Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

only keyblades with the eye of darkness have been xehanorts or have been possessed by him, and the foretellers are the only ones that have it before the others. xehanort was most likely around the time of the keyblade war and he could have turned the foretellers into xehanorts which would explain the whole hoods and masks only thing that they are wearing in chi and the 5 members that were in 3d. and xehanort could be one himself because his keyblade has an animal on it too like them but the only difference its the fact that he has two eyes of darkness on it but other than that its identical

But he wasn't around during the keyblade war... 

yes he was, kh chi takes places ten years before bbs and he was an old man then, lets say he was 67 if you subtracted 10 or even 20 years of he would be young enough to be in around the time of the war

WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS COMING HOLY SHIT

To create the Keyblade War Xehanort came back in time as the 5 foretellers to trigger the Keyblade war and cause the 5 Unions to clash. It makes perfect sense

yes he was, kh chi takes places ten years before bbs and he was an old man then, lets say he was 67 if you subtracted 10 or even 20 years of he would be young enough to be in around the time of the war

I'm fairly certain it takes a few thousand years before BBS in Inbetween-Worlds time.

My theory is that Xehanort's been jumping bodies since god-knows when.

Edited by Kinode

WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS COMING HOLY SHIT

To create the Keyblade War Xehanort came back in time as the 5 foretellers to trigger the Keyblade war and cause the 5 Unions to clash. It makes perfect sense

I'm fairly certain it takes a few thousand years before BBS in Inbetween-Worlds time.

My theory is that Xehanort's been jumping bodies since god-knows when.

nope kh chi is in the war time frame ether nomra said it its in the game or on wiki

The Keyblade War takes place thousands if not millions of years before BbS. Xehanort was not alive during that time. That's his sole goal. To recreate the war to see what happens.

Did you forget that time travel is a thing.

In order for Xehanort to time travel there must be another version of him waiting at the destination.

Edited by JTD95

I remember in KH1 when it was heavily suggested that there was one Keyblade and that it picked one weilder. I remember that Kingdom Hearts has a tendency to ignore it's own rules.

But there has always been stuff about other keyblade wielders. There was even Roxas  in the secret ending in the first one. Also Mickey was in Kh1 with a keyblade. It doesn't exactly ignore it's own rules. Retcons happen. But this was said very specifically. Plus if they ignored all that. It would just screw up a lot of things. Like how Xehanort said he was curious about the keyblade war and how little they know about it. How he said he wanted to recreate the keyblade war out of curiosity. I feel like the random rules that were created for time travel in KH were put here just to avoid the plot hole of "why didn't he just go back in time and go to the keyblade war". Stuff like that jazz. It was all FOR SCIENCE. 

But there has always been stuff about other keyblade wielders. There was even Roxas  in the secret ending in the first one. Also Mickey was in Kh1 with a keyblade. It doesn't exactly ignore it's own rules. Retcons happen. But this was said very specifically. Plus if they ignored all that. It would just screw up a lot of things. Like how Xehanort said he was curious about the keyblade war and how little they know about it. How he said he wanted to recreate the keyblade war out of curiosity. I feel like the random rules that were created for time travel in KH were put here just to avoid the plot hole of "why didn't he just go back in time and go to the keyblade war". Stuff like that jazz. It was all FOR SCIENCE. 

Well I can get behind that reasoning. It still doesn't explain why those keyblades have the symbol that's associated with Xehanort on them.

Unless we're thinking about this backwards, and Xehanort got that symbol from having studied the Foretellers... that actually makes... yeah, that makes more sense. If you're a guy obsessed with the Keyblade War, with an unsatiable desire to start a new one, it stands to reason that you would craft some of your symbols in the image of some of the key players.

That makes a lot of sense... I have no idea of anything that happens on X, but you're Keyblade argument is super valid xD

Yeah, the Keyblade War took place before Master Xehanort. He wanted to see it for himself (actually still wants).

And about the rules of Time Travel... Even in KH3D they weren't respecting them? Because he says you only travel forward, but Ansem SoD goes to the past to convince Young Master Xehanort. And there is no version of Xehanort that was awaiting him on KH3D, Master Xehanort returned after YMX showed up.

So it makes perfect sense if he went back in time

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

only keyblades with the eye of darkness have been xehanorts or have been possessed by him, and the foretellers are the only ones that have it before the others. xehanort was most likely around the time of the keyblade war and he could have turned the foretellers into xehanorts which would explain the whole hoods and masks only thing that they are wearing in chi and the 5 members that were in 3d. and xehanort could be one himself because his keyblade has an animal on it too like them but the only difference its the fact that he has two eyes of darkness on it but other than that its identical

That actually makes... a lot of sense.

THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!! I've seen these keyblades pictures a lot of times, showed them to my friends a lot of times and a lot of times I've missed that shitty eye O.O I'm a disgrace for my parents!!!!

That makes a lot of sense... I have no idea of anything that happens on X, but you're Keyblade argument is super valid xD

Yeah, the Keyblade War took place before Master Xehanort. He wanted to see it for himself (actually still wants).

And about the rules of Time Travel... Even in KH3D they weren't respecting them? Because he says you only travel forward, but Ansem SoD goes to the past to convince Young Master Xehanort. And there is no version of Xehanort that was awaiting him on KH3D, Master Xehanort returned after YMX showed up.

So it makes perfect sense if he went back in time

Xehanort specifically stated that one of the reasons he even wanted to create a keyblade war was because he wanted to see what would happen and what it was like ..If he could go back in time like you mentioned he wouldn't need to recreate the war . He could just go see for himself so that argument is invalid. Secondly, time travel rules stated you can only move forward in ONE DIRECTION whether it's to the future or past .As for DDD Xehanort still had vessels that were basically versions of him so yes there were versions of him there before MX arrived.

Xehanort specifically stated that one of the reasons he even wanted to create a keyblade war was because he wanted to see what would happen and what it was like ..If he could go back in time like you mentioned he wouldn't need to recreate the war . He could just go see for himself so that argument is invalid. Secondly, time travel rules stated you can only move forward in ONE DIRECTION whether it's to the future or past .As for DDD Xehanort still had vessels that were basically versions of him so yes there were versions of him there before MX arrived.

Xehanort could only travel in time if he gave up his body. Something he never did, because he wasn't willing to, and he didn't know until became a Heartless. It really doesn't make sense, but he could have travel back in time if he wanted to. Ansem SoD went to the past, he could have seen the Keyblade War.

Yeah, I had forgotten that xP

Which vessels? Unless there is more time travel, there weren't any alive after KH2. At least one version had to be there before any other came. Unless we can say a version went to the future when there was someone (like Xemnas, whatever), and he waited for time to pass so he could be waiting for more Xehanorts. But that's making theories, there isn't anything that suggests any of this -_-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

That actually makes senses.But like Flaming Lea said,Young Xehanort can only travel through time by forward and he needs another vessel at the next destination.Chi was a thousand years before Xehanort's existence though...

Xehanort could only travel in time if he gave up his body. Something he never did, because he wasn't willing to, and he didn't know until became a Heartless. It really doesn't make sense, but he could have travel back in time if he wanted to. Ansem SoD went to the past, he could have seen the Keyblade War.

Yeah, I had forgotten that xP

Which vessels? Unless there is more time travel, there weren't any alive after KH2. At least one version had to be there before any other came. Unless we can say a version went to the future when there was someone (like Xemnas, whatever), and he waited for time to pass so he could be waiting for more Xehanorts. But that's making theories, there isn't anything that suggests any of this -_-

Xehanort seemed pretty willing to give up his body to me since he does it in multiple different ways thoughout.

Xehanort gave up his body as Ansem SoD. That's when he learned to time travel . He has no version of himself to travel to the time of the original keyblade war -- it took place in ancient times . Tell me how he was suppose to time travel there with NO VERSION OF HIMSELF THERE. Secondly- like it's been mentioned SEVERAL TIMES-- if he could just time travel there himself he would have NO REASON to recreate this new war just so he could see what would happen - one of his biggest reasons why he wants to do it 

As for vessels - some of the org members were norts and were revived and around before MX revived .Like Nomura said- they could've been picked up by YMX before the others awoke. This occured before MX came to TWTNW. Because of this point Nomura raised there were most likely vessels aka versions of him present .

Edited by Flaming Lea

Xehanort seemed pretty willing to give up his body to me since he does it in multiple different ways thoughout.

Xehanort gave up his body as Ansem SoD. That's when he learned to time travel . He has no version of himself to travel to the time of the original keyblade war -- it took place in ancient times . Tell me how he was suppose to time travel there with NO VERSION OF HIMSELF THERE. Secondly- like it's been mentioned SEVERAL TIMES-- if he could just time travel there himself he would have NO REASON to recreate this new war just so he could see what would happen - one of his biggest reasons why he wants to do it 

As for vessels - some of the org members were norts and were revived and around before MX revived .Like Nomura said- they could've been picked up by YMX before the others awoke. This occured before MX came to TWTNW. Because of this point Nomura raised there were most likely vessels aka versions of him present .

Sorry if I got you stressed, I just don't see much sense in all of this xP

Yes, he did gave up his body several times, but he always possessed someone else. He can't have a body with him when he travels. For example, Terranort couldn't travel because it's Terra's body, it can't travel in time.

So you only need to give up your body once? Because that would explain how YMX traveled in time not giving up his body. And the whole point is that they seem to ignore their own rules. Merlin made a freaking door for Sora to travel to the past, and he didn't meet any of these conditions. 

You are right, it loses it's whole point. But the KH series usually does that when it adds so many things. They miss somethings without even noticing

Yes, that does make sense. I was only thinking about those present in KH3D. The vessels that dissapered, they were brought from the past as well, so I couldn't think of anyone.

Sorry if I got you stressed, I just don't see much sense in all of this xP

Yes, he did gave up his body several times, but he always possessed someone else. He can't have a body with him when he travels. For example, Terranort couldn't travel because it's Terra's body, it can't travel in time.

So you only need to give up your body once? Because that would explain how YMX traveled in time not giving up his body. And the whole point is that they seem to ignore their own rules. Merlin made a freaking door for Sora to travel to the past, and he didn't meet any of these conditions. 

You are right, it loses it's whole point. But the KH series usually does that when it adds so many things. They miss somethings without even noticing

Yes, that does make sense. I was only thinking about those present in KH3D. The vessels that dissapered, they were brought from the past as well, so I couldn't think of anyone.

Well YMX never gave up his body - Ansem SoD did that for him and then transferred the power to YMX. As for the vessels that disappeared, it has never been said they were from the past- that's why Nomura said it would make sense to say they were picked up before the others awoke and the conditions to be revived as humans again have been met . . I think some people think they are from the past bc of them using their nobody names- but they forget that those were given by Xemnas as a sigil and as an intended vessel. It  makes sense that all his successful vessels keep their 'nobody' names even after revived as humans in the present.

My biggest problem with time travel is that it can be used as a license to do or undo whatever and be like ' oh its time travel " as its excuse.Merlin has his own way of time travel being a great sorcerer and all --- something Xehanort is definitely not . Which is why he never discovered TT till he became heartless. Because they have shown different methods like this it just opens the door for mass confusion for those who already were confused by the rules of Xehanorts travel . There was a reason he laid out all those specific rules to go by. Personally I hate time travel bc I think it ruins the story . 

I really like your theory but their is only one problem. The reason why certain keyblades have a  cat-like eye on them is not because of Xehanort or being possessed by him, but due to the wielders relationship to darkness.it is called the "Eye of Darkness".Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Vanitas, Terra, and Riku have use darkness and have a strong afflation with it. Good or evil, whoever has a strong relationship to darkness have that eye on their keyblade. if Sora was to wield darkness more he would have it on some of his keyblades as well.