Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Miotas

New here =]

Welcome to the website, Michelle, I hope that you enjoy your time being a member here!  Wow, so you've been a fan of the games since the very first one came out, huh?  Wow, so you've been a lifelong KH fan!  I've been a fan for what's soon to be 10 years!  Gosh, time flies by so fast! O_O  But anyways, I'm glad you decided to join our awesome community, and I hope that you'll feel right at home!  Ensure yourself to have fun and be yourself!

Now then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :3

(_/)

(._.)

c(")(")

May the Force be with you! (Star Wars reference, if you don't know. X3)

Ah, welcome to the site! Michelle, you have the same name as someone else I know! That's cool!

The name's Steventus, but you can call me V-mon, or Ven if you'd like!

If you ever need help with anything on the site, or just want to chat, you can send me a PM or send me a Private Chat Request. I'm happy to help if I can. :)

Rock on!

You've certainly come to the right place if you enjoy discussing KH lore. : )  Welcome to the site, Michelle!  I hope that you enjoy the community and the site.  This is a very friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll fit right in.  Look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Thank you all for the very kind welcomes and offers to chat! Can't wait to get to know you all better in the future :D more excited than before. You all seem like a very friendly fun bunch. It's funny that many of you know people with my name haha. I am the only Michelle I know.

Welcome! I am Briennai but you can also call me penny. I always want to chat with new people so if you want to talk come to the chatroom or PM me! See you around!

P.S. I also know a Michelle xD