Posted October 3, 201214 yr Why did I make this thread? Well, Wynaut? Edited October 3, 201214 yr by SoraBlade
October 3, 201214 yr Do you mean Pokemon? Owo Nope excluding the fact it says "Poke puns" and that his avatar is Victini PLUS Whynaut (which is actually spelled Wynaut).
October 3, 201214 yr Nope excluding the fact it says "Poke puns" and that his avatar is Victini PLUS Whynaut (which is actually spelled Wynaut). I kind of figured after a while....I don't have any Pokemon puns so I can't partake here
October 3, 201214 yr Author A guy obbsessed with pokemon asks a car stealer to watch his car, the stealer's friend comes up nd takes the car. The obbsessed dude says "DUDE! Where Macargo!"
October 4, 201214 yr If I were Sir Lancelot, then I would tell you that Omanyte of the Round Table. Edited October 4, 201214 yr by OthersiderME
Why did I make this thread? Well, Wynaut?
Edited by SoraBlade