Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

KH1 What Was Donald Going To Say To Daisy?

Hey everyone, how's it going?  You know, I've noticed this in Kingdom Hearts but I've never bothered to mention it, but I figure now is the best time to tell you about this.  Okay, so in the beginning of the game, when Donald and Goofy are given orders to find the key bearer, just before they leave, Donald says: "Daisy, can you take care of the..." but he's cut short by Daisy, who says it's all right.  I know it may not be anything important, heck, it could be written off as insignificant.  But still...I wonder what Donald was going to say?  Thoughts anyone? :)

It was a translation error, because in the japanese version, Donald says, "Deisi, Ou-sama wo-" meaning 'Daisy, about the King-' before he was cut off by Daisy when she says, "Daijoubu. Anata koso shikari ne" which roughly means 'It's alright. Take care of yourself.' So it didn't really mean anything.

Hope this helps :)

It was a translation error, because in the japanese version, Donald says, "Deisi, Ou-sama wo-" meaning 'Daisy, about the King-' before he was cut off by Daisy when she says, "Daijoubu. Anata koso shikari ne" which roughly means 'It's alright. Take care of yourself.' So it didn't really mean anything.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks for that! It did clarify a lot! :D

Thanks for that! It did clarify a lot! :D

I think we should all agree. In cases like these, we never do anything without consulting the original Japanese dialogue first. The comparisons between the original and official translations could give us some elements that were not incorporated into the official translation, like the "place where time flows at a different pace" from the original instead of "temporarily flexible" from the official translation of KH 3D. Anyone get me?

I think we should all agree. In cases like these, we never do anything without consulting the original Japanese dialogue first. The comparisons between the original and official translations could give us some elements that were not incorporated into the official translation, like the "place where time flows at a different pace" from the original instead of "temporarily flexible" from the official translation of KH 3D. Anyone get me?

I believe Yen Sid said "temporally flexible" not "temporarily flexible".