Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Kingdom Hearts has alot of games. I mean it. But if you could make any spin-off Kingdom Hearts game that has NOTHING to do with the main KH story, what would it be?

I have a few ideas:

Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts:

A KH game similar to Theatrhythm FF and it's recently announced sequel- But with KH songs and characters.

A KH racing game:

nuff said

So I only have a few ideas. I'd love to hear your guys' ideas and opinions! So tell me below!

Edited by OrganizationXIIINeku

Kingdom Hearts has alot of games. I mean it. But if you could make any spin-off Kingdom Hearts game that has NOTHING to do with the main KH story, what would it be?

I have a few ideas:

A KH game similar to Theatrhythm FF and it's recently announced sequel- But with KH songs and characters.

A KH racing game:

nuff said

So I only have a few ideas. I'd love to hear your guys' ideas and opinions! So tell me below!

Yeah a KH racing game! xD

Say what you will, but I want a "spin-off" game about the origins of Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord, Demyx and who else we never hear about again after they have been defeated. Unless ofcourse we see them again in KHIII. I mean we don't even know their original names :(

In my personal opinion, Kingdom Hearts is already perfect the way it is, and I really don't have any idea for a spin-off.  Although if it's true that there will be a Theatrhythm KH, I'll obviously get it, but that's besides from the point.  Kingdom Hearts is already amazing as it is, and moving it to a different area aside from the main story wouldn't really work.  But if there would be  any spin off, I'd like for it to be about the lives of Keyblade Wielders during the Keyblade War.  (I know Chi is based on the Keyblade War, but it's not technically canon.)  But yeah, other than that, I'd leave KH how it already is. ^_^

I have a few ideas:

A KH racing game:

nuff said

When was this game announced? I can't remember. If it's true, I'd get it without a doubt.

When was this game announced? I can't remember. If it's true, I'd get it without a doubt.

No! That's not what I mean. If you're thinking that the sequel is Theatrhythm KH... It's not. The recently announced sequel is Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call.(look it up) This is just an idea I came up with. (hope I don't sound mean)

Aren't they already making Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts? Or at least planning it? I'd buy it. 

No, they're making another Theatrhythm FF. I'd love to see a KH version, I'd pick it up day one!