Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
ForeverKH

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix Collectors Edition thoughts.

So tell me. What are your thoughts on this? Well I am FREAKING RELOADED WITH HYPE! 

*cancels pre order of 2.5* *sells 1.5 hd remix*

HERE I COME COLLECTORS EDITION <3

I was really excited when I found out. I just ordered mine not to long ago. The only think I'm confused about is the "Dusk Jacket" I think it's something that goes over the artbook, since it's listed with the book, but I don't see it. It'd be awesome if it was an actual jacket, but there was no size selection when I ordered it, so I highly doubt it. It's not in the image, so I'm not even sure if it's in the collection.

Edited by NO_HEART_XIII

I think it was really nice that square enix decided to.give us a collectors edition after all the complaining about the pin, although I didnt care that the limited edition only had a pin, its pretty cool that they decided to do this :D

This was me as I entered KH13 to see the latest news relating to Kingdom Hearts:

Posted Image

This was me when the first thing I saw was the information on the Collector's Edition for 2.5:

Posted Image

And this was me after seeing the trailer for said Collector's Edition:

Posted Image

Even though I won't be getting the Collector's Edition, I'm very happy Nomura decided to do this!  I'll get the Collector's Edition someday, but for now, I'm satisfied with my pre-order of 2.5! ^^

I was really excited when I found out. I just ordered mine not to long ago. The only think I'm confused about is the "Dusk Jacket" I think it's something that goes over the artbook, since it's listed with the book, but I don't see it. It'd be awesome if it was an actual jacket, but there was no size selection when I ordered it, so I highly doubt it. It's not in the image, so I'm not even sure if it's in the collection.

It's a "Dust" jacket not a "Dusk" jacket. Though a Dusk jacket like the Duck nobody would be kinda cool, it's probably just a protective sleeve for it or something

One think I don't like about it is the artwork on the steel book case. I mean that's just the artwork from KH2 FM+ which came with Re: Chain of Memories. That's why the right side has the CoM Sora holding cards. This Steelbook case has no reference to BBS or re: coded, you know the two games that are actually in this besides KH2. I wish they had created brand new artwork for it. It still looks great but that's just one detail that bothers me.

Maybe it is too soon to know but is the official site the only place you can get this? I mean when I pre-ordered 1.5 from Gamestop they automatically upgraded my preorder to the version with the artbook. So, is that going to happen again, except I'll have to add more money to my preorder? If anyone has any answers to this I would be more than happy to hear them. I'll just wait and see what comes for now.

It's a "Dust" jacket not a "Dusk" jacket. Though a Dusk jacket like the Duck nobody would be kinda cool, it's probably just a protective sleeve for it or somethingOne think I don't like about it is the artwork on the steel book case. I mean that's just the artwork from KH2 FM+ which came with Re: Chain of Memories. That's why the right side has the CoM Sora holding cards. This Steelbook case has no reference to BBS or re: coded, you know the two games that are actually in this besides KH2. I wish they had created brand new artwork for it. It still looks great but that's just one detail that bothers me.

Oh, my bad. I guess I read or wrong or just read what I wanted it to be. lol. I agree with you on the artwork btw. It'll be nice to have as a collectors item, but there should be BBS & Re:Coded themes implemented into the design.

Even though I'm not getting this, it's awesome for a collectors edition.

Pokemon and Nintendo of America/anywhere not in Japan can learn a thing or two. (Especially Murcia, cheap bastards giving 200 potions...)

Edited by OmegaForte

Yeh or it should have named collectors box and with the artbook of 1.5.

But in this case they have decided to call it 2.5 cause think they can't remake the 1.5 artbook.

Also cause the heartless plush seems to be more for KH1.