Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jeo Paloma

KHUX how the heck people getting million LUX

ok this is crazy..I just played this game like after the release day and im loving it so far..got down to 200 Story Quest Missions, special quest, and etc. and i get down to see the RANKINGS PAGE which is cool. I am on the 1k Party...when i saw the TOP 10 and HOLY FCK .. those people getting MILLION LUX?!!..i mean like HOW?!..this game is even hard to play 24/7 just to get to million LUXare these hackers or something? or some rich kids or what?!

I'm currently ranked 7th in the Vulpes faction, sittin' pretty with over 2m total lux this week.

No, I didn't hack. I just have no life I spent a lot of time grinding in the outright best method possible, abusing the AP refresh on level up to continuously grind. It's not hard at all, just time consuming, but I wanted to be in the top 10 week two, so here I am.

EDIT: I've spent about30$ on this game, all for the weekly gem special they have going on right now. You currently can't spend money to refresh your AP in any way.

Edited by Takuya

The trick people in my party (Official KH13) have been using is doing mission 57 over and over again to spawn raid bosses. Every 3-4 times you do mission 57 a guard armor raid boss will appear. Also everytime it appears it is stronger than the time before. So I have been farming lux that way. For example my most recent raid boss gave me over 11,000 lux from one roudn of fighting. I currently average about 15-20k from a single raid.

Some party members I have will get insane Raid bosses and you can get 10,000 Lux from one round of fighting a Raid boss.

I noticed that every time you get a raid boss it is stronger than the time before. So the amount of lux we will receive from them is only going to increase over time.

The trick people in my party (Official KH13) have been using is doing mission 57 over and over again to spawn raid bosses. Every 3-4 times you do mission 57 a guard armor raid boss will appear. Also everytime it appears it is stronger than the time before. So I have been farming lux that way. For example my most recent raid boss gave me over 11,000 lux from one roudn of fighting. I currently average about 15-20k from a single raid.

I noticed that every time you get a raid boss it is stronger than the time before. So the amount of lux we will receive from them is only going to increase over time.

@Mission 57: If you do a ton of hits and kill all enemies in the first turn you can also earn a ton of Lux as well. Equip two 6* Wakkas (do not level them up or upgrade them) in both slots, use both their SPs on each enemy you come across (be sure to go left on the bridge instead of going right for the boss), and make sure your 3rd+ slots are able to finish off the enemies in the first turn.If you do it exactly like that you can get over 1400 Lux per run. So you'll earn about 4k Lux, and then a Guard Armor will spawn. If you're quick you can probably make about 75k Lux in the course of an hour.​

This is the most popular method. I personally don't like to do it (unless I need to level up for cheap) because it's boring and repetitive, but now you know.

@Mission 57: If you do a ton of hits and kill all enemies in the first turn you can also earn a ton of Lux as well. Equip two 6* Wakkas (do not level them up or upgrade them) in both slots, use both their SPs on each enemy you come across (be sure to go left on the bridge instead of going right for the boss), and make sure your 3rd+ slots are able to finish off the enemies in the first turn.If you do it exactly like that you can get over 1400 Lux per run. So you'll earn about 4k Lux, and then a Guard Armor will spawn. If you're quick you can probably make about 75k Lux in the course of an hour.​

This is the most popular method. I personally don't like to do it (unless I need to level up for cheap) because it's boring and repetitive, but now you know.

I've been defeating the mission 57 enemies in one turn but not getting nearly that much lux. I guess I could try the Wakka thing

I've been defeating the mission 57 enemies in one turn but not getting nearly that much lux. I guess I could try the Wakka thing

I know, I was doing it that way too. You need to be using Wakkas SP at 6* level 1, because they do minimal damage but 8 hits AoE to each. Lux earned is relative to the amount of hits and 1st turn kills. Both award a hefty sum.

There's one question I do have sort of regarding this: what's with players being over level 200?  Isn't 200 the level cap?  These players also have millions of lux.  The number one player in Unicornis right now only has one medal on their keyblade... my point is I'm guessing the game has actually been hacked.  Probably from the beginning; I mean, on the first day there were already tons of level 200 players.  It'd have to take quite a while to get that far that fast.  The players that have somehow gotten past level 200 recently began popping up.  So has the hack just been made public or have people always been using it?  Either way, it's disappointing to an honest player like myself to see the union rankings and top ten be polluted by hackers. :c

There's one question I do have sort of regarding this: what's with players being over level 200?  Isn't 200 the level cap?  These players also have millions of lux.  The number one player in Unicornis right now only has one medal on their keyblade... my point is I'm guessing the game has actually been hacked.  Probably from the beginning; I mean, on the first day there were already tons of level 200 players.  It'd have to take quite a while to get that far that fast.  The players that have somehow gotten past level 200 recently began popping up.  So has the hack just been made public or have people always been using it?  Either way, it's disappointing to an honest player like myself to see the union rankings and top ten be polluted by hackers. :c

There were exploits from day one that allowed you to gather large amounts of lux quickly (read: raid bosses), so I don't think those lvl 200 day 1 players were hackers. Just well-informed people with an overabundance of time on their hands.As for the over level 200 people, they are 100% hackers, no debate. They popped up in the factions late Sunday, ruining all the leaderboards and earning 100m+ in under a few hours. None of them have played more than 2 days, their keyblades aren't upgraded, they have 999m munny, their medals are low tier.. it's all blatantly and painfully obvious. I don't know if the hack just became public or if they were purposefully waiting till the last few hours before the leaderboards finalized, but I can assure you, nothing about them is legitimate.

Edited by Takuya

There were exploits from day one that allowed you to gather large amounts of lux quickly (read: raid bosses), so I don't think those lvl 200 day 1 players were hackers. Just well-informed people with an overabundance of time on their hands.As for the over level 200 people, they are 100% hackers, no debate. They popped up in the factions late Sunday, ruining all the leaderboards and earning 100m+ in under a few hours. None of them have played more than 2 days, their keyblades aren't upgraded, they have 999m munny, their medals are low tier.. it's all blatantly and painfully obvious. I don't know if the hack just became public or if they were purposefully waiting till the last few hours before the leaderboards finalized, but I can assure you, nothing about them is legitimate.

Aw man, it's such a shame.  Unchained Chi was the last app i'd expect to be hacked, and on such a large scale, too.  It's blatantly obvious, so that makes me wonder why the situation hasn't been taken care of yet... or the accounts banned, at the very least.  I don't understand why someone would want to hack the game; that just takes all the fun out of it :/  I really hope the issue is resolved soon; I hate seeing the top 10 and union rankings be littered with hackers.  Was this a problem in the JP version, too?  I played it for a bit, but I never realized anything too out of the ordinary...

I'm actually at the top ten list with almost 2 million lux. The way I have been doing it is I farm the lvl 60 mickey quest. I mainly have a power team with treasure trove maxed so since it's a speed quest, piece of cake. I get around 600-700 lux per run and takes about 2 minutes to complete. Every six runs I get a behemoth raid boss(currently lvl 60 boss) so I jump about 2 lvls each time. Ofc I doe a couple times but I have the ap to back me up and a good party. I've been farming for about three days just to see how far I could get in the lux ranking. Never thought I'd be rank 4. However can we all agree that the top lux rank player is a hacker. 10 mill lux, and no party at that. Is that even possible with the current medals we have?

Tokens - Anguis

post-59837-0-96653300-1461282300_thumb.png

Edited by Omari Okubiwie