Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

New Kingdom Hearts III info revealed at Square Enix: The Future

I wish the original team worked on this as well, too...But I'm STOKED to hear that it began development 3 years ago! If we had to wait until they were done with Versus to even START working on it, it'd be released like 5-SIX YEARS from now. I'm SO glad they came to their senses and let the Osaka team make it. They're perfectly capable. The story is created by NOMURA, not any specific team. So it would have been the same regardless.

If it were MY will, I would probably have them freeze the production of Final Fantasy XV and have all of the cast work on KH3. Kingdom Hearts has grown more popular then Final Fantasy is today, and lots of fans---before this announcement---were just waiting for Final Fantasy XV so they can know when Square was starting KH3. Not to mention, while KHBBS and KH3D were both very well-developed games, the original KH was the most magical title of all, and we need that magic back in KH3.

Now this is a brilliant idea. Since FFXV is pretty much done (I thought they just got done finishing it.. Didn't they? I heard that somewhere..), both teams could work on KH3 and make it the perfect Kingdom Hearts game. If they still have to do a lot of work on FFXV then they should at least try to multitask a little bit, or just hand a few members of the team to KH3.

That's all I can think of at the moment. haha. I hope they add NPCs for once. 

You mean quest-givers? Yeah, I want quests, that could be cool, and if done well they could make the game just a little bit longer than it already is and make the quests be fun too.

I wish the original team worked on this as well, too...But I'm STOKED to hear that it began development 3 years ago! If we had to wait until they were done with Versus to even START working on it, it'd be released like 5-SIX YEARS from now. I'm SO glad they came to their senses and let the Osaka team make it. They're perfectly capable. The story is created by NOMURA, not any specific team. So it would have been the same regardless.

So.. Does this actually mean that it's possible for KH3 to be released next year? 3 years is a pretty long time, and they already have experience with Kingdom Hearts games, so it shouldn't take super duper long for it to be done. Didn't KH2 take 2 years to make? 4 years for KH3 would be enough to make it a lot better than KH2, I think. Not sure, though. I do believe that it'll come out next year.

Edited by Toby

Now this is a brilliant idea. Since FFXV is pretty much done (I thought they just got done finishing it.. Didn't they? I heard that somewhere..), both teams could work on KH3 and make it the perfect Kingdom Hearts game. If they still have to do a lot of work on FFXV then they should at least try to multitask a little bit, or just hand a few members of the team to KH3.

So.. Does this actually mean that it's possible for KH3 to be released next year? 3 years is a pretty long time, and they already have experience with Kingdom Hearts games, so it shouldn't take super duper long for it to be done. Didn't KH2 take 2 years to make? 4 years for KH3 would be enough to make it a lot better than KH2, I think. Not sure, though. I do believe that it'll come out next year.

1. Ha ha! I'm brilliant! :3

2. Let's hope so, friend. Kingdom Hearts II was a very nice game, and even that took only two years. Four years would mean double the magesty, double the awesome, double everything. Then again, they ARE working on two consoles that have been around only a short time now, so the new graphics could mean a little longer. Darn it Nomura...you HAVE to throw curveballs at us, don't you?

Edited by KHrulz

1. Ha ha! I'm brilliant! :3

2. Let's hope so, friend. Kingdom Hearts II was a very nice game, and even that took only two years. Four years would mean double the magesty, double the awesome, double everything. Then again, they ARE working on two consoles that have been around only a short time now, so the new graphics could mean a little longer. Darn it Nomura...you HAVE to throw curveballs at us, don't you?

Let's just hope it's as our expectations. Kingdom Hearts 3.. I WILL get you, even if that means getting a PS4 JUST for you! WOOOOOOT! My excitement is over the top! Please come out next yeeeeear! We should make a Skype group dedicated to KH3 and invite everyone on the forums to it!

Now this is a brilliant idea. Since FFXV is pretty much done (I thought they just got done finishing it.. Didn't they? I heard that somewhere..), both teams could work on KH3 and make it the perfect Kingdom Hearts game. If they still have to do a lot of work on FFXV then they should at least try to multitask a little bit, or just hand a few members of the team to KH3.You mean quest-givers? Yeah, I want quests, that could be cool, and if done well they could make the game just a little bit longer than it already is and make the quests be fun too.So.. Does this actually mean that it's possible for KH3 to be released next year? 3 years is a pretty long time, and they already have experience with Kingdom Hearts games, so it shouldn't take super duper long for it to be done. Didn't KH2 take 2 years to make? 4 years for KH3 would be enough to make it a lot better than KH2, I think. Not sure, though. I do believe that it'll come out next year.

Sadly, I doubt it. Nomura stated a while back before BbS was released that they'll release one KH game a year, and so far that's been true. I'm guessing it'll be 1.5 for this year, 2.5 next year, then unfortunately, 3 for late 2015. But hey, I thought it'd be 2015 that they'd start developing the game so I'm pretty happy. Still kinda long from now though...D: Edited by <King Mickey>

I have one question...

If they have been developing KH3 since BBS....then um...why did they take the time to make Re:Coded and 3D?

Nomura: You dont want us making money?

The most we can get is concepts for how the story will play out,aside from that,your right

Well testurya revealed that the game began development after birth by sleep in 2010 so it's been almost three years so the fact that they would show gameplay and realese the website probably means we might I hope and pray but actually we might see it next year

Well testurya revealed that the game began development after birth by sleep in 2010 so it's been almost three years so the fact that they would show gameplay and realese the website probably means we might I hope and pray but actually we might see it next year

I'd say we will probably be in store for a 2.5 collection before that since they did show KH2,BBS and RE:CODED in the credits for 1.5, if it has been In development for 3 years than I doubt they would have put it in if they knew 3 would release so soon. though we might just end up getting one big xehanort saga collection with everything in it after 3 releases.

What's that? O_o

Its a gimmick for DDD. xD It makes it SO MUCH EASIER to travel through each world.

I have one question...

If they have been developing KH3 since BBS....then um...why did they take the time to make Re:Coded and 3D?

For the MONEY.

Re:Coded didn't have to be made, they could've explained the stuff in Re:Coded in DDD(About how when a Nobody and Heartless are destroyed, the original persona comes back), but they made it for the money.

DDD HAD TO BE MADE. Otherwise, we would have no idea about the XIII darknesses and VII Lights, and Xehanort's ultimate goal.

Sadly, I doubt it. Nomura stated a while back before BbS was released that they'll release one KH game a year, and so far that's been true. I'm guessing it'll be 1.5 for this year, 2.5 next year, then unfortunately, 3 for late 2015. But hey, I thought it'd be 2015 that they'd start developing the game so I'm pretty happy. Still kinda long from now though...D:

Nah.. Nomura wouldn't let us down like that.. If the game truly was in development for so long, I doubt he'll keep us waiting so long. I'll stay positive about next year for sure :P

Its a gimmick for DDD. xD It makes it SO MUCH EASIER to travel through each world.

For the MONEY.

Re:Coded didn't have to be made, they could've explained the stuff in Re:Coded in DDD(About how when a Nobody and Heartless are destroyed, the original persona comes back), but they made it for the money.

DDD HAD TO BE MADE. Otherwise, we would have no idea about the XIII darknesses and VII Lights, and Xehanort's ultimate goal.

I know, someone already told me 2 pages ago, lol. Anyway, let's just all stay positive and not think about the bad things. We'll see what happens when the game comes out.. I can't wait.

Edited by Toby

Nah.. Nomura wouldn't let us down like that.. If the game truly was in development for so long, I doubt he'll keep us waiting so long. I'll stay positive about next year for sure :PI know, someone already told me 2 pages ago, lol. Anyway, let's just all stay positive and not think about the bad things. We'll see what happens when the game comes out.. I can't wait.

REALLY hope you're right. But it's Trollmura we're talking about. :[

REALLY hope you're right. But it's Trollmura we're talking about. :[

Behind that friendly face is a troll? ohgodineverknewmylifehasbeenruined

Yep, you can never be too cautious with Trollmura.

gawddamit

Anyway, if we're lucky we might get it next year..

I'd say we will probably be in store for a 2.5 collection before that since they did show KH2,BBS and RE:CODED in the credits for 1.5, if it has been In development for 3 years than I doubt they would have put it in if they knew 3 would release so soon. though we might just end up getting one big xehanort saga collection with everything in it after 3 releases.

Yeah you probably right about that. I had just heard someone on a IGN video say it. But yeah Nourma said he had to make 1.5 HD remix since he was making KH3 so people could understand it. Beacuse people would be like.... What newcomers i meanYeah you probably right about that. I had just heard someone on a IGN video say it. But yeah Nourma said he had to make 1.5 HD remix since he was making KH3 so people could understand it. Beacuse people would be like.... What newcomers i mean

A mature Sora huh? Well I hope so because in Dream Drop Distance Sora was acting kind of childish.

Lets hope he learned from getting kidnapped.

Ehm, they probably will have it. In the trailer, it looked like gameplay when Sora jumped and rode the wave of Heartless, and he jumped off the wall too. It just looked less shiny/flashy than 3D, which is okay with me 'cause we can see more clearly that way. xD

Kinda glad that the Osaka Team is making Kingdom Hearts 3 the team who developed Kingdom Hearts 2 bombed it, it was shit compare to the 1st one. but the story line was great.But KHBBS And KH3D were both amazing.

Kinda glad that the Osaka Team is making Kingdom Hearts 3 the team who developed Kingdom Hearts 2 bombed it, it was shit compare to the 1st one. but the story line was great.But KHBBS And KH3D were both amazing.

You saying that makes me cringe so bad it hurts.