Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kodakliv

Why am I depressed right now?

Late last night when I got home, I had a terrible day at work because it was so busy and I had no help. Well to make things even worse My fiance kicked me out and told me that it's over. She later called me and gave me a reason why she was breaking up with me.

She told me that I was boring/ uninteresting and just wasn't happy with me.

Well I got a text from a friend who is very close with Harmony and was told the real reason why she broke up with me. She just wanted a child and for me to pay for child support. She never truly loved me....

So that is why I'm so depressed right now and want to be left alone....

Edited by Kodakliv

Kodakliv, sorry to hear about your situation. If she didn't like you to begin with, she should've never went out with you. Don't worry man, it's not the end of the world. There are better fish out in the sea than the one you were with. Just keep your head up. All right?

(937. . . . 930! don't ask)

Edited by Shana09

So she broke up with you, ALL because she wanted a child and for you to pay child support? 

I apologize for saying this, but she's an idiot. If she REALLY loves you, she shouldn't be like that. Don't she realized when getting a child, things will get rough financially, mentally, etc.?

I bet you and her wanted a child or children later on in life, when you two are ready for that type of responsibility right? So what's the rush?! 

As a grown woman, things like that upsets me to hear something like that. 

You deserve someone better though.

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

So she broke up with you, ALL because she wanted a child and for you to pay child support? I apologize for saying this, but she's an idiot. If she REALLY loves you, she shouldn't be like that. Don't she realized when getting a child, things will get rough financially, mentally, etc.?I bet you and her wanted a child or children later on in life, when you two are ready for that type of responsibility right? So what's the rush?! As a grown woman, things like that upsets me hear. You deserve someone better though.

Thank you so much :( it will take time for me to heal but I'll get through with friends and family!! ;) Edited by Kodakliv

Wow... I'm so sorry man... And here we where all exited for you... I may be 13 years old but I can tell you something: Sh*t happens... Just be with your friends, family or any other person that supports you at the moment, ans don't take this as a "I won't trust again in my life" or whatever, take this as a chance to grow up mentally, and when you see her or anything else don't hate her, we're humans afterall. If she asks for forgiveness, forgive her, but don't fall for her again.

Edited by Shana09

I'm so happy I have friends on here who are so supportive! I love you guys! :) I just wanna lay down and watch some Pokemon with a big bowl of Icecream :)

I'm here for you:DIcecream does help! But don't overdoit >.<

Late last night when I got home, I had a terrible day at work because it was so busy and I had no help. Well to make things even worse My fiance kicked me out and told me that it's over. She later called me and gave me a reason why she was breaking up with me.

Well I got a text from a friend who is very close with Harmony and was told the real reason why she broke up with me. She just wanted a child and for me to pay for child support. She never truly loved me....

i wrote a speech for this exact kind of thing! i think i should share it with you. you helped me. i also want to help you.

There are many things that people take hard. One might find themselves in a situation in which all seems hopeless. In these situations, people need to look to the future. While things seem hopeless, they won’t be. It’s simply a bump on the road of life. No matter how big the bump, it’s still just a bump and won’t cause any long term damage unless one lets it happen. People have the ability to not let it happen. How? By looking forward and into the light and thinking that this road trip isn’t over. While you may have suffered a bit of damage, your car is still there and can be repaired. One might think that there is no reason to live anymore or hate life in general. But in reality, life isn’t over. It doesn’t have to be. If you look to the bright future that you CAN make, and acknowledge what happened but at the same time not focusing on the bad parts that will hold you back, then life WILL become better. While you may still find bumps in the road later on in life, if you keep this mindset when you hit those bumps, then you can repair the car and enjoy the road trip on the road of happiness. While there are bumps on that road, there is also a smooth surface. And the value of that smooth surface, far out shines the bumps, meaning that even if there are struggles, the joy you experience in life make it worth living despite the struggles you have had. Don’t let a small bump in the road discourage you from continuing the trip. Instead, look to the future and remember the potential for happiness that you have. Seize that potential and make use of it. While the damage to your car might seem repairable, it’s not. So long as the driver is standing, even if your car is just a pile of rubble, you can fix it and continue the trip of life and happiness. When there is a bump in the road, simply look forward to the bright future that you DO have while at the same time acknowledging your past struggles but not letting it negatively affect your trip. You WILL repair the car and experience more happiness. While there might be more bumps ahead, you can fix the damage and continue your trip. You simply need to choose to do so.

dont worry about it. she is one of the worst people ever if she did it for that reason. excuse my language but f*** her. she can try working her butt off to take care of a baby. but the bottom line is, dont let this effect you too much. you still have your life. enjoy it. look to the future and set a goal to live a true happy life. while there might be struggles, so long as you fight for it, it will happen. fight on man! :)

Edited by benj0818

Thank you so much :( it will take time for me to heal but I'll get through with friends and family!! ;)

No problem. I'm very sure your friends and family will get your back on your feet.  xD

But yeah, she should've continue on being with you and all. Like I said, it upsets me to hear things like that.  >:(

She has PLENTY of time to be a parent.  

i rly dont know what to say other then dude forget that bitch and live your life the way you want to. and your not alone you have everybody on kh rooting for you. don't give up i know i cant talk like i know how your felling, i apologize if i sound like i understand you but dude please do everybody on kh a favor a forget about her, please. i.f you need anything you can ask anyone here on kh

<-------- see you can always smile :)

i hope you get better 

Edited by Galcal712

What.. The bloody f**k... Did I just read? 

Can you give me a while to get over this initial shock value over this? I just... I can't believe someone would be that low as to do something so selfish and self-centered like that. I'm gonna need some time to calm down from this.

Hey, I just wanted to say that I hope you get to feeling better! And not sure how you view prayer, but it is something I value, and I hope it can be a comfort, but praying all the best for ya too!

I'm feeling just like @Javelin right now. That is pretty disgusting.

But let's not dwell on that! I, like everyone else here, hope you feel better soon!

And a note for all, including myself: Never put a limit on how low people in this world can go ...

Kodakliv, sorry to hear about your situation. If she didn't like you to begin with, she should've never went out with you. Don't worry man, it's not the end of the world. There are better fish out in the sea than the one you were with. Just keep your head up. All right?

(937. . . . 930! don't ask)

OH DEAR GOD, NOT THAT PLEASE ;~;

Sorry to hear that man :/

Just like everyone's saying, keep your head up, there's lots of fish out there xD

I'm feeling just like @Javelin right now. That is pretty disgusting.But let's not dwell on that! I, like everyone else here, hope you feel better soon!And a note for all, including myself: Never put a limit on how low people in this world can go ...

^ True words right here people. Let them sink in.

Remember that this online community is where you come to for help or if you just need someone to chat with. And I'm sure you'll find someone who is right for you. Everyone here has a significant other that's roaming this Earth at this very moment. No, I'm not being romantic; I'm being philosophical.

Peace!

i don't know the way of thinking of her but... isn't it contradictory? i don't think someone want a child 'cause so and stay for time (you're two are not together from a bunch of days, right?) with someone that she don't care about or like you say "a boring/ uninteresting guy".

instead of a friend of her, if possible you should try an talk to her face to face and listen how this are from her.

mind, i'm not forcing you o anything, i'll just said how i see this things.

i never have a girlfriend, but i do know the feel of not being loved by the interested girl(s), so if things can be repaired good for you, if is not i wish you to cheer up as soon as possible :)

i don't know the way of thinking of her but... isn't it contradictory? i don't think someone want a child 'cause so and stay for time (you're two are not together from a bunch of days, right?) with someone that she don't care about or like you say "a boring/ uninteresting guy".instead of a friend of her, if possible you should try an talk to her face to face and listen how this are from her.mind, i'm not forcing you o anything, i'll just said how i see this things.i never have a girlfriend, but i do know the feel of not being loved by the interested girl(s), so if things can be repaired good for you, if is not i wish you to cheer up as soon as possible :)

my family has been very supportive to me in this awful moment in my life.