Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
FightTheDarkness

All Your Fears For KH3

Let me just go on record as saying that, today (more so than yesterday) people seem to be getting nervous about KH3. Not all of you, but some of you. This is natural with the release of information about the story, who's developing it, and of course the Xbox One confirmation. 

All I have to say about all of this from my end is: Square Enix knows what they're doing. They know how long we've waited and how excited we are and they're doing the best that they can to make it as perfect as possible for us. If that means doing something you wouldn't have necessarily done if you were Nomura, then that's what that means. 

I have the utmost of faith that Square is going to do this right. I'm still just as pumped, and if that means that Xbox users get to share in that excitement, than so be it. It'll give us a larger community on KH13 in the coming years. 

This is happening, guys. Kingdom Hearts III is happening. Get pumped! :D

Edited by FightTheDarkness

Fear that they will abandon kairi and lose a character that has amazing potential.

Throw a lot of games' to hell and not build upon Sora and kairi's relationship.

Oh. I also fear they won't really bring Xion back well enough Q.Q

That's pretty much all my fears that I trust Square can not screw up on.

Fear that they will abandon kairi and lose a character that has amazing potential.

Now, WHY would they do that? :P They're probably gonna end it with some ground breaking moment between Sora and Kairi at the final battle. :)

My biggest fear for KHIII. Hmm. I fear it won't take itself seriously enough. I fear it will be too focused on new worlds rather than building catharsis with the characters the series already has. I fear that the worlds will stay empty sets and that the villains will never pose any real threats. I fear that they won't take risks with the game; let's see a Heartless threat resurgent, led by Xehanort, actually win conflicts. Let's see the dire straights amid the lighthearted moments. Let's see a world actually be consumed by darkness so that Sora and company can feel a real threat and know the stakes.

All in all, I guess my biggest fear is that Kingdom Hearts won't mature, even a little, to cater to its aging audience that first picked up the title. But it hasn't let me down so far; BBS and DDD hit the tones I was looking for, and with the Osaka team working on KHIII, maybe my fears are unfounded.

I fear they won't deliver. Kingdom Hearts II is currently my favourite all time game. I hope III will be on par, if not better, than Kingdom Hearts II. But, I haven't disappointed with a Kingdom Hearts game yet.

Now, WHY would they do that? :P They're probably gonna end it with some ground breaking moment between Sora and Kairi at the final battle. :)

Nomura Logic.

They got tired of the wild cries of the SoRiku fanbase?

>.>

The fact of the matter is they've never given us any reason to worry before. So, why start now?

I fear that they ( SE) will never be ever to live up to what fans want since people are NEVER happy and complain no matter how great something is.

THAT is a legitimate fear.

Me too. I fear that they'll bring Xion back but change her, like make her grow like they made Kairi grow to be quite different than she was in the first game. It's not that I don't like her in KH2 but I like her more in 1... And I don't want the same thing happening to Xion.. But on the other hand, there's different people in charge now so maybe they won't do things the same way.

Hmm every game that Osaka team developed didn't have many or any :P NPC-s..I hope that will change, and I want more exploration like in kh1 maybe even more.

But I think Osaka team knows this is a main( numbered ) title and they won't experiment with it like they did with other games.

Me too. I fear that they'll bring Xion back but change her, like make her grow like they made Kairi grow to be quite different than she was in the first game. It's not that I don't like her in KH2 but I like her more in 1... And I don't want the same thing happening to Xion.. But on the other hand, there's different people in charge now so maybe they won't do things the same way.

I actually like Xion with long hair, and I actually want Xion to have her own outfit, not just an Organization cloak.

WAIT A SEC! kh3 is gonna be on xbox one!? are you sure? i havent heard of this. and they told us the story!? pls tell me where you got this info and where i can get it.

I actually like Xion with long hair, and I actually want Xion to have her own outfit, not just an Organization cloak.

I also want her to have something else than an organization cloak, and the same with Lea. What I meant by Kairi being different from KH1 Kairi was more like the way she moved. Hm, hard to explain but she just seemed a bit over girly to me in KH2 and I hope Xion wouldn't be like that too.

WAIT A SEC! kh3 is gonna be on xbox one!? are you sure? i havent heard of this. and they told us the story!? pls tell me where you got this info and where i can get it.

Yes, it is. At least you can find the information on KH13 main page http://kh13.com/news/36929-kingdom-hearts-iii-to-be-released-on-ps4-and-xbox-one

I also want her to have something else than an organization cloak, and the same with Lea. What I meant by Kairi being different from KH1 Kairi was more like the way she moved. Hm, hard to explain but she just seemed a bit over girly to me in KH2 and I hope Xion wouldn't be like that too.

Yes, it is. At least you can find the information on KH13 main page http://kh13.com/news/36929-kingdom-hearts-iii-to-be-released-on-ps4-and-xbox-one

I prefer KH2 version because she did more then like. Just. Being there.

>.> KH2 she jumped off a balcony and sliced through Heartless like butter.

what about the plot?

Fear that they will abandon kairi and lose a character that has amazing potential.Throw a lot of games' to hell and not build upon Sora and kairi's relationship.Oh. I also fear they won't really bring Xion back well enough Q.QThat's pretty much all my fears that I trust Square can not screw up on.

Nomura writes the story of every single game, no one else. So it'd be the same exact story no matter what team he used to create it. We're good.

Nomura writes the story of every single game, no one else. So it'd be the same exact story no matter what team he used to create it. We're good.

Now I fear he'll forget how important he made Kairi to Sora.

PLEASE NOMURA.

WRITE HER EPICLY!

Now I fear he'll forget how important he made Kairi to Sora.

PLEASE NOMURA.

WRITE HER EPICLY!

Of course Kairi wont be important when Aqua is her competition. lol

Of course Kairi wont be important when Aqua is her competition. lol

Heheheh :3 Wouldn't it be kinda weird with how old Aqua is? I mean.. Sora was like.. 5 (I dunno at all O_O) when Ventus went into his heart. Aqua was around 18 years old. Now.. If we base the age on KH2 Sora, that would be 10 years.. Sora 15 and Aqua 28...

I dunno.. Seems kinda wrong but heck, I want it to happen if it's not with Kairi.

*sighs*

Don't worry... Sora's loyal to Kairi :P