Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
FluffDictator

KHUX Where is unchained X

The U.S? What about Europe/Australia? Haha.

Square Enix takes forever to localize handheld & mobile titles. Just gotta wait awhile.

But the difference is, there's no voice cast issues. It's just translating text at this point in time -.- Beasts Castle better be in the Western Release of the game.

But the difference is, there's no voice cast issues. It's just translating text at this point in time -.- Beasts Castle better be in the Western Release of the game.

Ummm, that's how it is for most of Square Enix's handheld and mobile titles. 

There is more to it than just translating text. There are also servers to set up. And there is a lot of text to translate. They also need to redraw any text in the form of images that are in Japanese. And there could be a whole bunch of other tasks I haven't mentioned. Like Sora96 said, Square like to take their time with their mobile games and Unchained X is no exception. Edited by Youthful Z

I rather have Square take their time, than receive the game too early, and have it f*up my browser.

Exactly, like when they didn't plan on people all over the world downloading the Japanese version when it came out and ended up crashing their servers, I don't want anything like that happening when we actually get it.

There is more to it than just translating text. There are also servers to set up. And there is a lot of text to translate. They also need to redraw any text in the form of images that are in Japanese. And there could be a whole bunch of other tasks I haven't mentioned. Like Sora96 said, Square like to take their time with their mobile games and Unchained X is no exception.

That seems a whole lot more plausible (especially considering the fact that the game updates on a fairly regular basis).

That seems a whole lot more plausible (especially considering the fact that the game updates on a fairly regular basis).

Why did you cross my name out? Lol?

Anyway, Square Enix averages about 6 or so months to release their new mobile titles outside of Japan. Square Enix do take a break like other companies around Christmas though so that'll delay it a bit. I'd expect in early 2016.

Edited by Sora96

Why did you cross my name out? Lol?

Anyway, Square Enix averages about 6 or so months to release their new mobile titles outside of Japan. Square Enix do take a break like other companies around Christmas though so that'll delay it a bit. I'd expect in early 2016.

Cause I wanted to.

Well, a new years release seems like a refreshing means of starting 2016 for international fans

(assuming Square Enix even cares about Unchained X international by then)...

Edited by Guest

Cause I wanted to.

Well, a new years release seems like a refreshing means of starting 2016 for international fans

It was rude.

It was rude.

Cause I wanted to.

It'd be like a belated Christmas present,

It'd be like a belated Christmas present,

That's the feeling I'm getting too. Square Enix seems to be present the ideas of games as opposed to the games themselves.

I'm hoping we get the game by Christmas!  I really hope this is the case, and if not, well, then I'll keep waiting till it comes out!  But the wait has been a killer, though. X3

I feel as though Square Enix is abusing that "waiting" privilege.