Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kittenz

Tetsuya Nomura talks about the possibility of a Hatsune Miku Game

In this weeks issue of Famitsu weekly magazine, Nomura held an interview where he talked about his latest collaboration with the vocaloid Hatsune Miku, and talked about the possibility of creating a game During the interview, Nomura talks about his latest Hatsune Miku collaboration and, regarding a video game, says that “the possibility is there,” and that he’s thinking about working together with Shinji Hashimoto to brainstorm various developments on this front. He emphasizes that if they were to do a collaboration, it would be up to Vocaloid producers Crypton Future Media to decide, and if they were satisfied with the recent drawing and CG animation, then there should be room for various plans. Crypton has previously collaborated with SEGA to create the Project DIVA series 

“This time, [the Hatsune Miku collaboration] was announced as work that I personally accepted, but I hope the next one will be for a game announcement,” said Nomura.

In case you missed it: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/80570-nomura-believes-that-the-hatsune-miku-collab-will-lead-to-something-surprising/ What type of game could Nomura be thinking of? A rhythm game like SEGA did or something else? Leave your thoughts! Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/14/tetsuya-nomura-discusses-possibility-hatsune-miku-game-collaboration/#e9UO4ESdjH87uZUc.99 Edited by KittensOnFire

I called it. Remember I tots called it.

Ok aside, yeah maybe a rhythm game of some sort, maybe like that final fantasy music game. (I know the name I just can't spell it heh) but with her songs....or an fighting game? Hmm...

I called it. Remember I tots called it.

Ok aside, yeah maybe a rhythm game of some sort, maybe like that final fantasy music game. (I know the name I just can't spell it heh) but with her songs....or an fighting game? Hmm...

Yo I'm the one that called it from the beginning

Vocaloid: Theatrhythm inbound

A rhythm game makes the most sense.

Yeah, but I wonder if they would go with that due to the popularity of these:

http://youtu.be/sM2K76L-24o

Two companies in japan have Miku in an RPG(One as a cameo, one as her own rpg that looks alot like chi and works in the same way for the most part)and that seemed to work somehow

Knowing Nomura, he'll try to pull an Action RPG. Design several costumes and whatnot and we'll be good. Just give me a Black Rock Shooter one so I can say there's a good BRS game. I mean...the actual BRS game wasn't good...

I think this won't come until after KH3

I would hope so. No offense to Vocaloid fans, but I wouldn't want to see this game come out before a project that Nomura has refused to get done for almost a decade.

I would hope so. No offense to Vocaloid fans, but I wouldn't want to see this game come out before a project that Nomura has refused to get done for almost a decade.

Yeah, I agree. I'm a vocaloid fan, but I'm even more of a KH fan and I'd rather see KH3 rear it's head before I'm 20

Edited by KittensOnFire

While I doubt Nomura would mess up the series, I don't think it's necesary. The Hatsune Miku games are already great, and I don't see the point of Nomura doing anything outside of them using the play arts kai take on Miku in the actual game.