Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
darkerturbo

Image Lightblade? Keysaber?

that weapon is so stupid looking.

its not even practical at all.

who the heck would mix the keyblade with a lightsaber?

maybe it could work but not like that.

that weapon is so stupid looking.

its not even practical at all.

who the heck would mix the keyblade with a lightsaber?

maybe it could work but not like that.

Because it's obviously meant to be taken seriously.

The keyblade is totally awkward, there is no keyblade with an exact rectangle shape on the holding side. Besides, the way of the saber in every side is dangerous for the holder. Even if we ever had Star Wars in KH, we won't have such design for the keyblade and not even close to it.

Did you just say that you want to keep Star Wars away from KH3? That does it! Let's banish this blockhead to outer space without any way to breath air! Have him suffocate & die his whole life! Make him go to hell!

Did you just say that you want to keep Star Wars away from KH3? That does it! Let's banish this blockhead to outer space without any way to breath air! Have him suffocate & die his whole life! Make him go to hell!

I hope that you're joking. I don't like what you're provoking...

• I don't know if I'm joking. I'm just saying it because I'm pissed whenever people say "Star Wars & KH should stay apart" & shit.
  • What am I provoking? I'm sure it's the other way around.

• I don't know if I'm joking. I'm just saying it because I'm pissed whenever people say "Star Wars & KH should stay apart" & shit.

Saying that people who don't want them to mix should die is a major overreaction, though

Also, he said provoking to make a rhyme. Because he's trying to rhyme in every post he can.

I hope that you're joking. I don't like what you're provoking...

Saying that people who don't want them to mix should die is a major overreaction, though

Also, he said provoking to make a rhyme. Because he's trying to rhyme in every post he can.

My god, this is way to much drama for a post about a lightsaber with a few extra light's Y'all need to chill

My god, this is way to much drama for a post about a lightsaber with a few extra light's Y'all need to chill

We're all very chill, if you are in the know. This little spat ended over eight hours ago. :/

Sign in to follow this