Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

The Inori And Golden Fighter Thread!

Posted ImageHappy tears.png

I initially wasn't sure whether to post this or a "forever alone" for my own sentimental state ._." My sexyness deserves more :

Thanks bro! And don't worry, you'll find your dream girl soon! :D

Thank you Gaby, you know this wasnt necessary but I didn't believe you were really making a wayfinder.

。゚( ゚^∀^゚)゚。

Haha, I'm so happy you liked the Wayfinder dear, it was fun making it! :D  *smiles and nods.*  I love you so much, and Happy Anniversary!  *hugs you tight.* <3

Posted ImageHappy tears.png

I initially wasn't sure whether to post this or a "forever alone" for my own sentimental state ._." My sexyness deserves more :

Posted Image

Hey everyone, how's it going? :D  I have decided to make this thread dedicated to me and Inori!  To start this thread off, today makes 3 whole years that me and my loving Inori have been a loving couple, and I'm so frickin happy! :D  I'm so lucky and blessed to have this girl as my girlfriend and true love.  You know, it's been 3 years, and yet it feels like a lifetime. :)  Now then, I decided to make something special for my dear Inori for this Anniversary, and I decided to go with making a Wayfinder, and I decided to make it pink since pink is my dear Inori's favorite color!  Here are some photos of it! :D  (Oh, and I'll kindly ask the rude members to please don't bother making rude comments.  If you don't have anything nice to say, then be on your way and don't bother commenting.  Just so we're clear.)

First off, here's a pic of me and my Dad with the Wayfinder. The two of us made it together, and since he helped me make it, it's only fitting I take a pic of the two of us! :D

Posted Image

Here is my Mom holding the Wayfinder.  She's sporting an epic hairdo! :3

Posted Image

And here is a close up of me with the Wayfinder.  Also, I'm showing off my hairdo! X3

Posted Image

So last but not least, here's another pic of myself with the Wayfinder!  I really loved how it turned out!

Posted Image

And now, here is a poem I wrote to my dear Inori.  I hope you enjoy it Inori honey! :D

What Truly Matters

Our relationship that defines us,

in this bond built of love and trust,

has seen it's ups and downs now and then,

but despite our problems, we've quickly solved them.

What started out as a simple friendship,

became something more, and I think.

I'm blessed with having you by my side,

it's amazing to see how time has flown by.

We've fought and argued and cried,

but we've learned from out mistakes with time.

We've hurt each other deeply, more than once,

but we've forgiven each other because of our trust.

But we've had more loving memories, 

and each time we speak, we further believe.

Our love goes through fire and space and time,

against all odds we've been defined. 

The two of us have shared our darkest secrets,

our dreams and fears, nothing compares to this.

I fall in love with you over and over again,

and all my best dreams have you in them.

With great happiness and joy I'll say,

Happy 3 Year Anniversary Inori, our love will always find a way!

Our love will always burn strong, 

because with each other is where we belong.

I hope you enjoyed the poem Inori dear, I love you so much!  And well, I also had a song ready, but sadly, it was taking way too much time to upload, so I decided I'll post it tomorrow or during the weekend.  Happy 3 Year Anniversary Inori my love, I know that our love will continue to grow ever more! :D

Congrats Golden and Inori! The Wayfinder turned out really well.

Posted Image

Thanks for your comments and all your support everyone! :D  From now on, everything related to me and my dear Inori will be posted in this thread. Again, thank you all for your support! :D

Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing more things about you two, so I'm subscribed! :D

Peace!

Everyone, here's the song that I wanted to upload the day of my Anniversary with my dear Inori, but since it took so long for me to upload, I couldn't upload it in time!  But I have it now!  Better late then never, right?  I'll admit my voice sounds horrible, but hey, I did my best. The song is called Harmonize, and I wrote it to my dear Inori with all the love and care in the world.  I hope you enjoy Inori dear! :D

Good lord, I'm always so happy spending time with my dear Inori!  I enjoy every day that I'm with her, and she's such an awesome and wonderful person to be around! And we always have something to talk about, and we make each other laugh and we talk about the most randomest things too! xD  It's awesome.  She's even helping me out with a story I'm currently writing! :D

The fact that you both have been so loyal to each other for 3 year's without seeing seeing each other amazes me in many way's. I've seen you both grow as a couple and can tell that this might last forever. Idk if I could last in a relationship that long without physical contact tbh! xD But obviously you both were made for each other and I'm very excited for you guy's to meet up when the time is right yo!~ :D P.S. Keep spoiling her Gabriel, she need's a man and that man is you. :)

The fact that you both have been so loyal to each other for 3 year's without seeing seeing each other amazes me in many way's. I've seen you both grow as a couple and can tell that this might last forever. Idk if I could last in a relationship that long without physical contact tbh! xD But obviously you both were made for each other and I'm very excited for you guy's to meet up when the time is right yo!~ :D P.S. Keep spoiling her Gabriel, she need's a man and that man is you. :)

Hehe, yeah, our love has definitely grown stronger over the past 3 years, and I 'm really happy and blessed that I've been with her for so long.  She makes me feel so happy and she brings me so much joy that I always have a smile on my face!  And yes, we will meet each other real soon, of that I'm sure! :D  Hehe, your right bro, she and I are made for each other, and don't worry, I'll keep taking good care of her! <3

Hey everyone, today makes 3 years and 1 month of my relationship with Inori! Woot woot! :D we are as happy as can be and as loving as can be, and we're as close as ever! She's about to start school tomorrow, so wish her the best of luck everyone! I know she can be able to make it through school, I just know it! I'm rooting for her! And also, I'm trying to get her to watch Gurren Lagann, but no matter what I say concerning the anime, she won't watch it, lol. How can I convince her to watch it? xD

Hey everyone, today makes 3 years and 1 month of my relationship with Inori! Woot woot! :D we are as happy as can be and as loving as can be, and we're as close as ever! She's about to start school tomorrow, so wish her the best of luck everyone! I know she can be able to make it through school, I just know it! I'm rooting for her! And also, I'm trying to get her to watch Gurren Lagann, but no matter what I say concerning the anime, she won't watch it, lol. How can I convince her to watch it? xD

Say that Yoko has big melons and that there's explosions. That will surely work.