Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elias Jose

Official Kingdom Hearts Facebook page posts fan survey

The official Kingdom Hearts Facebook page has posted a link to a fan survey asking multiple questions about player preferences. More specifically, the survey asks questions about which systems players own, which systems players still play games on, and which Kingdom Hearts games the survey taker has played. The message posted alongside the survey is as follows:

Hi KINGDOM HEARTS fans!

If you have a free 5-10 minutes, please help us complete this survey!

The survey will be open until June 12th, 2015 at 11:45 pm PDT.

The survey also has open ended questions concerning the future of Kingdom Hearts. The survey asks players what they are looking forward to in future installments and if the player has anything else they would like developers to know.

The most interesting questions were those concerning the systems players own/still play and the question concerning localization. Perhaps these questions concern localization options for Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ and moving forward from the last generation of consoles.

You can take the survey here. The survey is available until June 12, 2015 at 11:45pm PDT. We encourage you to take the survey, seeing as it could help shape the future of Kingdom Hearts.

After completing the survey, how did you respond to their open ended questions? What are you most looking forward to in the future of Kingdom Hearts? Let us know in the comments below.

Update: The survey has concluded however Square Enix has promised more surveys in the future.

We wanted to thank you each and every one of you who participated in our survey this past week! Unfortunately it's closed now so if you missed this on this one, don't worry - there will always be more in the future!

Click here to view the article

The official Kingdom Hearts Facebook page has posted a link to a fan survey asking multiple questions about player preferences. More specifically, the survey asks questions about which systems players own, which systems players still play games on, and which Kingdom Hearts games the survey taker has played. The message posted alongside the survey is as follows:

Hi KINGDOM HEARTS fans!

If you have a free 5-10 minutes, please help us complete this survey!

The survey will be open until June 12th, 2015 at 11:45 pm PDT.

The survey also has open ended questions concerning the future of Kingdom Hearts. The survey asks players what they are looking forward to in future installments and if the player has anything else they would like developers to know.

The most interesting questions were those concerning the systems players own/still play and the question concerning localization. Perhaps these questions concern localization options for Kingdom Hearts X and moving forward from the last generation of consoles.

You can take the survey here. The survey is available until June 12, 2015 at 11:45pm PDT. We encourage you to take the survey, seeing as it could help shape the future of Kingdom Hearts.

After completing the survey, how did you respond to their open ended questions? What are you most looking forward to in the future of Kingdom Hearts? Let us know in the comments below.

Click here to view the article

For the question; "What are you looking forward to in the future of Kingdom Hearts?"

I just said Kingdom Hearts 3 in capitals and copy and pasted it about 15 times.

Well, it may seem like the one survey that I took months ago, but I think this looks different. 

I don't think they mentioned about "localization". And I just say "necessary" for the localization part, because the other 2 answers didn't really fit me. I have never imported stuff and don't really have the knowledge to do so, nor just have the time and guts to play something that's in a different language. ( In my teen years, I wasn't that type of teen that would import the Final Mix games, due to me having a hard complicated teen life at the time... I didn't even know about Final Mix at the time, but I'm glad I got a chance secretly to see some Kingdom Hearts 2 pictures with my brother at least.) 

They totally got me with the last question, and I just said: "Not that I know of." I was really shy answering the last question. And mostly I'm looking forward to in Kingdom Hearts, is the storytelling. Just the storytelling...  

They will give us another pin again.

Ahahahahah you made me die of laughs there!!!!! xD

Last year I told them that for 2.5 HD ReMix I wanted a collector edition with the Ultimania book in English. These are my dreams *sigh

However I was pleased that we had a collector's edition for 2.5 HD Remix in the end :)