Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
CardCaptorDeadpool

KH3D Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Review IGN

http://en.wikipedia....enth_generation)

Actually no, the DS is for the 7th generation.

The PS3 came out in 2006 w/ the WII while Xbox 360 came out during 2005.

http://www.ign.com/g...-you/nds-856776

It got a 9 and this game came out in 2008.

It's weird, it was much higher before.

I think it had an 8.7 or 9.

KH was lower than KH2 and now KH2 is at the bottom.

You're right I had forgotten about TWEWY, Valkyrie Chronicles, and Demons Souls which all have garnered critical acclaim! Maybe Im just seeing a lot more of the negative than I should be, because we dont get many JRPGS released in the west anymore.

Someone knock me out so I'm in a coma until the NA release. > >

Coma = 1 year+

no

thank

you

I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO HIBERNATE

You're right I had forgotten about TWEWY, Valkyrie Chronicles, and Demons Souls which all have garnered critical acclaim! Maybe Im just seeing a lot more of the negative than I should be, because we dont get many JRPGS released in the west anymore.

They do give JRPGS but some I don't have interest in :<

Is there such a situation where they meet each other? I didn't spoil myself that much, but I guess you still get the cutscene even if it's weird that one character is not there yet...

And about the second question, if you end a world with one o them, the other one remains at the world it was before till you end it.

so when one of them is in one world and the other on another world, you play two different worlds with each character when the drop gauge is empty... so it's exactly what you said, you play with one of them in one world, while the other goes to another world.

I hope it helped... maybe I confused you more than before but, oh well i tryed xD

The only plot elments about Kingdom Hearts is the whole soul, body, Nobody, and Lingering Sentiment concept.

But unless you have no life you wouldn't be able to understand or explain the game's plot to anyone. And the plot isn't silly. It just makes no sense.

I think it was a fair review, I know myself its going to be an amazing game. I don't need IGN (of all places) to tell me how good a KH game is anyways. Form my own opinion!

And WHY DOESNT ANYONE LOCK ON?!?!

Honestly it would make your gameplay footage look so much better if you actually hit the enemy -____-

The plot makes sense ! Its absolutely logical. Maybe its not so easy to follow, but if you pay attention while playing every game there is no way you dont understand whats going on.

The plot makes sense ! Its absolutely logical. Maybe its not so easy to follow, but if you pay attention while playing every game there is no way you dont understand whats going on.

Is there such a situation where they meet each other? I didn't spoil myself that much, but I guess you still get the cutscene even if it's weird that one character is not there yet...

And about the second question, if you end a world with one o them, the other one remains at the world it was before till you end it.

so when one of them is in one world and the other on another world, you play two different worlds with each character when the drop gauge is empty... so it's exactly what you said, you play with one of them in one world, while the other goes to another world.

I hope it helped... maybe I confused you more than before but, oh well i tryed xD

no it wasn't confusing..I understood you perfectly :D...I don't know the first one either :/..I just assumed http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png...and about the second I think it's not good to play two different worlds in the same time :/...bcs there are 2 different plots and it gets confusing then :/

Bear in mind, IGN is known for giving excellent games near-but-not-quite-excellent scores. See the obligatory TV Tropes link for details.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EightPointEight

If 8.5 is IGN's score, I shudder at the thought of what Destructoid and Jim Sterling's score will be.

Oh wait, actually I don't consider Jim Sterling to be a professional reviewer.

For IGN giving KH3D a 8.5 you know this game is going to be good. IGN are rubbish when it comes to anything to do with the platforming and gameplay, because they're too harsh on it. It sounds like it's going to be a really great game to play but I don't have a 3DS, so I'll stick to watching the cutscenes and allowing the KH theories to be become more definite.

Based on the review, she should have given it a 9 or 9.5, because she only mentioned one flaw. The review praised everything in the game, only noting one bad thing, which definitely makes it sound worthy of a 9 or 9.5.

no it wasn't confusing..I understood you perfectly :D...I don't know the first one either :/..I just assumed http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png...and about the second I think it's not good to play two different worlds in the same time :/...bcs there are 2 different plots and it gets confusing then :/

Glad I helped ^^ and I agree with you, It may get confusing playing two worlds simultaneously... But well, I didn't play KH3D yet, so I can't say if it's really confusing, so let's wait ^^