Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Mega Evolutions of Sceptile, Swampert and Diancie revealed

Nice. Will they appear as as some kind of update on Pokemon X&Y? Or will it just be in the upcoming Hoen remake?

Edited by Tails

Please give Mega Swampert the ability Sap Sipper please please he'll wreck teams with it please GameFreak

Mega Secptile has the ability lightning rod while Mega Swampert has the ability swift swim. From Serebii

I think my friend is going to jizz his pants once he hears not only is Mega Sceptile is a thing, but it's the type I guessed it would be is also confirmed.

Please give MSceptile more base attack so he can go mixed or physical! (Swords Dance sets will make a comeback) Also I'm pretty sure he will get a new ability since his DW ability won't work on it. (sucks anyways) EDIT: I'm done GF. You had one job, and you give it lightning rod. BRB faceplaming myself.

Mega Dancie, well hopefully it gets more defenses or something to make up for the horrible 4x steel weakness. Loving the look as well.

Steven looks great, but GF... Stop riding MCharizard X's dick. If anything, Lance makes more sense with it but whatever.

Edited by OmegaForte

I was on board until they whipped out Mega Charizard firetrucking X again for the firetrucking STEEL-type trainer.Glad I know I can label the remakes as nostalgia whoring trash, since it goes great with the amount of bait there was in XY.

I'm not really too caring about MCX, but is it really a big deal? I think the bigger deal is the fact that they just put the worst abilities possible for Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert on them.

Your joking on MSwampert right? We could be seeing a fast bulky offensive Pokemon here. Well have to see the stat distribution though, but I will expect at the very least MSwampert to regain the bulky water title, like in gen 3-4.

Your joking on MSwampert right? We could be seeing a fast bulky offensive Pokemon here. Well have to see the stat distribution though, but I will expect at the very least MSwampert to regain the bulky water title, like in gen 3-4.

I just dun feel it necessary to run him that way.