Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MasterRoxas13

What system are you guys going to play KH3 on?

Unlike the likes of the Metal Gear and Final Fantasy series, which I feel could be played on both, I'd prefer to play KH with the traditional Playstation controller. So, I'll most likely be playing it on PS4 sometime when I'm 46. 

I am a fan of more playstation exclusive series, like Infamous Second Son (coming out next year). Plus I have always gotten Playstation consoles and have no reason to change that now, so I am some day going to get a PS4 and get KH3 for that system.

liamaru-Who knows they might even be DLC for KH3 for the Xbox One 

it wouldn't be the same on xbox i grew up with kh on playstation like everyone else

The PS4 version is getting exclusive content. http://www.examiner.com/article/kingdom-hearts-3-developer-working-on-exclusive-playstation-contents

You may have to click "skip ad" on the video for the article to show up like I had to.

So it's either a.) Get it for Xbox just for the sole purpose of "trying it on a new system" or b.) Get it for PS4 and probably have extra Keyblades, bossfights, equipment, abilities, etc...I'd take the obvious option.

Never use Examiner. 

1. They are way behind on information.

2. They misinform you of things. Exlcusive content includes exclusive titles. Sony has Square on the list for what was then 1.5 ReMIX, and X/X-2 HD. Now it's X/X-2 HD and 2.5 ReMIX.

This article's from August, Square couldn't possibly have plans to include exclusive DLC on the PS4 version right now. It'd be best for Square's reputation not to.

Liamaru- I agree about growing up with KH on a playstation console, But I just feel like the Xbox brand has nothing but the same genres for their games ( action-adventure, sports, shooters) so since I am getting all three consoles in the future, I am want to have some variety to my library of Xbox games.

PS4. If I had the choice, PC, but that'll never happen.I'm not gonna buy two next gen consoles, as I'd rather upgrade my pc or buy a Wii U. So PS4 for FF15, the Order, Infamous, etc. PC for shooters or multiplatform games.