Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Revolart

Donald is the weakest wizard ever

I find it funny that he is a court wizard and he is limited to basic spells like fire , blizzard ,thunder , cure and all. Where are the advance magic like meteor or scourge. I mean like he should be given unique magic like jack skellington. All the main protagonist can use superior magic compared to Donald . Donald should be ashame of himself.

I thought this was gonna be a Donald dies easily topic. xD In which case I would have said give him Ethers and Goofy potions and you'd be set.

Problem with that is they waste your items pretty darn quick

It's because he has not been chosen by the Keyblade. Because of this, the most he can do is -ga level spells.Makes sense, right?

But still he is a wizard . I'm sure he must have some powerful magic in his arsenal than just some -ga spells. They need to give donald his very own unique magics. Edited by Revolution23

Problem with that is they waste your items pretty darn quickBut still he is a wizard . I'm sure he must have some powerful magic in his arsenal than just some -ga spells. They need to give donald his very own unique magics.

Well Donald wastes Ethers, but Potions last forever with Goofy using them. I rarely restock them, especially with Lucky Lucky on everyone in KH2 at least. Lately I haven't restocked on anything and both have been doing a fantastic job with staying alive.

It's because he has not been chosen by the Keyblade. Because of this, the most he can do is -ga level spells.Makes sense, right?

Well you dont see Goofy being that weak! He is a Knight and he is better than a firetrucking Wizard :PI agree! Donald is very very very weak for a Wizard :( He should do some training with Yen Sid xD

I find it funny that he is a court wizard and he is limited to basic spells like fire , blizzard ,thunder , cure and all. Where are the advance magic like meteor or scourge. I mean like he should be given unique magic like jack skellington. All the main protagonist can use superior magic compared to Donald . Donald should be ashame of himself.

Umm...he does some crazy magic spells in KH2

You activate them through Sora's Limit Break tho

I love donald ! Screw the haters!

Lol...Love Donald too...he always comes across awkard in the KH games tho...he's very different from his Original Character

If they stayed faithful to Donald's Character...Donald would never call Mickey "King or Majesty" and he would just be selfish as usual

But ofc they had to make him into a cutesy sidekick...it's disgusting...kinda pissed me off when I first played KH2(my first KH Game) TBH...they make Donald look bad so people can say "Oh look how COOL Sora and Riku are bla bla bla"...it's annoying

Fool. I'm sure among ducks he's pretty darn good.

There's no point...KH has always made Donald look really bad

If it was really Donald he would never call Mickey Mouse "Your Majesty" and he would never bother to help Sora

I mean I can understand Goofy helping Sora cuz it fits his character...but with Donald it doesn't fit at all...they just added him for Comic Relief

That's one of the few Major Gripes I have with this series...completely disgracing Donald's Character

Umm...he does some crazy magic spells in KH2You activate them through Sora's Limit Break thoLol...Love Donald too...he always comes across awkard in the KH games tho...he's very different from his Original CharacterIf they stayed faithful to Donald's Character...Donald would never call Mickey "King or Majesty" and he would just be selfish as usualBut ofc they had to make him into a cutesy sidekick...it's disgusting...kinda pissed me off when I first played KH2(my first KH Game) TBH...they make Donald look bad so people can say "Oh look how COOL Sora and Riku are bla bla bla"...it's annoyingThere's no point...KH has always made Donald look really badIf it was really Donald he would never call Mickey Mouse "Your Majesty" and he would never bother to help SoraI mean I can understand Goofy helping Sora cuz it fits his character...but with Donald it doesn't fit at all...they just added him for Comic ReliefThat's one of the few Major Gripes I have with this series...completely disgracing Donald's Character

I wouldn't really say that's I hate Donald . I just hope he had better magic instead of the regular magic and the need to rely on sora to do a advance spell.I don't think I have seen him use magnet or reflect in kh2.He is a court wizard so he should be able to do at least a few powerful spell without sora"s help.

I wouldn't really say that's I hate Donald . I just hope he had better magic instead of the regular magic and the need to rely on sora to do a advance spell.I don't think I have seen him use magnet or reflect in kh2.He is a court wizard so he should be able to do at least a few powerful spell without sora"s help.

Well I know he did Gravira on KH1 all the time if that's anything