Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
chi-blade

Hey KH13!

Hi, everyone on KH13.

I've been watching 1000's of cutscenes uploaded by KH13, so I thought I'd finally check it out. I decided to register, here I am now introducing myself. I have played all the games from BBS to KH2 but watched all cutscenes for the remaining 2 (re:coded and DDD). I have never really talked to anyone about Kingdom Hearts, so I'm looking forward to meeting people on here who also love this game.  ^_^

Before joining this site I also never talked or discussed Kingdom Hearts with anyone or anywhere. This is the first place for me and the best place I think there is to discuss everything Kingdom Hearts.

Anyways welcome to KH13 X-blade, hope you'll have a good time here! :D

OPEN THE DOOR NOW! WHAT'S YOURS IS MINE/shot

Welcome! How are ya? Good or bad, it doesn't matter, you're among people who will make you smile, laugh, and share many happiness with/shot

Okay, enough bull. Welcome, to the site. DON'T DRINK THE WELCOME TEA!

Cool, I like your name :D and Thanks SoraKH

Wow :O I came to introduce my self and i saw a random post of you thanking me?! Wow now thats weird!hahahah anywayy yeah welcome to the site :) Hope you have a great time, and trust me... You will!:P Anyway why did you thank me?x D

Wow :O I came to introduce my self and i saw a random post of you thanking me?! Wow now thats weird!hahahah anywayy yeah welcome to the site :) Hope you have a great time, and trust me... You will!:P Anyway why did you thank me?x D

Lol I meant to thank Sora96 above me, I don't even know how I typed your name lol. :D I guess I can say thanks now lol so uhmm thanks SoraKH x)