Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Image Key's Drawing Thread! (Taking Requests!)

Let's see some Chapter III drawings, man.

Okay, as soon as I'm able, I'll get to drawing them! :D

I don't know what you like to draw? I can't request unless if the person is ok with it.

Well, I can draw anything you want!  (Of course, it can't be anything super inappropriate, lol, cuz the mods would ban me!  After all, this is a public thread, so I want people to be able to see my drawings, ya know? :P)

Well, I can draw anything you want!  (Of course, it can't be anything super inappropriate, lol, cuz the mods would ban me!  After all, this is a public thread, so I want people to be able to see my drawings, ya know? :P)

I meant with the characters i request, which some people are very picky.

Kairi and a character from Skylanders anyone you want draw if you don't what that is just google it. I'm such a sucker for Crossover friendship art and Skylanders Crossovers in general.

i like that Fire/Dragon type pokemon dude. If your taking requests then I would like to see you draw an Emblem/Pure blood Heartless looking like maybe Blue Eyes White Dragon or any dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh that would work it will match perfect with my fan fiction that I'm doing right now if you want to check it out here is the link and leave a comment if you haven't done so already http://kh13.com/forum/topic/96585-kingdom-hearts-the-dragon-war/

That's one awesome Sly Cooper! Thanks Key, you're awesome! :D

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!  You are very welcome! ^_^

These are fantastic. Could you try drawing Prosecutor Godot from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations?

Thanks, I'm happy you think so! :3  And alright, I'll take on that request! :D

Alrighty then, I'll do it! :D

Alrighty then, will do!  I've never played Skylanders, but I have seen and know what they are, so there's no problem!  So yeah, I'll do the drawing! :D

Thanks, I'm glad you think so! :3

Ooh, I love that Noctis with Umbreon request!  I'll do that one and Chirithy as well! :D

Oh yeah, that would be a great drawing for me to do!  When I can, I'll get to work on that one! :3

Okay, sure thing, no prob! Request accepted!

Here ya go, Justin! One Sly Cooper, ready to go! ^_^

Posted Image

Thanks, and yeah, I love to draw!  And okay, here's Pikachu! :D

Posted Image

Haha, thanks, I'm glad you think so, man!  And okay, here's Yuya!  I had a lot of fun with this one! :3

Posted Image

I'll get to drawing Charizard too, so don't you worry! ^_^

Okay everyone, so here's how things are going to work out!  I'm going to try my best to post two to three drawings as often as possible!  I've taken all of your requests, and I'm more than happy to start on them, but I'll be posting them in pairs of two or threes, so I can have time to draw the different requests and not rush on them, ya know?

And if anyone else wants to make a request, feel free to do so! :D

That is awesome, dude! :D You make me look good xD *saves picture* Thank you!!

Peace!

Edited by Yuya Sakaki

Alrighty then, I'll do it! :D

Alrighty then, will do!  I've never played Skylanders, but I have seen and know what they are, so there's no problem!  So yeah, I'll do the drawing! :D

Thanks, I'm glad you think so! :3

Ooh, I love that Noctis with Umbreon request!  I'll do that one and Chirithy as well! :D

Oh yeah, that would be a great drawing for me to do!  When I can, I'll get to work on that one! :3

Okay, sure thing, no prob! Request accepted!

Here ya go, Justin! One Sly Cooper, ready to go! ^_^

Posted Image

Thanks, and yeah, I love to draw!  And okay, here's Pikachu! :D

Posted Image

Haha, thanks, I'm glad you think so, man!  And okay, here's Yuya!  I had a lot of fun with this one! :3

Posted Image

I'll get to drawing Charizard too, so don't you worry! ^_^

Okay everyone, so here's how things are going to work out!  I'm going to try my best to post two to three drawings as often as possible!  I've taken all of your requests, and I'm more than happy to start on them, but I'll be posting them in pairs of two or threes, so I can have time to draw the different requests and not rush on them, ya know?

And if anyone else wants to make a request, feel free to do so! :D

It's not going to be a problem for me I'm a patient guy and I don't rush anyone unless I need to but in this case I won't rush you. Just do what you do Key  :D

You've down well. :)

Thanks!  I'm glad you think so!  I'll have Trish's sketch posted here by tomorrow, God willing! :D

He's not a professor, he's a prosecutor xD

Other than that, that's pretty damn good. Nice touch with the cup of coffee.

Ooph, my mistake!  I could've sworn that I read professor instead of prosecutor! My bad! D:

But yeah, I'm glad you liked the drawing!  Haha, and about the coffee cup, the thing is, while looking up images of him on Google, I noticed he has an affinity for coffee, so I decided to implement that into the drawing!  I'm glad it was to your liking! :3

Hey, I got another request. Can you draw my KHUX avatar? I don't mind how long it takes, I'm a patient man. Thanks Key. :)

Posted Imageimage.png

Sure thing, no sweat!  I'll be happy to grant your request!  You're most welcome! ^_^

Sorry that I couldn't post any drawings today, everyone!  I didn't have time to draw today, so I wasn't able to post anything here now!  My deepest apologies! Hopefully, I'll have more drawings posted here tomorrow, though, God willing! :D

Thanks!  I'm glad you think so!  I'll have Trish's sketch posted here by tomorrow, God willing! :D

Ooph, my mistake!  I could've sworn that I read professor instead of prosecutor! My bad! D:

But yeah, I'm glad you liked the drawing!  Haha, and about the coffee cup, the thing is, while looking up images of him on Google, I noticed he has an affinity for coffee, so I decided to implement that into the drawing!  I'm glad it was to your liking! :3

Sure thing, no sweat!  I'll be happy to grant your request!  You're most welcome! ^_^

Sorry that I couldn't post any drawings today, everyone!  I didn't have time to draw today, so I wasn't able to post anything here now!  My deepest apologies! Hopefully, I'll have more drawings posted here tomorrow, though, God willing! :D

Good luck with that. :)