Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Square Enix is doing something FFX-2 related in May

Two weeks after the release of Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster on PlayStation 4, Square Enix is holding something related to Final Fantasy X-2 on May 25 & 26. This has been tweeted by Square Enix's official 1st Production Department Twitter account which confirms Business Division 1 is involved in some way.

This is following the Final Fantasy X-2.5 novella and audio drama included in X/X-2 HD Remaster, Motomu Toriyama confirming he will reveal his new title in 2015 (which is almost certain to have nearly the entire core FFXIII team working on it) and Square Enix president and CEO, Yosuke Matsuda confirming a new home console JRPG will be revealed at or around E3 2015 which occurs only about 3 weeks after this little event. Is Final Fantasy X-3 going to be revealed in May or June? Only one way to find out.

I really hope not, X-2 kinda ruined the first one for meAnd going by the audio drama Tidus and Yuna aren't even together making X-2 completely pointlessI think they should've just left it after the first one

Then you should hope it sets things right for you then!

With th audio drama, with Sin being "wished" back into existence, may as well bring back Auron as well considering Chuami is supposedly his daughter.

Already did it in KH2. :P

I definitely believe it will be X-3 or some X related title. Square would not hold an event for X-2 just to talk about a title that initially released over 10 years ago.

I really hope this one, if it's X-3, will have a somewhat closer to X-2 Combat system and not that crap that they pulled with X.

X-2's gameplay >>>> X's.

Storywise, I hope they don't kill my Yuna :(

I really hope this one, if it's X-3, will have a somewhat closer to X-2 Combat system and not that crap that they pulled with X.

X-2's gameplay >>>> X's.

Storywise, I hope they don't kill my Yuna :(

Don't worry, there's no way they'd do X's combat system again.