Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

New Kingdom Hearts III trailer will be online within 3 hours & trailer screenshots

:) Funny, I just sent a PM on FanFiction.net to my old friend who lives in China about how much I miss her....We met because of our love for this franchise....The thing is she never replies anymore, I just hope she is staying up with me across the world.

"Thinking of you wherever you are. Praying for our sorrows to end." Been thinking about you, Rose, I'm sorry I missed your birthday so, happy 16th. Love you, if your dead then I'll see you again, in the next life. :)

Anywho, does anybody here have a friend in China? :D

:) Funny, I just sent a PM on FanFiction.net to my old friend who lives in China about how much I miss her....We met because of our love for this franchise....The thing is she never replies anymore, I just hope she is staying up with me across the world."Thinking of you wherever you are. Praying for our sorrows to end." Been thinking about you, Rose, I'm sorry I missed your birthday so, happy 16th. Love you, if your dead then I'll see you again, in the next life. :)Anywho, does anybody here have a friend in China? :D

Aw geez! Now my keyboard is covered in tears. TOO MANY FEELS!!!

Fool. But what if he meant new from KH2?

Sora will probably wear his KH2 clothes at the beginning of KH3 and then have his new clothes a little later on in the game like with KH2.