Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MasterLorX

How much would you be shocked IF...?

Hello everyone

The idea behind this isn't mine and you've probably already thought about this

how much would you be shocked if in an hypothetical KH3 prologue with young Eraqus you discover he made a friendship trio with Xehanort and a GIRL and you see Xehanort relationship with this girl being something similar to Sora's and Kairi's

You already know where I'm going with this...

Personally this would shock me a lot and would make me see Xehanort in a different view

so, what's your opinion guys? :D

EDIT: what I really mean is that this girl dies at a certain point (that's why she doesen't appear in BBS) and Xehanort is so upset about this that decides to find a way to bring her back and realises he must obtain the X-blade and Kingdom Hearts to do it

Edited by MasterLorX

Xehanort doesn't really look like this kind of guy.... but who knows?^^I don't really know how i would react, probably just like "oh okay, i see" xD

Xehanort is Kairi's grandfather confirmed.

well Kairi's grandmother was still alive during BBS, maybe I should have explicitly said that this girl dies in a bad way, and the real reason behind Xehanort's actions is he wants to bring her back

Edited by MasterLorX

well Kairi's grandmother was still alive during BBS, maybe I should have explicitly said that this girl dies in a bad way, and the real reason behind Xehanort's actions is to bring her back

I know, but since some users have imagined the trio being Xehanort, Eraqus and Kairi's grandmother then I felt like saying that.

Besides, maybe Xehanort believes that she died while she didn't or whatever xD

I would be very shocked. Because ever since i got into the Kingdom Hearts series (i was 7), i've hated Xehanort.  But seeing him with a girl that he and Eraqus knew... Well, i wouldn't know what to say.

wouldn't bat an eye. In fact, i would hate him more because he's risking destroying everything over some bullshit. Also, if he were trying to bring someone back he would be looking for a way to go back in time that doesn't require him to give up his heart, instead of planning for 50+ years (i assume he was in his late teens to early 20's, when he came up with the idea initially) to almost destroy everything to make a sword.

well Kairi's grandmother was still alive during BBS, maybe I should have explicitly said that this girl dies in a bad way, and the real reason behind Xehanort's actions is he wants to bring her back

So you want Xehanort to have a tragic "I lost the girl I loved" story to be the real reason behind his actions. Said actions being putting his heart into 12 other people, destroying the lives of many innocents, pretty much killing a child by ripping out the darkness inside said child, stealing a guy's body, and wanting to start a cataclysmic war just to get a godly keyblade and see what happens. Edited by KeybladeLordSora

So you want Xehanort to have a tragic "I lost the girl I loved" story to be the real reason behind his actions. Said actions being putting his heart into 12 other people, destroying the lives of many innocents, pretty much killing a child by ripping out the darkness inside said child, stealing a guy's body, and wanting to start a cataclysmic war just to get a godly keyblade and see what happens.

No that's not what I want, but since the KH series likes '2 boys and a girl' trios this is not something we can exclude from happening

and I have to say that even if I'd like to see other reasons behind the old man's actions this would be a shocking plot twist

Edited by MasterLorX

What if he loved Eraqus but Eraqus didn't love him similar to Sora and Riku lol.

are you suggesting Xehanort's big plan is to use the power of kingdom hearts to make Eraqus change sexual orientation? :O

Edited by MasterLorX

are you suggesting Xehanort's big plan is to use the power of kingdom hearts to make Eraqus change sexual orientation? :O

Who would use all of that power just for that? I'm just saying. I don't mind them having a relationship similar to Sora's and Riku's, though.

Edited by KHUndertaleFan25

I'd be shocked because it doesn't really seem like Nomura's style. Especially after everything that's happened, I don't think they'd just throw in a past love interest for Xehanort.

I wouldn't be shocked as in surprised, I'd be shocked at how ridiculously stupid the wiriting has become if her death has become his motive. If he had a relationship with her I wouldn't mind, that's fine, but if her death is Xehanort's motivation then Nomura's writing has really gone downhill.

Edited by Shinobi Palace

I wouldn't be shocked as in surprised, I'd be shocked at how ridiculously stupid the wiriting has become if her death has become his motive. If he had a relationship with her I wouldn't mind, that's fine, but if her death is Xehanort's motivation then Nomura's writing has really gone downhill.

I agree but it would still be shocking to see her dying in Xehanort arms similarly to Xion and Roxas Edited by MasterLorX

It`s an interesting Plottwist... since Xehanort is/was always the bad/evil guy.Then he would remind me of Demon Spade from Katekyo Hitman Reborn and the time-travel would be like Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle... ^^But I would like to see him as the one that seeks power more than anything else, because it makes him a typical bad guy (like in the movies) and want to control everything for his own reasons (what for reasons is still unknown, so surprise me with that ^^).When it still comes to this plottwist, then I would be surprised and I change my view about him (a little), too.