Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
FightTheDarkness

KHDays So, who DID Hercules send?

This is completely random and most likely irrelevant but it's bugging me. He said who he scouted out for Phil mentioned it would "take him a while to get here" but Phil had met Sora, Ventus, Aqua, and Terra individually. So, who is this mystery person that Hercules scouted?

For those of you who haven't played Days in a while, when Roxas was first noticed by Phil he was referred to as the "new trainee that Hercules scouted out." And until the very end, he believes that Roxas is the new scouted out talent, but Hercules says it (obviously) wasn't him.

Edited by FightTheDarkness

For some reason I always thought it was cloud idk why.I just thought of something what if this mystery fighter shows up in kh3 and it just took him THAT long to get there.

Wait another thought it might be Leon I mean you can fight him in one of the tournaments.

Edited by riku13

I...I never once even wondered that...Huh...

Well, there was one :3

At one point I thought it was Sora (but that's silly since he already fought with Herc). I dunno...now it's driving me crazy xD

See? And now it's driving you all crazy! :P

Nomura should have a place where you can just ask him questions that someone sorts through (For example, the person would eliminate ones like "ERMAHGERD TROLLMURA WEN U GONNA RELEAZE KH3?!"), then Nomura answers some/all of them :3 Maybe we'd figure out who it was from that :D

Nomura should have a place where you can just ask him questions that someone sorts through (For example, the person would eliminate ones like "ERMAHGERD TROLLMURA WEN U GONNA RELEAZE KH3?!"), then Nomura answers some/all of them :3 Maybe we'd figure out who it was from that :D

I'm tired of ermahgerd memes, but this made me laugh.