Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Anime | Manga Digimon Adventure 15th Anniversary Project

I cried when I saw this video. This is a dream coming true. 

Probably a remaster version of the old seasons.Anyways, can't wait watch Digimon again after so long... :D 

Did you watch the Video? Taichi, 17 Years old, High School Days.It's new. This is 2 Years after Adventure 02, where he was 15yo.

I cried when I saw this video. This is a dream coming true. 

Did you watch the Video? Taichi, 17 Years old, High School Days.It's new. This is 2 Years after Adventure 02, where he was 15yo.

Well that was the ENG version, In the JP version he was 10 in Adventure and 13 in 02 so it's really four years later.

But yeah, ENG it's two years later

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Wait what, WHAT??? Is this for real??

I just need to know more... :O Never really got into the newer digimon, but if this has something to do with seasons 1&2 (as it probably does) then, THIS IS AWESOME!

I just watched the event for the 15th birthday of Digimon Adventure and was so happy I was paralyzed.

After waiting for my whole life I couldn't imagine there would be a Digimon Adventure 03 with Taichi again as the protagonist.

Teaser Video

Event (Japanese)

Edited by SkyKeybladeHero

Well that was the ENG version, In the JP version he was 10 in Adventure and 13 in 02 so it's really four years later.But yeah, ENG it's two years later

This is the world version of the video, so it's based off the English version

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!!!! Digimon is coming back like for real and Tai is coming is back as the protagonist! Man if this is for real than im so watching this. In my opinion Tai is the one and only TRUE PROTAGONIST of the Digimon series, I was so mad that he wasn't the protagonist in Adventure 02 because they decided to change the characters, and I hate Davis from Adventure 02. Him and Agumon are my all time favorite digimon characters.

No more sitting ducks the 1st Digidestined became? Can we finally expect the Digimon's megas on screen?  Does this mean we can ignore the abomination 02's ending brought? (2nd thought, what half of 02 brought to the table, thanks to plots and such)

Cept Saban is going to ruin it like Xros Wars. (Even though it wasn't good to begin with)

So many questions. Will the others be featured or just Tai? Will this be a long running anime or just 13 episodes? If the others are featured, will their partners go Mega like in the PSP game? What about the 02 cast? Will they be there? Will their Digimon get Megas? Will the find a way to Digivove to Ultimate without the need for DNA Digivolution? I WANNA KNOW! The wait is gonna kill me!

Also there's more stuff like a music CD, a Digimon Adventure Blu-ray box set, a Digimon movie collection, and a new version of the Adventure Digivice. Just thought I'd put that here. Too bad they're Japan exclusive but at least we get the anime!

No more sitting ducks the 1st Digidestined became? Can we finally expect the Digimon's megas on screen?  Does this mean we can ignore the abomination 02's ending brought? (2nd thought, what half of 02 brought to the table, thanks to plots and such) 

Cept Saban is going to ruin it like Xros Wars. (Even though it wasn't good to begin with)
Oh my god don't remind me of that abomination ending of Adventure 02. Ok for starters before I had my first computer and started watching anime on the Internet. I watch Digimon Adventure and Adventure 02 on TV on kidswb or 4 kids. I love Digimon seaseon 1 and 2 and my favorite characters were Tai and Agumon and I love every episodes. However one of the reasons why I hate about Adventure 02 is that Tai wasn't the main character anymore, he was replace by Davis who I hate. Another reason was that some the characters careers had change. I mean didn't Mimi say she wanted to become a fashion designer? But Mimi become a famous chef cooker, I mean what the hell happen! Another reason was that TK didn't end up with Kari, and I was so pissed that Tai and Sora didn't end together.

That's correct, they're remastering Adventure in 1080p.

Where does it say that?And if they are remastering it, why have the video say "new stories"?

Edited by Dimi3Infinity

I cried when I saw this video. This is a dream coming true. Did you watch the Video? Taichi, 17 Years old, High School Days.It's new. This is 2 Years after Adventure 02, where he was 15yo.

Lol Sorry,too much hype that i thought it would be a remaster.But yeah,a sequel for the original season sounds amazing! xD