under his influence.

I don't think she knows Ansem/Xemnas are technicly Xehanort and that he's been using her all this time. Xehanort is very smart for making such good use out of her though.

My big question is what happened after the heartless invaded TWTNW .. she and Pete stayed back to take the castle for themselves at the end of khII but it appears she and MX have made a sort of alliance since his return (I assume MX is just using her as a pawn, but for what?).

Well if the translations are correct, I believe that Yen Sid said Xehanort's revival gives her more power over darkness to invade Disney Castle. He may still be using her but I believe he doesn't know about the Datascape/Digital Worlds. If Maleficent were to get her hands on them than she would FINALLY troll and outsmart him.

I am kinda counting that in KH3, Maleficent will be evil as always but I kinda foresee her and Pete doing what they did in KH2 in The World That Never Was. I think they will realize they are being used and end up counteracting xehanort in someway that surprises him and helps sora/riku, and the rest of the 7 protectors of light. It seems pretty cliche, but for some reason, the constant subordination of Maleficent to Xehanort seems kinda fishy, and I just don't think it can last forever.

I am kinda counting that in KH3, Maleficent will be evil as always but I kinda foresee her and Pete doing what they did in KH2 in The World That Never Was. I think they will realize they are being used and end up counteracting xehanort

in someway that surprises him and helps

sora/riku, and the rest of the 7 protectors of light.

It seems pretty cliche, but for some reason, the

constant subordination of Maleficent to Xehanort

seems kinda fishy, and I just don't think it can

last forever.

I can't see Maleficent helping Sora as much as she despises him. I don't believe anyone could rule out my Datascape theory yet.

I can't see Maleficent helping Sora as much as she despises him. I don't believe anyone could rule out my Datascape theory yet.

Oh i'm not trying to rule out your theory at all. I apologize if it seems that way. Actually I really like your theory. The whole fake princess of heart thing, could be awesome if it worked. I would love that so much to see Maleficent best Xehanort, because nobody would see it coming, as he always gets the best of her. Haha. And I know Maleficent absolutely despises Sora. But you must remember, she already helped him once. She and pete attacked the nobodies with their heartless army at The World That Never Was, then told Sora and the gang to go on. So, it isn't impossible, and my own personal prediction is that it will happen. But seriously, I LOVE your prediction.

I think it would be cool to see a complete alliance of the villains from disney. Maleficent is the type who would plot in the shadows then strike at the right time (BBS to KH1 anyone?) so it wouldn't surprise me if she had some grand plan formed. I also think the villains would stand a better chance by fighting as one. Every time they are apart they get their butts kicked, so maybe they need to reconsider their approach.

I think it would be cool to see a complete alliance of the villains from disney. Maleficent is the type who would plot in the shadows then strike at the right time (BBS to KH1 anyone?) so it wouldn't surprise me if she had some grand

plan formed. I also think the villains would stand

a better chance by fighting as one. Every time

they are apart they get their butts kicked, so

maybe they need to reconsider their approach.

^THIS. Absoloutley genius.

Oh i'm not trying to rule out your theory at all. I apologize if it seems that way. Actually I really like your theory. The whole fake princess of

heart thing, could be awesome if it worked. I

would love that so much to see Maleficent best

Xehanort, because nobody would see it coming,

as he always gets the best of her. Haha. And I

know Maleficent absolutely despises Sora. But

you must remember, she already helped him

once. She and pete attacked the nobodies with

their heartless army at The World That NeverWas, then told Sora and the gang to go

on. So, it isn't impossible, and my own personal

prediction is that it will happen. But seriously, I

LOVE your prediction.

Thank you for your agreement, and I wasn't saying you proved my theory to be invalid, just was telling everyone in general that my theory can't be proven wrong.

And your opinion is very reasonable as well, unlike many people who don't even think thing out.

Yes, I definately forsee Maleficent messing things up for Xehanort. Maleficent would never admit even to herself that she's being used and is just a pawn, and still considers herself to be a main villain, and so she shall be! I definately think she's still keeping an eye on the princesses, and while she wouldn't go as far as helping Sora, she's probably going ot put kinks in some plans. She seems to be pretty much working on her own now, but I do wonder if, once Master Xehanort resurfaced, whether or not she would cooperate with him...

Shouldn't this thread be marked as spoiler?

He may still be using her but I believe he doesn't know about the Datascape/Digital Worlds. If Maleficent were to get her hands on them than she would FINALLY troll and outsmart him.

He knows. Young Xehanot mentioned Sora's "journey through data" when counting how many times he went to Traverse Town.

Edited by G-SANtos

Master Xehanort, while probably aware of Maleficent's survival, may find himself underestimating her, should he choose to make use of her again. Like many of you have said, she seems very intent on acquiring those Data Worlds, something of which Master Xehnort likely has no knowledge of. So, in a way, perhaps this scheme is her own means of seizing vengeance against Xehanort, while also regaining her former glory? Just a theory . . . :D

tutti frutti. I'm pretty sure that Maleficent and Pete helped Sora and co. in KH2 when they faced the heartless in the castle of TWTNW. So long as it's for her own personal gain, I can see her helping Sora again. In the end, I would think that if she decides to help Sora and Co. defeat MX that she could in turn find that as an opportunity to stab them in the back when their guard is at their lowest. Part of me is hoping that she isn't like Bowser (Mario Series) where she doesn't learn from what has happened and keeps making the same cheesy mistakes without taking the time to formulate a plan by learning her past mistakes.

Edited by zhill05

Shouldn't this thread be marked as spoiler?

He knows. Young Xehanot mentioned Sora's "journey through data" when counting how many times he went to Traverse Town.

I don't think that means anything. Xehanort isn't paying attention to the Datascape. And Young Xehanort apparently isn't as smart as his older 60 year+ self. I still believe my theory can not be ruled out yet.

Just one question: what happened to Pete and Maleficent after they stopped to battle the Heartless in Kingdom Hearts 2, right before Sora battles Xemnas for the first time? I still hadn't played after KH2, but don't mind about some spoilers.

Just one question: what happened to Pete and Maleficent after they stopped to battle the Heartless in Kingdom Hearts 2, right before Sora battles Xemnas for the first time? I still hadn't played after KH2, but don't mind about some spoilers.

The deadline for beating KH2 ended in 2010 along with KH1 so you're late :).

They apparently survived the attack, but didn't take over TWTNW. They reappear in coded, try to get hold of the Digital Worlds, then in DDD once more try to take the Datascape.

Maleficent being controlled by Xoenort?

I think there should be a major battle/ war the second key - blade war it could be called? And Maleficent and all the other Disney villains are in league with Xeonort but we don't find this out until the last battle for Kingdom hearts.

Hopefully they don't become the team rocket of the series. 

I hope your right with them gathering up an army of villains and Sora and team having to take them down (probably before) the final fight with xehanort. 

:cool:Replying to old threads is cool recycle kids