Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Official KH3 on WiiU Rant and Speculation Thread

"Kingdom Hearts 3 being on WiiU makes perfect sense as Nintendo Systems have already gotten a lot of Kingdom Hearts games before."

It doesn't really make sense. Kingdom Hearts was only on Nintendo's handheld devices. Never on a console. Playstation 4 and xbox one have way better specs than Wii U. Face it people, it won't happen. If it was gonna happen, they would have announced it at E3 this year.

I just want a HD remake of days , coded and 3D on the Wii U...

Not going to happen sadly. Plus 3D is fairly new, and it looks good anyways.

Days needs some works but it got cutscenes, Coded is going to be the same. =/

Edited by Shana09

There's a petition to get Kingdom Hearts 3 on the Wii U! There's only 40 people so far, but I figure we can expand that. Spread it everywhere you can!

http://www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-bring-kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside-the-ps4-and-xbox-one-3

sorry to tell you this but even with that wont get anywhere they said there putting it on systems that are able to use direct x11 as to not haveing to port the game so its useless the wii u doesnt use direct x 11

I love all these people saying big companies don't listen to stuff like this. They clearly never saw Earthbound's coming to Wii U's virtual console outside Japan, and that the reason is because of the fan demand. :P

Whatever makes you feel good. Just don't feel bad when it doesn't work. It's a hardware thing.

The same answer EVERYONE gives. Woo for originality.

Signed, sealed, delivered. I doubt it will work, but if you don't try, the "I doubt" turns into "I know"

The same answer EVERYONE gives. Woo for originality.

Signed, sealed, delivered. I doubt it will work, but if you don't try, the "I doubt" turns into "I know"

Because that's the reason. Hur dur dum dee dum. Shut up.

Because that's the reason. Hur dur dum dee dum. Shut up.

Again, this man absolutely reeks in originality.

I literally don't give to flying crabs about your thinking about the system. I signed because I feel that anything is possible, because the only impossible thing is impossibility itself. I don't care if you reply: It's not going to happen, the Wii U can;t handle it and they won't downgrade it or whatever you have to say about it. We all forget the lesson "Suspension of disbelief" taught us as children as we grew, except for the hopeful. So rip on me for believing everything is possible. Once they said man would never reach to the heavens, and yet we fly, yet we touch the black matter of space with our own two hands now. Say it's impossible all you want. Walt himself once said: "It's fun to do the impossible.". So carry on saying that it's impossible. Carry on.

Again, this man absolutely reeks in originality.

I literally don't give to flying crabs about your thinking about the system. I signed because I feel that anything is possible, because the only impossible thing is impossibility itself. I don't care if you reply: It's not going to happen, the Wii U can;t handle it and they won't downgrade it or whatever you have to say about it. We all forget the lesson "Suspension of disbelief" taught us as children as we grew, except for the hopeful. So rip on me for believing everything is possible. Once they said man would never reach to the heavens, and yet we fly, yet we touch the black matter of space with our own two hands now. Say it's impossible all you want. Walt himself once said: "It's fun to do the impossible.". So carry on saying that it's impossible. Carry on.

Not impossible. Just not worth their time.

It's not going to happen, the Wii U can't handle it and they won't downgrade it. ;)

Not impossible. Just not worth their time.

It's not going to happen, the Wii U can't handle it and they won't downgrade it. ;)

Basically, you're still saying it's impossible. Don't deny it. Somewhere in you, you think it. Besides, Nintendo's products are never to be looked at too lightly. Besides, if they are going to put in the effort to remove a few things for the Xbone One's anti-piracy systems(Unless the magnificent game doesn't use the hold disk, which I doubt) and set it up for uses for the Kinect systems as well, I don't think they wouldn't put the effort in for doing a slight downgrade of some of the stuff. And before you say: "They won't do something for the Kinect." They would have to to give it SOME kind of advantage to use that system over the PS4 model, and vice verse for the PS4 over the Xbox One if they want sells on the system.

Basically, you're still saying it's impossible. Don't deny it. Somewhere in you, you think it. Besides, Nintendo's products are never to be looked at too lightly. Besides, if they are going to put in the effort to remove a few things for the Xbone One's anti-piracy systems(Unless the magnificent game doesn't use the hold disk, which I doubt) and set it up for uses for the Kinect systems as well, I don't think they wouldn't put the effort in for doing a slight downgrade of some of the stuff. And before you say: "They won't do something for the Kinect." They would have to to give it SOME kind of advantage to use that system over the PS4 model, and vice verse for the PS4 over the Xbox One if they want sells on the system.

I doubt they would change much. It'll basically be the same game on both system. But like I have said on previous threads. I do think it is possible that they will make a KH game for Wii U. Just not KH3.

I doubt they would change much. It'll basically be the same game on both system. But like I have said on previous threads. I do think it is possible that they will make a KH game for Wii U. Just not KH3.

In a game-makers mind, they want the audience to enjoy their product, and thus want to draw fans in to buy the game/system for a certain reason. It wouldn't make sense business-wise to do too little change. I know because I'm in the gaming industry.

Anyway. There is still the possibility. You're mind's made up on the idea it won't happen. Mine's on the optimistic side, saying it's possible. I am a skeptic, I do have my doubts, but still it would be nice and I want it to happen. You never know what one's person's actions can cause, let alone millions.

In a game-makers mind, they want the audience to enjoy their product, and thus want to draw fans in to buy the game/system for a certain reason. It wouldn't make sense business-wise to do too little change. I know because I'm in the gaming industry.

Anyway. There is still the possibility. You're mind's made up on the idea it won't happen. Mine's on the optimistic side, saying it's possible. I am a skeptic, I do have my doubts, but still it would be nice and I want it to happen. You never know what one's person's actions can cause, let alone millions.

I'm just being realistic.

Same here, on the realistic idea that all can happen. So let's just see where the chips fall, and let them fall as they may. Two years at max is a good amount of time for things to change, so let's just see.

you mean negative, just saw the shity version of Sonic allstars racing Transformed on the 3DS everything its possible.

Edited by Terranort9406

I wonder how many of those signers took into account the amount time and money that would be needed to develop virtually an entirely different game, not to mention distribution/manufacturing complications that could easily translate to more delays.

But to hell with all that, sounds like a cool idea!

you mean negative, just saw the shity version of Sonic allstars racing Transformed on the 3DS everything its possible.

Negativity is different from realism. Although some people think that being realistic is being negative. It is a ridiculous comparison. 

I know that there's no plans of Kingdom Hearts 3 being of Wii U and PS3 because the engine, but it would be interesting if they made a version with past graphics like the clips of 358/2 days HD keeping the new models of Kingdom Hearts 3D and others. What do you think?

like you say its a big title everyone deserve it

Yeah. But the thing is. They can't be risking money to make a lesser version of one of the games that's supposed to keep them from going bankrupt.