Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you think that by releasing HD collections of previous KH games, Square Enix has managed to get new fans for the series?

Do you think that by releasing HD collections of previous KH games, Square Enix has managed to get new fans for the series?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that by releasing HD collections of previous KH games, Square Enix has managed to get new fans for the series?

• Yes, of course!
    • Yeah... A few friends of mine are examples of that
    • I'm pretty sure that was their intention... but if they attained success in that...
    • Not really sure about, but they did increase the love of the old fans!
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Not really: All I ever heard people in Gamestop do is say how weird it looked, and that they didn't get the (cleaning up a direct quote from a man I overheard) "Motherf******g mouse with they god**** key thing". 

I don't believe new fans were drawn in, but old are more likely to return for any new games.

If anything it probably got those who were too stubborn to play anything besides KH1 & KH2 to try more of the series they so desperately want to end.

I'm sure some new folk got into it though.

Well considering the fact that the collections are Ps3 exclusive I dunno how many new fans they got

I think since KH 3 IS MULTIPLATFORM that they should've released the collections on Ps3,Xbox 360 and Wii U so everyone can get a piece of the pie from the games they've missed in the series 

I don't understand Nomura's logic.

Nomura:I want to bring KH fans to one console,hence why KH3 is also coming to Xbox One so f*** you Xbox fans you ain't gonna try the old games on your 360s