Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
somedayhunchback

Which new and old worlds should appear?

It has been said that there will be some old worlds and a mixture of new worlds to add to Kingdom Hearts in the third main title.

I have chosen some themes for worlds I would like to explore

I want a Jungle themed world - That's easy! The Jungle Book

I want a medieval world - sword in the stone world or the Black cauldron

I want a space world - Atlantis or Treasure Planet

I would like a forest world - Pocahontas

and an Ice world - based on Frozen

Another world based on a live action so far we have had Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron and Tron Legacy, so I would like to see the Tim Burton version of Wonderland, and a Johnny Depp version of the Mad Hatter!

and for returning worlds I want to see new areas added

Agrabah - This Time I want to explore inside the Palace and meet the Sultan, and perhaps Raja

Beast's Castle, but this time we could go to the village where Belle comes from and meet Gaston!

Olympus Coliseum will probably come back again - but this time we could visit Zeus in Mount Olympus

Port Royal - New areas from Dead Man's Chest

The worlds are going to be a mix according to an interview that happened about two days ago. That means all of the worlds on kingdom hearts 3 will not be new worlds. There will be some new worlds and some old worlds mixed in kh3

Edited by Zeldablade7

What about a Duck Tales world based on Uncle Scrooge?

Pls Square.

The worlds are going to be a mix according to an interview that happened about two days ago. That means all of the worlds on kingdom hearts 3 will not be new worlds. There will be some new worlds and some old worlds mixed in kh3

Just like what they did with every other Kingdom Hearts games.

I would like a Fantasia 2000 world. Symphony of Sorcery was one of my favourite worlds in KH3D so I want something similar to that.

The Tim Burton "Alice in Wonderland" world would be good too. What I would like is for the first visit to be the normal Wonderland, then after some pivotal mid-game event (eg: Xehanort creating the X-blade) the world changes to Tim Burton's Gothic Wonderland.

Port Royal should return too, based off On Stranger Tides. The Fountain of Youth plot relates to Xehanort's struggle for immortality so it's relevant to the plot at least. Dead Man's Chest could work too.

Deep Space should return too. Since Stitch met Aqua, Terra, and Ventus, he could help them with locating those three. Also, there are alot of unused locations from the Lilo and Stitch franchise. So it shouldn't be retreading too much.

For old worlds, I'd go with two specifically :

OF COURSE MY FAV: Atlantica (not the Musical hated that, but with fighting ;) )

Agrabah

Beast's Castle (Gaston is a must character)

Traverse Town

If they could have an agreement: Deep Jungle!!! xD

I agree. I can see them releasing TWEWY2 at around the same time, so Kingdom Hearts 3 would promote the game.

If TWEWY 2 came out around the time of KH3 I would cry tears of joy, but honestly I can't see it happening until afterwards... Or never at all... ;u; WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY? PLEASE SQUEENIX! I NEED IT! I NEED IT OR I WILL BE SAD! D:

Edited by D0G3

I want Traverse town to return alongside Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion , New worlds, Jungle Book, and A Christmas Carol World.. Then again Halloween town had Christmas  but still..

Edited by FluffDictator

Since KH3 will be on PS4 which is dual layered blu-ray, why not have all previous worlds from KH1 and KH2 disney in KH3? They can add as many as they want

It's more a question of time and resources. They could have 30 worlds but, with the amount of resources that the team has, development will either take 10 years, the worlds would be very basic and low quality (worlds being like KH2/KH1 worlds, not very interactive), or they could have a lower number of high-quality worlds.

I would prefer to get KH3 in the next few years and have high-quality worlds. I think 13 worlds would be a good number, excluding original worlds like Radiant Garden, Castle Oblivion, Twilight Town, etc. Even that might be a little too ambitious.

It has been said that there will be some old worlds and a mixture of new worlds to add to Kingdom Hearts in the third main title.

I have chosen some themes for worlds I would like to explore

I want a Jungle themed world - That's easy! The Jungle Book

I want a medieval world - sword in the stone world or the Black cauldron

I want a space world - Atlantis or Treasure Planet

I would like a forest world - Pocahontas

and an Ice world - based on Frozen

Another world based on a live action so far we have had Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron and Tron Legacy, so I would like to see the Tim Burton version of Wonderland, and a Johnny Depp version of the Mad Hatter!

and for returning worlds I want to see new areas added

Agrabah - This Time I want to explore inside the Palace and meet the Sultan, and perhaps Raja

Beast's Castle, but this time we could go to the village where Belle comes from and meet Gaston!

Olympus Coliseum will probably come back again - but this time we could visit Zeus in Mount Olympus

Port Royal - New areas from Dead Man's Chest

For old worlds:- Traverse Town (DDD version)- Twilight TownFor New Worlds:- Toy Story- Emperor's New Groove- Destiny Islands (the bigger part where Sora, Kairi and Riku live)- Radiant Garden (A new form, similar to the Original one from BbS)- The Land of Dragons (Mulan 2 version)

Does no one want the Pride Lands back as returning world I think that world was epic although wish there would have been more npc's in the world.

Old Pride Lands, Land Of Dragons, Radiant Garden/ Hollow Bastion love that world and Olympus Coliseum but more to experience than the arena more like from KH2 and BBS

New Jungle Book, Emperor's New Groove and so on 

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus