Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Fool. No. He is a citizen. A permanent resident. It doesn't matter how much we don't like him, we don't have the right to say he can't be here.

He's not a US citizen. He can be deported for breaking the law just like any other foreigner.

Edited by Lalalablah

This is so funny! xD

A petition to deport Bieber! Hahaha. That's not up to us for one, but two, a petition doesn't matter in the world we live in today.

One in theory we live in a democracy, or at least a republic of some sort. So in theory our voices count. (Though I guess we have rules/laws to protect people from mob rule, which this probably is)Two, you've got me there.Though I think this petition was started because of the recent street race he was a part of. and in theory for misdemeanors and immoral acts one can lose their green card and be deported. And since he has a green card he could be in danger of losing it.  Though the only thing that would happen if he lost his green card would he couldn't live in the US, and would have to get a work visa to do shows in the US.  So, I doubt that would what Bieber haters really want.

One in theory we live in a democracy, or at least a republic of some sort. So in theory our voices count. (Though I guess we have rules/laws to protect people from mob rule, which this probably is)Two, you've got me there.Though I think this petition was started because of the recent street race he was a part of. and in theory for misdemeanors and immoral acts one can lose their green card and be deported. And since he has a green card he could be in danger of losing it.  Though the only thing that would happen if he lost his green card would he couldn't live in the US, and would have to get a work visa to do shows in the US.  So, I doubt that would what Bieber haters really want.

Yeah, but the government has too much power now, that we really can't do much.

A petition isn't the deciding factor in if he'll be deported though. Petitions dun even work the way the used to, mostly because the government pays little attention to them.

With the route he is currently going with his life he will probably be dead soon anyway. I predict either an overdose or a car accident.

why try to fight slavery?! Why try to win women's rights?! WHY TRY TO BECOME AN INDEPENDENT NATION FROM GREAT BRITAIN?!?!?!? YOU'RE RIGHT, THERES NO WAY THE AMERICANS CAN SUCCEED!!

Getting rid of Justin Bieber isn't nearly as important as the examples you gave, so lame comparison. People need to care for stuff that's actually important and Justin Bieber isn't more important than anyone else you don't know. 

And if they're worried about their youths, hell up until a certain age the parents are responsible for their kids and when they're teens, if they're so stupid and unoriginal to take Justin Bieber as an example and get in trouble for doing shit that's their problem and not Justin Bieber's. People can make their own decisions. Beside Justin Bieber isn't worse than other celebrities.

And in case anyone thinks I'm defending Justin Bieber, I'm not very fond of him myself. I'm just saying this petition is nonsense and wasted effort and on top of it ridiculous.

why try to fight slavery?! Why try to win women's rights?! WHY TRY TO BECOME AN INDEPENDENT NATION FROM GREAT BRITAIN?!?!?!? YOU'RE RIGHT, THERES NO WAY THE AMERICANS CAN SUCCEED!!

I know right this is just too big of a problem for us

So when was Justin Beiber related to people in chains forced to do whatever they were told to do at the risk of getting whipped and/or death? Women fight to get rights that every human deserves? The American Revolution? Jeez both sides (haters and lovers) are full of idiots.....trust me just do what i do, ignore him and his "fan" base go on with your life :P

So when was Justin Beiber related to people in chains forced to do whatever they were told to do at the risk of getting whipped and/or death? Women fight to get rights that every human deserves? The American Revolution? Jeez both sides (haters and lovers) are full of idiots.....trust me just do what i do, ignore him and his "fan" base go on with your life :P

Getting rid of Justin Bieber isn't nearly as important as the examples you gave, so lame comparison. People need to care for stuff that's actually important and Justin Bieber isn't more important than anyone else you don't know.  And if they're worried about their youths, hell up until a certain age the parents are responsible for their kids and when they're teens, if they're so stupid and unoriginal to take Justin Bieber as an example and get in trouble for doing shit that's their problem and not Justin Bieber's. People can make their own decisions. Beside Justin Bieber isn't worse than other celebrities. And in case anyone thinks I'm defending Justin Bieber, I'm not very fond of him myself. I'm just saying this petition is nonsense and wasted effort and on top of it ridiculous.

wow, you guys took that way too seriously. I was just joking

It's a mystery to me why you even care about this guy enough to waste your time making this topic. It's logical to stay away from what you dislike, so ignore Justine Bieber and it's all good. People like you annoy me more than Justin Bieber. Seriously.

lol trust if I was taking it seriously i would of been posting stuff like i did when me and a few other were arguing with sora96 before my topic was locked and taken down so no i wasn't really serious so don't worry ;)

Edited by FLASH45

Fool. No. He is a citizen. A permanent resident. It doesn't matter how much we don't like him, we don't have the right to say he can't be here.

He has broken the law over 10 times in over 5 countries .

I am not in Bieber's side but the world has  A LOT OF OTHER PROBLEMS to deal with . Who even cares about him ? And what are those problems ? Oh,let's see , the average salary of Greece,right now , is 400 euros . Oh , everyday in Africa there are a lot of people (children and older) who die of hunger .  Should I go on ?

Edited by Nick Sideris