Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I realized this topic hasn't been brought up so I decided to make it. If they were to come out with a 3.5 Remix I think it should be compiled of 3D, KH3, and something else! But this seems way into the future, but what do you guys think?

well if they did do a 3.5 remix the logical choice would be 3 and 3d. I kinda wanna know what BBS Volume 2 woulda been so if they did this remake then hopefully they could at least include scenes from what they had planned for  Volume 2 cuz 3D kinda took its place. 

I assumed the next one would just be a Master Collection, with either all the games included from KHBBS to KH3, a quick way to make more money on the same games most likely on the PS4, but maybe on the PS3 too.  To wrap up this saga.  

You know bro, that's exactly what I've been thinking of.  Since the first HD Remaster will contain Final Mix, Recom and Days, and the second HD Remaster would contain KH2 Final Mix, BBS Final Mix and Recoded, it's only logical that Kingdom Hearts 3 has Dream Drop Distance too, and if not the full game, then at least cutscenes.  Who knows?  Nomura always has something up his sleeve.  Come to think of it, he has a long ass sleeve, considering how many surprises he's managed to pull at us. xD

well if they did do a 3.5 remix the logical choice would be 3 and 3d. I kinda wanna know what BBS Volume 2 woulda been so if they did this remake then hopefully they could at least include scenes from what they had planned for  Volume 2 cuz 3D kinda took its place. 

That's right we are forgetting the BBS VOLUME 2

I honestly think it should be compiled of 3D, and full remakes of 358/2 Days and Coded, with fully fleshed out stories. We know Nomura wanted to remake 358/2 Days but didn't have enough time and settled with cut-scenes. I know it would be a tad repetitive with them being in both HD remixes, but I think this would be a great idea instead of packaging it with KH3, it'll let KH3 have time to shine as it's own title before grouping it.

Edited by Zach C. Malinak