Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
143jsr

What is wrong with you guys?

Posted Image

Does Miley in KH scare you that much? Wouldn't it be so much fun to play a sing along game like in Atlantis where you can sing Best of Both Worlds, Everybody Makes Mistakes, Wrecking Ball and We can't stop? Maybe we can see Sora naked.

Edited by AbioFlesh

I can see it now. New KH3 trailer next year. One part shows Sora Donald and Goofy speaking to each other in Traverse Town. All of a sudden, Miley comes in like a wrecking ball in the background as a new cameo for Traverse Town. Oops, spoilers.... :tf:

Edited by Moochieh32

I just wanna see sora & riku twerk dem asses.

Riku-yes

Sora probably doesn't have an ass look at how skinny he is, he should have eaten his dinner.

I can see it now. New KH3 trailer next year. One part shows Sora Donald and Goofy in Traverse Town. All of a sudden, Miley comes in like a wrecking ball in the background as a new cameo for Traverse Town. Oops, spoilers.... :tf:

Maybe the wrecking Ball should be a summon or one of them weapon transformations I've been hearing about.

Posted Image

Does Miley in KH scare you that much? Wouldn't it be so much fun to play a sing along game like in Atlantis where you can sing Best of Both Worlds, Everybody Makes Mistakes, Wrecking Ball and We can't stop? Maybe we can see Sora naked.

Wrecking Ball? No...just no. Not even the most emotionless Nobody ever (Saix) would be able to look at that without going nuts in the real world, let alone in the KH universe. Also, Sora naked? Maybe, I don't know.

I just wanna see sora & riku twerk dem asses.

...okay then. That's very interesting.

IN THE DISTANT FUTURE:

" Yeaaaa! KH III!!"

HOURS LATER

" Hey Sora; it's Hannah Montana!"

Posted Image

* insert homicidal rampage here * 

Quick, TheTimidLight, get me my BUILDINGS!! xD But seriously, I would react like that too.

Riku-yes

Sora probably doesn't have an ass look at how skinny he is, he should have eaten his dinner.

Maybe the wrecking Ball should be a summon or one of them weapon transformations I've been hearing about.

Uh... I hope not... it would be VERY disturbing to see Sora Donald and Goofy... naked, swinging on the Wrecking Ball at the heartless.. very... disturbing and... wrong x_X

Wrecking Ball? No...just no. Not even the most emotionless Nobody ever (Saix) would be able to look at that without going nuts in the real world, let alone in the KH universe. Also, Sora naked? Maybe, I don't know.

So you'd prefer We Can't Stop?

I was going to put an image of it here, I myself couldn't stand looking at it.

Edited by AbioFlesh

Uh... I hope not... it would be VERY disturbing to see Sora Donald and Goofy... naked, swinging on the Wrecking Ball at the heartless.. very... disturbing and... wrong x_X

I'm going through art block, you gave me an idea.

Oh and isn't Donald already half naked?

Edited by AbioFlesh

So you'd prefer We Can't Stop?

I was going to put an image of it here, I myself couldn't stand looking at it.

No, that must also die by the power of buildings.

An image of what exactly? (I'm a little slow...xD)

I don't think real people meld well into the KH universe.  The animated movies fit so much better than the live action in my opinion.

I wasn't serious when I made this post but anyways.

Aside from Final Fantasy everything else doesn't feel right either. Probably with Square's new engine with lighting the live action characters from Tron and PotC could look more believable?

No, that must also die by the power of buildings.

An image of what exactly? (I'm a little slow... xD)

Ew, now I have to look at the image to get a link.

http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/06/m7.gif

Aside from Final Fantasy everything else doesn't feel right either. Probably with Square's new engine with lighting the live action characters from Tron and PotC could look more believable?

It's really the cartoon look of Sora & Co against them just makes it look too surreal.

Posted Image

They stick out horrendously 

It's really the cartoon look of Sora & Co against them just makes it look too surreal.

Posted Image

They stick out horrendously 

If anything, Donald and Goofy stand out just as badly. A precipitated cheese blend of different styles, I guess that's the charm of the game?

Ew, now I have to look at the image to get a link.

http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/06/m7.gif

Ah...right...I'm going to go cry in a corner now and then go out and steal more hearts to take my mind off of this matter...