Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

She also thought of Henry, the man who both angered and terrified her, whom she also pitied.

Im actualy surprised Shiva was scared by Henry somewhat. She wouldn't have much to worry about with the power difference between her and him.

Well. At the moment anyway.

T̤̯̀h̵͚̞̳̺̰̦ę̼̹͕ ̮͇̱m̠̠͎̣͇͟͢a̷̸̰̥͇̲͍̰͈͇n͖͕͢ ̙̀̕w̷̞͈̣̱͙̖̟̺h̥͞ờ̡̭͓̯ ̙̺̲̻̺̰b͇̯̗̕e̥͈̫̬̙͘͢a͡҉͔̰͘r̶̨͉̱̞̻̻̀s͎̱̬͚͉̞ͅ ̡̞͔̯̱̗̟͎t͚͓̫̱͡ͅh̲̤̲͡e̢͉͍̮͓͉̫͍ ̫͕̟̫́ẁ̶̟̖̖̦͇̥͜é̶͎̲i̛̳̠̝͎̪͘ͅg̵͇̳h̹̟͎̻̫̭̪t͎̞͎̩̰͡ ̸̴̮̪̻o̯f̖̱͙̥̳̝̻͖ͅ ̘̪ț͎̞̤͢͝h҉̙̥̦͚é̮̦̰̫̮̗̻́ ͏̡̦̞̘̺̰̞w̛͖̱͈̤ͅo̸̩͓̻̻͓̪̤̰r̸͙̦̞̹͎̝̲̳ļ̱̪́d̴̯̰̝̕.̴̬̹͕̰̪̟̫͜

̧̮̹̬̟̠̺̖͓͝W̠̰̪̪͎̫͝h̢̰͎̬̭͚͘ͅy̥̹̟̜͈̗̫̱͠ ̴̛̫͉̀m҉̷̲̜̰͈͇̟͟ͅu̡̜s͜҉͖̭̞̖̻͇͈̟t͙̠̦͉̫̣́ ͓͔̜̜ͅy̨͍̜̘̻̞o̶̮̞̱̻̮̭̙̥u̡͏̬͎̘̫ ̛̱͈̞̹͓̹ͅt̨͔͎̠͔͠i̡̲̻̺͓͕r͉̝͔̤̼̝͈e͏̨̮͍͔͙̮̩̟̼ ̵̣̺̣̠̙͍ͅy̟̜͖̲̭͢o̶̻̝̘͈͈͜͞u̥̥̠̲̤͓͔r̨͉̟͖͙̼̩̺̖̠͢͞s̢͇̭̱͉̠̕͟e͏̟͇̯͓̻̯̮l̛̝͓̜͕̮f̵̢͔̬͡ ̵͕̯̪͓͕́͡s̱͔̞̼͖̣̫̥͢͡ò̧̞̗̙̭̦̞̩͝?҉̵̢̻̝̻̘͔̦͓̦̥

͍̩̻̳̱́͠W̢̦͙̣͟i̗͚͈̭̱̣ţ̲͡h҉͏͉ ̴̘͎͙̯͇̮͚̦́t͕͕̝̼͖͓͔̙ḩ̸̸̪̝ͅe̶͏̰͔̺̫̘̫̗̳͕ ̲̯͔̭̝̜̼b͙͔̭͚̝̱̀͠͞ų͞͏̳̜̣r̖̯͚͚̳ḏ̷̠̕e̶҉͚͚̩̹͕̫̘n̫̭̖̟̬̤͜͢s̛̬͍̮ ̨̺̭̼̥o̸̧̳͓̩̫f͈̀͝͠ ̶̙̫̖͝m͎̩̮̱̗͉͡ͅą͏̲̪͈̰̭ǹ̙̭͇͎̹͖̘͚͜͞k̺̤̻͔̪͔̞i̡͔͉͠͠n̯̟̳d̡͖̻̣͖͈̪͚̥͡?̢̛̤̲̗̘͍̙͖͚

͔̼̯̟͡A̴̡̖̼̺͚͈̫̰͚g̛̯͖͉̹̲̞͇͈͞a͏̛̜̺̗ͅi̹̖̘̹̝͚̟̕n̢͍͖͠͠s̺͡t̼̱̝̠͖͖͚ͅͅ ̡̺͓͕͕ś̟͇͇̙͓̭ứ̯̜̟͍͉͇͙͉͟c͍͢h҉̲̦̩̭ ̶̶̣̗ͅa̲̺̲n̯̭͚̯͖̖͕͎̬ ̡̳́u̵͉̺͇͈͎̪̱̦ń̘͙̗͚̟f̷̢̲̱͓̟̜a̬̦̬͍̩̲̗͟į̘̣̘̭̖̙̱r̡̟̱̰̱̼̳̬̕ ̸̹̭̳̪̦͔͝ͅf̴̢̻̻̻͓̻̳̞́ͅa̶͎̱̞̻̗͍̣͜t͟͞҉̺̯̹̣̼é̢̛̯͈͔̲.̷̤͚̫͞.̬̗͍̩͇̮͔̫.̹͔͎͜

̫̳̣̺̦͖Y̵̪̯̞̯͙ó̫̣͡u͏̺̺́ ͉͚̥̼͍͉h̝̲͉̘͎͓ḁ̢̛͈̥̟̮̫̠͎͠v̱̣͕̜̝͢͡ȩ͈ ͙̬̜͎̹̟ń̩͚͍̝̕͡ͅo̧̱̠̤ ̵҉̢̞̞̻̱̦͚͚̱c̶̲̗͕͕̙͕̙̼h͍̬̞̺̩̫͉̟̭̀a̶̶̩̝̮̱̠̘͖͈̜͡n҉҉̳̮̯̲̟̼͉̟c̢̮̼̬͖̞̙e͉̬̘.͕̝̭̜͞

̘͔̹̰ͅy̯̘͞o̵̙͖̪͍̱u͈̙̬̕͝ ̻̝̤̙͡a̺̞͚̟̫r̛͈͚͡e̦̠͜͡ ̡̪̺̺̠̜à̜̮̺͡w̳̫̠͙͓̘̕͟͠ͅa̠͡ŕ̷͓̣̩̫̩̣͎͜ḙ̮͈͠.͏̢̝͍̠

̨̣̪̝̦̻͕͎͖̹͜Y̝e̶̱̲̥̮̹͇̜͠t̴̷͕̺͚̞͠ ̹̱̘̝̭̯̳͠ý̱̭̬̱̜̺̪ó̡͔̬͓̜̯u̦̺͇̜̤̥ ̫̻̥̼̗͘ͅs̷̖̕t҉͏̩͎̩̱̻͎ͅį̥͕̝͠͠l͜҉͇̲͚̦̬̲ḽ̷̞͇̻̝̙ ̱̝̫f͜͟͢ͅͅi͎̘g̳̰̣̫̪̻͖͠h̷̶̦̫̜͍̯͖t̜̥̀ͅ.̷̬̦̞͝

̬͖̬͞t͈͉͚͖͉̣̣͙͝ͅi̷̻̣̩͢l̶̷͖̙͉̭̞l̯̞̞̯̼͖̱̻ ͏̴̯̼t̷̳̟̯̦̩̟͞h̭̼͖̲̣̕e҉̮̜̠͕̝̯ ̭͖̯̥͘͞b͓̖i̵̧҉̪͎̣̘t̢͈̹̦̼̺͉̥͚̜t̠͢é͔̣͍̤́r͍̖͖̻̪͠ ̵̤̠̤̬̥͠e̤͓̠͔͘n̵̲͖̟̠̹̮͇̯͘d͈͚

̴̺̭̯̟́t̝̼͞ò̶҉͙̮̹͚͓̼̬̜̭ ̡̰̺͙s҉̖͇͚̕͠a͠҉̥͉͉̪̹͉̲v̝͖̕͘e̟̥̟ ̵̧͏͎̼t͏̸̜̖̺̠͘h͙̞͝ó͕̗͖̭̖̼̻̮͞s̛̗̝͓̲é̴͓̯̫̩͇̘̪ ̨̻͙͔́w͈h̀͏̯͉͇̟̤̪o̴̟͔͡ ̤͍͇͘͟h͏̮̦̲͈̤̟a̢͉̺̝͎̖̙̩͟ͅv͍̠͞͠͝e̡̼̙̗ ̶̛̳̰s̗͓̭͉͙̙͎p̛̟̭̗u̶͍̖̳̳͕̣̗̮͡r̴̭͙͙͟n͕͖͢e̸̶͍̞̫͞ͅd̹̹̦̦͕͝͠ ̵̡̜̗͔̤͕͎̗͚͓͞y̧̧͉̭͟ò̤̩̼u̸̮̬̯̣͈.̧̧̬̗̺̰̲̥̰̯.̵͉̬͉̰͕̮͡.͉̭̮͙̕

̛͕̞͘͢

̧̢̖͚̘̝͔̺w҉̦͔͔͉̬̜̞̩h̛̳̦͠a̲̪̣̩̖̕t̴̼͙̫̹̳̥͠ ̛̯͇͕͉̩̠ͅa̛̹̱̝͓̱̭͡ ̰̜͖̩̬̤͜l̴̰͈̜̺̪̗͇̗a̳͙͈̜̙͔̘̬͠m̢̭̯͞ȩ̼̩̣ͅ ̢͕̗͔͙̫̲ͅe͈͉x̯c̡̤̞͙͝u̧̫͠s̗͖̹̀e̶̝͟.͕̝̦̠͔͉͔ ̸̱͢

̛̝͉͓̠̥̹ͅY̡͍̯͔͖͞͡o̘̼̤̯̰̤͍ͅù͚̟͜ ҉̩̩̲̲̠k̨͍͖̜̳̙͠ͅń̥͎͈͍͇͜o̳͈͉̣͚͖̬͇w҉̙̳̥̲͖͡ ̼̠̪̙͈̙̹̀͜ẁ̷̡͚̭͇͇̰͉̝͎h̴̸͙̺̰̰̠a̢̯̗͟͝t̖̜̰̙̻͘ ̩͎̱͓̙̗͎͘͝ͅy͍̲̭̯̱̖͍͝o̸͓̳͔̪̮̬u͏̻̞̻̟̙̗̞ ̷̵̗̜̫͇d͚̜̮͚͇̺̬͘ͅḭ͇̺̰͖͉͜d̨͔̝͡.̬͍̯̥̤̫͉

̢̹̲͍̺̪̤̀y͖͈͖͘o̢̮͞u̹͚ ̢̲͕̯̺̗̥͔͍ķ̙̜̟̲͇̫̣͚̙n͏̨̭̯͖̻͙͓̲o̴̰̭͕̕w̴̡̥͉̙̥̫̝̦̫ ̵̷͓̘̬͖͕͉͈ỳ̨͔̺̺̱̳̕o̶̡͚̜͉̥̪̩̰͜ͅu͏̢͏͓̳̺̖̜̠̲ ̢̮͇̫̜̖͈͙̰ḑ̛̭̣̺͚̞͇̱̀ǫ͇̘̘̜̳̘n͏̘͓̣̥͇͖͎͔̖̀'̝̥̲̻͜t̯̲̮͢͠ ̶̹͙͉̥̫̪͝d̶̼̣̺̹̩̼̕e̘͖̠s̛̮̺̫͚̥͇ͅè̘̙͓̬r͓͚͎̯͘͘v̯̰̜̘̻͡e҉̟̠͓̻̣̺͞ ͙̲̼̙̳f̷̨̺̲̬̦̞̝o̡҉̖̗̙̯r̗͚̜͖g̸̺̜͕̤̣i͏̟̙̲͇̱̬v̞͍̻͈͔̻̀̀ͅé͖͕̙̺̹̺̬͢ǹ͙̼͘͡e̵͔̘̣̝͖̪̖̥s̙̱͘s̢͕̥̪͇͎͎̳͞.̞̩̰͍̯͖͚̠̀͟

҉̦͍̭͔̦̳̲̙ͅy̲̜͖͙̜͚̟͜o̤̮͙͎͙͔̪̪ų͉̤̫͠ ̭̺͚̪̹͈͘͞͝l̴̴̨͖͎̬̲͉̳̞̳̞i̸̡͕̰̭̗͎k̡̟̦̰e̢̪̪̞͉̬͈͇d̪̲̫̜̭̤ ̶̲͍̰͍̟ͅw̶̴̭̣̠̩͟h̷̞͓͠a̜͍̪͕t̸̨̼̰̳̝ ͔̗͟͠ͅy̪͎͕͍͍o͈̬̤̹̰̬̣͇͢u͏̧̼͙̹͖͍'̤̦͝v̷͍̘̦̠̹͔͕͓͜͡e̡҉̳̻͎͕̤̭̦ ̵̟̙̲͖̘̫̦͢d̝̤o̯̯n̹̼̣e̵̛͓͙̦̯ ̷͕̦́ì̪̦͟͟n̯͘͠ ̡͖͚t̷̶̹͘h̛͙͍̺̫̩̳͚̱e̶̛͚̭̩̳͈͡ ͉̣̥͖ͅp͔̭̹̥͕̥̫̘͈̕͡a̮͕̼̳̗̝̻͙̯̕͢s̴̨̻t̷̡͖̠̮̞͜

҉͔̘̤ḁ̣͖̮̠̱̕ͅͅͅn̵͓̬͕͎̳͇͓͡d͔͚͙͙͓ ̭̹̰̭͉̺̟͉͇͠y̗̲̫o̕͜ͅͅú̳́ ̴̢̢̟͇̝̮̯̱w̛҉͚̩o̳͎̱̝̮ṵ̵̘͠l͏̠͘d̺͉́ ̱̤̺̻̳̗̀͟ḑ̲̣o̷̱̼̖̳ ͏̢͉̟͎̩̲̞̤̝ͅi̷̡͇̘̝̻͕͠ţ̴͖̺̭ ͔̪̪͎̫a̷͏̥͞g̠̱a̙í͏̖̬̫̰͎̞̱̘ņ̧̗̻̙̗ ̢͍̣̞̹̗̪̺̫̖i͍͉̜̦͇͎n̵̠͎̪̘ ҉̵̦̥a̖͖͎͙̬͉̦͕ ̛̟͎͓̲̹̬h҉͏̝̙͈̠͈̭e̻̻̥̭͘̕ͅa̹̩̩̯͔̟r̦͔̞͞t͏̹̪̭͖͔b͏̨̮̪͇̩̻̼ȩ͚ͅa͎̤͚̞̯͜͟ͅt̵͍̲̥?͎̘̬̥ͅ

̛͚̙d͏̶̧̫̱o̷̤̱̹͕n͓̕ͅ'̶̲͓̞̙t͔̲͘ ̞̯̠͢b̖̖͈̤͉͜͜ę̴̛̰l͖͖̦̘͡i̵̫̦̞͎̜̘̲͖e̺͖v̰̤͕è͍̠̜̻͎̳͜ ̹̰̣̙̤̲̀m͉̗͇̟͟͝e͈̘̙̤͔̩͍?͓̘̣̦̝̗͔͜ ̣̲͈̫̗̠̩͇j̢̡̬̲̠̫̗̳͍ṳ̯̭s̗̼͙̮̳̪̜ͅt̢̯̻̱͔̞͟ ̧͕͞ỳ̢̩̯̫͚̖ͅo͘͏̖̫u̵̸҉̞͖̫͔ ̳̬̭̺͕̗̘w̴̭̲̫̣a҉̼̳͇̜̞i̵̢̝͇̰͠t̨̠̩̖̩̖̣͝.̴̬̠̰̯͉͖́͡

̵͚͖͡ẁ̝̜̠̦̞͙͞à̸̤̱̣̹̦̺͢i̢҉̳̠̝̠̝t̴͚ ̶̤̱̗̣̙f̯̘͢͡o͍̘̣͇͕̞̫͕͚͠͠ṛ̣͓͈̟͖̻ ͍̟͜͜m͔̣̣͕̫̀͘e͍.͏҉̞̥̯͓̝

̞̯̮͙̞͉͇Ỳ͉͇ó̤͕̕͟ų͉̮̠̘͓̣̺̣r̫̟̠̜̀ ͕̤̀̕ọ̢̹͙͓̠̥̀t͕͔̟h̡͇e̶͉͉̜̻̙͓̜͈͞r̘͚͇̺͍̦͍,̛͉̘ ͇̫̲̭t͈̖̫r҉̧͓͙ͅu̵̼̭̼͜e̖̠̹͓̻̠̞̪,̹ ͏͓̩̥͕̦͓͡s͢҉̶͓̭͔͕̳̫̝͉e̬̹͚̭̺͇l̢̯̬̰̜͙͘f͏̡̛̹͉̦̫̺̪.͓̯̣̭̱̗͇̩͙͟

̧̞͖́͝Y̞̗̞͘̕͜o҉͕̮̫̻́͞u̟̣̲̹ŕ͇̯̰̜͖͢ ̻̰̫̲̺̳̗͢͠v̪̱͚͍̖e̶̢͈̱̞ͅr͎̠̯y̵̛̲̤̠͠ ̺̹̯̠̖̼̭̦͟s̸͖̙͉̩͎̣̰̯͜͡h̰̙̖̗̣̬a̷̰̱͈̭͎͍̹̗̲ḏ̸̥̭̣͓͉̻͎ͅo̩͉̠͇̝̣̺͘w̵̶͏̞̰͈̪̼̼̙.̶͇͟

̧̨̼̰̳̫͕̗̫̲́S̛̮̲̭͉̰̭̩͔h̪̬̀ḙ̸͓̤.̛̻͔͉͔̝̪̰͢ͅ ̮W͏̙͔͍̝̀i̛̥̣̹̥͕͙̝̺̰l̢̯͓̣̰̠͔l̡̛̜̺̗̱ ̢̘̻̝͚̟͎̬̥̩͘͠h̶̩̮͉̻e̢͇̘͔̺l͈̘̲̻̲̮͙̝͠͡͠ͅp҉̗ ̢͇̭̮̟̹͖̻͠ͅy͏͖ó̴̦̜̹͉̖͍̫̳̕u̖̬̜̲͠ ̵̢̺̫͖̠̯̞u͏͖̯̼̳͉̣͓n̡̡̘͇̻̯d̷̢͖͎͜e͉̫͜͝ͅr͉̠̰̲̣̳̭̥̕͟s̢̼̹̳̣̫͚t̗̗̲̥̺͔͇̗̟͜ą̴͍̠̞͖n̴̨̡̹̳͇̭̦̜̤ͅd̤͍̝,̳̞̞͢͝

Unversed, you need to get Effie to the Overworld ; - ; I want her to interact with Henry more.

Oh yeah, Kunivas. In order to not waste much time. My next Post with Maxis i'l have him take Meksis straight to Ivany.

Is that alright with you? 

Edited by Scrapmaster

Just wanted to let you guys know that I edited my latest post to include Ren and Everyth, for those who were waiting on them.

Finally got around to editing Shiva's post.  I also realized that Eclaire hadn't actually kissed Shiva, so I reflected that difference as well.  Hopefully it's a bit more accurate than my original.

I was waiting to actually kiss Ahiva, hence the fact she froze at the door, her mind whirring with a tempest of emotions and fears...and hope.

Im actualy surprised Shiva was scared by Henry somewhat. She wouldn't have much to worry about with the power difference between her and him.

T̤̯̀h̵͚̞̳̺̰̦ę̼̹͕ ̮͇̱m̠̠͎̣͇͟͢a̷̸̰̥͇̲͍̰͈͇n͖͕͢ ̙̀̕w̷̞͈̣̱͙̖̟̺h̥͞ờ̡̭͓̯ ̙̺̲̻̺̰b͇̯̗̕e̥͈̫̬̙͘͢a͡҉͔̰͘r̶̨͉̱̞̻̻̀s͎̱̬͚͉̞ͅ ̡̞͔̯̱̗̟͎t͚͓̫̱͡ͅh̲̤̲͡e̢͉͍̮͓͉̫͍ ̫͕̟̫́ẁ̶̟̖̖̦͇̥͜é̶͎̲i̛̳̠̝͎̪͘ͅg̵͇̳h̹̟͎̻̫̭̪t͎̞͎̩̰͡ ̸̴̮̪̻o̯f̖̱͙̥̳̝̻͖ͅ ̘̪ț͎̞̤͢͝h҉̙̥̦͚é̮̦̰̫̮̗̻́ ͏̡̦̞̘̺̰̞w̛͖̱͈̤ͅo̸̩͓̻̻͓̪̤̰r̸͙̦̞̹͎̝̲̳ļ̱̪́d̴̯̰̝̕.̴̬̹͕̰̪̟̫͜

̧̮̹̬̟̠̺̖͓͝W̠̰̪̪͎̫͝h̢̰͎̬̭͚͘ͅy̥̹̟̜͈̗̫̱͠ ̴̛̫͉̀m҉̷̲̜̰͈͇̟͟ͅu̡̜s͜҉͖̭̞̖̻͇͈̟t͙̠̦͉̫̣́ ͓͔̜̜ͅy̨͍̜̘̻̞o̶̮̞̱̻̮̭̙̥u̡͏̬͎̘̫ ̛̱͈̞̹͓̹ͅt̨͔͎̠͔͠i̡̲̻̺͓͕r͉̝͔̤̼̝͈e͏̨̮͍͔͙̮̩̟̼ ̵̣̺̣̠̙͍ͅy̟̜͖̲̭͢o̶̻̝̘͈͈͜͞u̥̥̠̲̤͓͔r̨͉̟͖͙̼̩̺̖̠͢͞s̢͇̭̱͉̠̕͟e͏̟͇̯͓̻̯̮l̛̝͓̜͕̮f̵̢͔̬͡ ̵͕̯̪͓͕́͡s̱͔̞̼͖̣̫̥͢͡ò̧̞̗̙̭̦̞̩͝?҉̵̢̻̝̻̘͔̦͓̦̥

͍̩̻̳̱́͠W̢̦͙̣͟i̗͚͈̭̱̣ţ̲͡h҉͏͉ ̴̘͎͙̯͇̮͚̦́t͕͕̝̼͖͓͔̙ḩ̸̸̪̝ͅe̶͏̰͔̺̫̘̫̗̳͕ ̲̯͔̭̝̜̼b͙͔̭͚̝̱̀͠͞ų͞͏̳̜̣r̖̯͚͚̳ḏ̷̠̕e̶҉͚͚̩̹͕̫̘n̫̭̖̟̬̤͜͢s̛̬͍̮ ̨̺̭̼̥o̸̧̳͓̩̫f͈̀͝͠ ̶̙̫̖͝m͎̩̮̱̗͉͡ͅą͏̲̪͈̰̭ǹ̙̭͇͎̹͖̘͚͜͞k̺̤̻͔̪͔̞i̡͔͉͠͠n̯̟̳d̡͖̻̣͖͈̪͚̥͡?̢̛̤̲̗̘͍̙͖͚

͔̼̯̟͡A̴̡̖̼̺͚͈̫̰͚g̛̯͖͉̹̲̞͇͈͞a͏̛̜̺̗ͅi̹̖̘̹̝͚̟̕n̢͍͖͠͠s̺͡t̼̱̝̠͖͖͚ͅͅ ̡̺͓͕͕ś̟͇͇̙͓̭ứ̯̜̟͍͉͇͙͉͟c͍͢h҉̲̦̩̭ ̶̶̣̗ͅa̲̺̲n̯̭͚̯͖̖͕͎̬ ̡̳́u̵͉̺͇͈͎̪̱̦ń̘͙̗͚̟f̷̢̲̱͓̟̜a̬̦̬͍̩̲̗͟į̘̣̘̭̖̙̱r̡̟̱̰̱̼̳̬̕ ̸̹̭̳̪̦͔͝ͅf̴̢̻̻̻͓̻̳̞́ͅa̶͎̱̞̻̗͍̣͜t͟͞҉̺̯̹̣̼é̢̛̯͈͔̲.̷̤͚̫͞.̬̗͍̩͇̮͔̫.̹͔͎͜

̫̳̣̺̦͖Y̵̪̯̞̯͙ó̫̣͡u͏̺̺́ ͉͚̥̼͍͉h̝̲͉̘͎͓ḁ̢̛͈̥̟̮̫̠͎͠v̱̣͕̜̝͢͡ȩ͈ ͙̬̜͎̹̟ń̩͚͍̝̕͡ͅo̧̱̠̤ ̵҉̢̞̞̻̱̦͚͚̱c̶̲̗͕͕̙͕̙̼h͍̬̞̺̩̫͉̟̭̀a̶̶̩̝̮̱̠̘͖͈̜͡n҉҉̳̮̯̲̟̼͉̟c̢̮̼̬͖̞̙e͉̬̘.͕̝̭̜͞

̘͔̹̰ͅy̯̘͞o̵̙͖̪͍̱u͈̙̬̕͝ ̻̝̤̙͡a̺̞͚̟̫r̛͈͚͡e̦̠͜͡ ̡̪̺̺̠̜à̜̮̺͡w̳̫̠͙͓̘̕͟͠ͅa̠͡ŕ̷͓̣̩̫̩̣͎͜ḙ̮͈͠.͏̢̝͍̠

̨̣̪̝̦̻͕͎͖̹͜Y̝e̶̱̲̥̮̹͇̜͠t̴̷͕̺͚̞͠ ̹̱̘̝̭̯̳͠ý̱̭̬̱̜̺̪ó̡͔̬͓̜̯u̦̺͇̜̤̥ ̫̻̥̼̗͘ͅs̷̖̕t҉͏̩͎̩̱̻͎ͅį̥͕̝͠͠l͜҉͇̲͚̦̬̲ḽ̷̞͇̻̝̙ ̱̝̫f͜͟͢ͅͅi͎̘g̳̰̣̫̪̻͖͠h̷̶̦̫̜͍̯͖t̜̥̀ͅ.̷̬̦̞͝

̬͖̬͞t͈͉͚͖͉̣̣͙͝ͅi̷̻̣̩͢l̶̷͖̙͉̭̞l̯̞̞̯̼͖̱̻ ͏̴̯̼t̷̳̟̯̦̩̟͞h̭̼͖̲̣̕e҉̮̜̠͕̝̯ ̭͖̯̥͘͞b͓̖i̵̧҉̪͎̣̘t̢͈̹̦̼̺͉̥͚̜t̠͢é͔̣͍̤́r͍̖͖̻̪͠ ̵̤̠̤̬̥͠e̤͓̠͔͘n̵̲͖̟̠̹̮͇̯͘d͈͚

̴̺̭̯̟́t̝̼͞ò̶҉͙̮̹͚͓̼̬̜̭ ̡̰̺͙s҉̖͇͚̕͠a͠҉̥͉͉̪̹͉̲v̝͖̕͘e̟̥̟ ̵̧͏͎̼t͏̸̜̖̺̠͘h͙̞͝ó͕̗͖̭̖̼̻̮͞s̛̗̝͓̲é̴͓̯̫̩͇̘̪ ̨̻͙͔́w͈h̀͏̯͉͇̟̤̪o̴̟͔͡ ̤͍͇͘͟h͏̮̦̲͈̤̟a̢͉̺̝͎̖̙̩͟ͅv͍̠͞͠͝e̡̼̙̗ ̶̛̳̰s̗͓̭͉͙̙͎p̛̟̭̗u̶͍̖̳̳͕̣̗̮͡r̴̭͙͙͟n͕͖͢e̸̶͍̞̫͞ͅd̹̹̦̦͕͝͠ ̵̡̜̗͔̤͕͎̗͚͓͞y̧̧͉̭͟ò̤̩̼u̸̮̬̯̣͈.̧̧̬̗̺̰̲̥̰̯.̵͉̬͉̰͕̮͡.͉̭̮͙̕

̛͕̞͘͢

̧̢̖͚̘̝͔̺w҉̦͔͔͉̬̜̞̩h̛̳̦͠a̲̪̣̩̖̕t̴̼͙̫̹̳̥͠ ̛̯͇͕͉̩̠ͅa̛̹̱̝͓̱̭͡ ̰̜͖̩̬̤͜l̴̰͈̜̺̪̗͇̗a̳͙͈̜̙͔̘̬͠m̢̭̯͞ȩ̼̩̣ͅ ̢͕̗͔͙̫̲ͅe͈͉x̯c̡̤̞͙͝u̧̫͠s̗͖̹̀e̶̝͟.͕̝̦̠͔͉͔ ̸̱͢

̛̝͉͓̠̥̹ͅY̡͍̯͔͖͞͡o̘̼̤̯̰̤͍ͅù͚̟͜ ҉̩̩̲̲̠k̨͍͖̜̳̙͠ͅń̥͎͈͍͇͜o̳͈͉̣͚͖̬͇w҉̙̳̥̲͖͡ ̼̠̪̙͈̙̹̀͜ẁ̷̡͚̭͇͇̰͉̝͎h̴̸͙̺̰̰̠a̢̯̗͟͝t̖̜̰̙̻͘ ̩͎̱͓̙̗͎͘͝ͅy͍̲̭̯̱̖͍͝o̸͓̳͔̪̮̬u͏̻̞̻̟̙̗̞ ̷̵̗̜̫͇d͚̜̮͚͇̺̬͘ͅḭ͇̺̰͖͉͜d̨͔̝͡.̬͍̯̥̤̫͉

̢̹̲͍̺̪̤̀y͖͈͖͘o̢̮͞u̹͚ ̢̲͕̯̺̗̥͔͍ķ̙̜̟̲͇̫̣͚̙n͏̨̭̯͖̻͙͓̲o̴̰̭͕̕w̴̡̥͉̙̥̫̝̦̫ ̵̷͓̘̬͖͕͉͈ỳ̨͔̺̺̱̳̕o̶̡͚̜͉̥̪̩̰͜ͅu͏̢͏͓̳̺̖̜̠̲ ̢̮͇̫̜̖͈͙̰ḑ̛̭̣̺͚̞͇̱̀ǫ͇̘̘̜̳̘n͏̘͓̣̥͇͖͎͔̖̀'̝̥̲̻͜t̯̲̮͢͠ ̶̹͙͉̥̫̪͝d̶̼̣̺̹̩̼̕e̘͖̠s̛̮̺̫͚̥͇ͅè̘̙͓̬r͓͚͎̯͘͘v̯̰̜̘̻͡e҉̟̠͓̻̣̺͞ ͙̲̼̙̳f̷̨̺̲̬̦̞̝o̡҉̖̗̙̯r̗͚̜͖g̸̺̜͕̤̣i͏̟̙̲͇̱̬v̞͍̻͈͔̻̀̀ͅé͖͕̙̺̹̺̬͢ǹ͙̼͘͡e̵͔̘̣̝͖̪̖̥s̙̱͘s̢͕̥̪͇͎͎̳͞.̞̩̰͍̯͖͚̠̀͟

҉̦͍̭͔̦̳̲̙ͅy̲̜͖͙̜͚̟͜o̤̮͙͎͙͔̪̪ų͉̤̫͠ ̭̺͚̪̹͈͘͞͝l̴̴̨͖͎̬̲͉̳̞̳̞i̸̡͕̰̭̗͎k̡̟̦̰e̢̪̪̞͉̬͈͇d̪̲̫̜̭̤ ̶̲͍̰͍̟ͅw̶̴̭̣̠̩͟h̷̞͓͠a̜͍̪͕t̸̨̼̰̳̝ ͔̗͟͠ͅy̪͎͕͍͍o͈̬̤̹̰̬̣͇͢u͏̧̼͙̹͖͍'̤̦͝v̷͍̘̦̠̹͔͕͓͜͡e̡҉̳̻͎͕̤̭̦ ̵̟̙̲͖̘̫̦͢d̝̤o̯̯n̹̼̣e̵̛͓͙̦̯ ̷͕̦́ì̪̦͟͟n̯͘͠ ̡͖͚t̷̶̹͘h̛͙͍̺̫̩̳͚̱e̶̛͚̭̩̳͈͡ ͉̣̥͖ͅp͔̭̹̥͕̥̫̘͈̕͡a̮͕̼̳̗̝̻͙̯̕͢s̴̨̻t̷̡͖̠̮̞͜

҉͔̘̤ḁ̣͖̮̠̱̕ͅͅͅn̵͓̬͕͎̳͇͓͡d͔͚͙͙͓ ̭̹̰̭͉̺̟͉͇͠y̗̲̫o̕͜ͅͅú̳́ ̴̢̢̟͇̝̮̯̱w̛҉͚̩o̳͎̱̝̮ṵ̵̘͠l͏̠͘d̺͉́ ̱̤̺̻̳̗̀͟ḑ̲̣o̷̱̼̖̳ ͏̢͉̟͎̩̲̞̤̝ͅi̷̡͇̘̝̻͕͠ţ̴͖̺̭ ͔̪̪͎̫a̷͏̥͞g̠̱a̙í͏̖̬̫̰͎̞̱̘ņ̧̗̻̙̗ ̢͍̣̞̹̗̪̺̫̖i͍͉̜̦͇͎n̵̠͎̪̘ ҉̵̦̥a̖͖͎͙̬͉̦͕ ̛̟͎͓̲̹̬h҉͏̝̙͈̠͈̭e̻̻̥̭͘̕ͅa̹̩̩̯͔̟r̦͔̞͞t͏̹̪̭͖͔b͏̨̮̪͇̩̻̼ȩ͚ͅa͎̤͚̞̯͜͟ͅt̵͍̲̥?͎̘̬̥ͅ

̛͚̙d͏̶̧̫̱o̷̤̱̹͕n͓̕ͅ'̶̲͓̞̙t͔̲͘ ̞̯̠͢b̖̖͈̤͉͜͜ę̴̛̰l͖͖̦̘͡i̵̫̦̞͎̜̘̲͖e̺͖v̰̤͕è͍̠̜̻͎̳͜ ̹̰̣̙̤̲̀m͉̗͇̟͟͝e͈̘̙̤͔̩͍?͓̘̣̦̝̗͔͜ ̣̲͈̫̗̠̩͇j̢̡̬̲̠̫̗̳͍ṳ̯̭s̗̼͙̮̳̪̜ͅt̢̯̻̱͔̞͟ ̧͕͞ỳ̢̩̯̫͚̖ͅo͘͏̖̫u̵̸҉̞͖̫͔ ̳̬̭̺͕̗̘w̴̭̲̫̣a҉̼̳͇̜̞i̵̢̝͇̰͠t̨̠̩̖̩̖̣͝.̴̬̠̰̯͉͖́͡

̵͚͖͡ẁ̝̜̠̦̞͙͞à̸̤̱̣̹̦̺͢i̢҉̳̠̝̠̝t̴͚ ̶̤̱̗̣̙f̯̘͢͡o͍̘̣͇͕̞̫͕͚͠͠ṛ̣͓͈̟͖̻ ͍̟͜͜m͔̣̣͕̫̀͘e͍.͏҉̞̥̯͓̝

̞̯̮͙̞͉͇Ỳ͉͇ó̤͕̕͟ų͉̮̠̘͓̣̺̣r̫̟̠̜̀ ͕̤̀̕ọ̢̹͙͓̠̥̀t͕͔̟h̡͇e̶͉͉̜̻̙͓̜͈͞r̘͚͇̺͍̦͍,̛͉̘ ͇̫̲̭t͈̖̫r҉̧͓͙ͅu̵̼̭̼͜e̖̠̹͓̻̠̞̪,̹ ͏͓̩̥͕̦͓͡s͢҉̶͓̭͔͕̳̫̝͉e̬̹͚̭̺͇l̢̯̬̰̜͙͘f͏̡̛̹͉̦̫̺̪.͓̯̣̭̱̗͇̩͙͟

̧̞͖́͝Y̞̗̞͘̕͜o҉͕̮̫̻́͞u̟̣̲̹ŕ͇̯̰̜͖͢ ̻̰̫̲̺̳̗͢͠v̪̱͚͍̖e̶̢͈̱̞ͅr͎̠̯y̵̛̲̤̠͠ ̺̹̯̠̖̼̭̦͟s̸͖̙͉̩͎̣̰̯͜͡h̰̙̖̗̣̬a̷̰̱͈̭͎͍̹̗̲ḏ̸̥̭̣͓͉̻͎ͅo̩͉̠͇̝̣̺͘w̵̶͏̞̰͈̪̼̼̙.̶͇͟

̧̨̼̰̳̫͕̗̫̲́S̛̮̲̭͉̰̭̩͔h̪̬̀ḙ̸͓̤.̛̻͔͉͔̝̪̰͢ͅ ̮W͏̙͔͍̝̀i̛̥̣̹̥͕͙̝̺̰l̢̯͓̣̰̠͔l̡̛̜̺̗̱ ̢̘̻̝͚̟͎̬̥̩͘͠h̶̩̮͉̻e̢͇̘͔̺l͈̘̲̻̲̮͙̝͠͡͠ͅp҉̗ ̢͇̭̮̟̹͖̻͠ͅy͏͖ó̴̦̜̹͉̖͍̫̳̕u̖̬̜̲͠ ̵̢̺̫͖̠̯̞u͏͖̯̼̳͉̣͓n̡̡̘͇̻̯d̷̢͖͎͜e͉̫͜͝ͅr͉̠̰̲̣̳̭̥̕͟s̢̼̹̳̣̫͚t̗̗̲̥̺͔͇̗̟͜ą̴͍̠̞͖n̴̨̡̹̳͇̭̦̜̤ͅd̤͍̝,̳̞̞͢͝

Unversed, you need to get Effie to the Overworld ; - ; I want her to interact with Henry more.

Oh yeah, Kunivas. In order to not waste much time. My next Post with Maxis i'l have him take Meksis straight to Ivany.

Is that alright with you? 

Absolutely, go right ahead, mate. :)

I'll be posting soon myself, gotta have Soren chatter with the humans and/or confront Ren.

Talk to the queen, train, maybe she'll run into someone whose name starts with a v!

I second you there. Pasta and rice dishes are good!

VISCO! haha xD am I right? I'm like 98% sure it's her with a 1% Vark & a 1% Veronica haha xD I know we've talked about both Visco & Aqua meeting each other & them getting along as good friends & all within these signup pages, not sure when this will happen but, it'll be good when it does I'm sure of that haha xD

I'll be mainly looking forward to how Aqua will train herself too! I always like seeing how characters train themselves to be stronger. Any ideas on her training yet?     

Thank you, guys!  Your support and contributions have been huge.  This RP couldn't be anything that it is without you all.  We have such an awesome crew and cast of characters. : )  With everyone so heavily invested in this plot I could see it potentially going quite far.  I haven't thought of a sequel beyond Overworld and its main plot, but given the depth of all of our characters it could certainly be possible.  I'm truly enjoying all of the buildup and character interactions, as well as the growth of this amazing cast!

Hmm, the only character that I can think of right now whose name starts with a "V" would be Visco, but she isn't in Kilkis Seres.  Do you perhaps mean Yevgeni?  (And it's entirely possible that I'm forgetting a major character whose name starts with a "v" and I'm going to be so ashamed of myself for forgetting) 

Aw shucks Mystic, your gonna make my ego overload with such mushy talk haha xD Also I think SB was meaning Visco as in down the RP line & not meaning at Aqua's current spot. Also Mystic, you do know there is a full character list on page 2 here with the full list of names right? :P Remember when I said I was updating the list but only on that page as to make it easier to find? you didn't forget about it did ya? :P Cause that be pretty funny if you did haha xD     

Haha xD I honestly have no idea how Effie's going to get there or if she'll even want to go there man. Since Effie's gotta look after Visco & Visco's gotta maintain the kingdom of Sondon while her father is away kinda makes these 2 girls unable to leave this world for now I'm afraid haha xD Also Effie still thinks Henry's within the world she's in too, so she'll be looking for a no show to capture haha xD but I'm sure they'll meet up again at some point... maybe... I don't know anymore :P haha xD

Edited by The Unversed

I don't think Shiva worries for herself as much as her people.  She views Henry as a particular threat to the fey in general, given how easily he'd broken the fey's weaponry in the throne room in an earlier display.  The thought of humans--who are known to be bloodthirsty, greedy, and selfish--having the powers of a fey terrify her, and given Henry's strong demeanor and determination . . . .   She views him as a threat, one which she would like to eliminate if possible.

oh yeah! hey Mystic have you heard back from Yuffie yet? is she still with us or should I mark her characters as Retired for now?

VISCO! haha xD am I right? I'm like 98% sure it's her with a 1% Vark & a 1% Veronica haha xD I know we've talked about both Visco & Aqua meeting each other & them getting along as good friends & all within these signup pages, not sure when this will happen but, it'll be good when it does I'm sure of that haha xD

I'll be mainly looking forward to how Aqua will train herself too! I always like seeing how characters train themselves to be stronger. Any ideas on her training yet?     

Aw shucks Mystic, your gonna make my ego overload with such mushy talk haha xD Also I think SB was meaning Visco as in down the RP line & not meaning at Aqua's current spot. Also Mystic, you do know there is a full character list on page 2 here with the full list of names right? :P Remember when I said I was updating the list but only on that page as to make it easier to find? you didn't forget about it did ya? :P Cause that be pretty funny if you did haha xD     

Haha xD I honestly have no idea how Effie's going to get there or if she'll even want to go there man. Since Effie's gotta look after Visco & Visco's gotta maintain the kingdom of Sondon while her father is away kinda makes these 2 girls unable to leave this world for now I'm afraid haha xD Also Effie still thinks Henry's within the world she's in too, so she'll be looking for a no show to capture haha xD but I'm sure they'll meet up again at some point... maybe... I don't know anymore :P haha xD

Sora's Baby would have to confirm, but in the way she phrased it I was assuming that she meant she was hoping to encounter someone within Kilkis Seres.  Nothing was specific, however, so it is possible.  I'd forgotten about Vark, though; my apologies.

And no, I didn't forget about the character list; I just pride myself in trying to remember all of our characters by heart and didn't want to take the time to refer to the sheet for reference. :P  I also do a lot of replies in the sign-ups on my phone, and tabs are a drag. TLDR: I was too lazy to go look up all of the characters that start with a V. : P

As for Yuffie, I contacted her long ago with no response, quite sadly.  If she comes back and would like to join again I would permit it, but as it stands her characters are inactive and have been for some time.  You could put them as retired if you'd like for now, and we can just revive them if she returns.

I don't think Shiva worries for herself as much as her people.  She views Henry as a particular threat to the fey in general, given how easily he'd broken the fey's weaponry in the throne room in an earlier display.  The thought of humans--who are known to be bloodthirsty, greedy, and selfish--having the powers of a fey terrify her, and given Henry's strong demeanor and determination . . . .   She views him as a threat, one which she would like to eliminate if possible.

Eh. She doesn't need to worry much. Henry is a kind man with a troubled past. Still who couldn't hurt a fly. But wrong him first and he will tear out your legs and duel wield them on you.

Or you know...make someone combust from the inside out. works too. I did say Henry's magic is a lot more Physical than the common ranged ones. Like Alastor's meele magic.

Edited by Scrapmaster

Eh. She doesn't need to worry much. Henry is a kind man with a troubled past. Still who couldn't hurt a fly. But wrong him first and he will tear out your legs and duel wield them on you.

Or you know...make someone combust from the inside out. works too. I did say Henry's magic is a lot more Physical than the common ranged ones. Like Alastor's meele magic.

Sounds like Soren in a way. Sounds like an asshole, but really is looking out for you and can be nice when he feels the need. Wrong him and you can kiss your skin goodbye...and your soul, if Hellfire is to be rightly feared. xD

Henry being as willing as he is to do the right thing would certainly put him in Soren's good books.

Sounds like Soren in a way. Sounds like an asshole, but really is looking out for you and can be nice when he feels the need. Wrong him and you can kiss your skin goodbye...and your soul, if Hellfire is to be rightly feared. xD

Henry being as willing as he is to do the right thing would certainly put him in Soren's good books.

All my Henry in all my RPs share one trait. 

Their morals and goals are uncorruptible. Henry will always thrive to do whats right for everyone. in this case. Saving his world. He might not think this way right now. But when he snaps and decides to pursue said goal truthfully. Well he'l deal with anyone that stands in his way.

With the sacred flame burst.

giphy.gif

A rudimentary and crude technique, but one powerful nonetheless. Fitting for The Dreadnaught, he developed this skills in his time wandering. 

Cast a flame within you hand and grab thy enemy. Pin them with your hand while the flame is absorbed by the opponent. And release for a spectacularly powerful explosion.

Oh yeah. He's also getting a new armor soon. Born from the rebelion in his heart and the clashing wills of him and Ariana.

Edited by Scrapmaster

On the subject of new armour, Rufus is getting a new helmet called Silver Afro that reflects his aged craziness since the dawn of time (seven RPs ago).  In essence it is a steel wig that encases his home-grown afro, but think of the protection!  Everything from spears to sheep in big cities would be repulsed.

All kidding aside, I'm loving the Curvis/Arthur brotherhood going on in this roleplay, and things are taking an interesting turn with Eclaire and Henry's potentially butting heads and Yev's bumping into the party returning to Kilkis Seres.  Also, do not fear, Kuni.  Raiden will pursue Soran next for conversation.  It is like he is a conversation magnet.  Also also, is it Soran or Soren?  If I recall correctly, it started off as Soran.

On the subject of new armour, Rufus is getting a new helmet called Silver Afro that reflects his aged craziness since the dawn of time (seven RPs ago).  In essence it is a steel wig that encases his home-grown afro, but think of the protection!  Everything from spears to sheep in big cities would be repulsed.

All kidding aside, I'm loving the Curvis/Arthur brotherhood going on in this roleplay, and things are taking an interesting turn with Eclaire and Henry's potentially butting heads and Yev's bumping into the party returning to Kilkis Seres.  Also, do not fear, Kuni.  Raiden will pursue Soran next for conversation.  It is like he is a conversation magnet.  Also also, is it Soran or Soren?  If I recall correctly, it started off as Soran.

Soren is quite the conversationalist, so him being a magnet to interaction is fitting.

And Soren, in my personal view, looks better, so Soren it is henceforth!

Speaking of Soren, I really wanted to post for him tonight, but I am so goddamn tired. :(

Feel free to post at your own leisure, bud.  Things are slowing down to a placid calm, and it is almost never a good idea to make posts when your tired (unless you have a Das Beer Boot filled with Five Hour Energy drink).

Edited by Vaude

Its a friggin afro. I love it.

Meanwhile Henry will get Slave knight Gael's armor from Dark souls 3 the ringed city.

FitXCIg.jpg

Video for reference on his abilities. Henry might get some. But not all, he gets his own unique ones.

Without the beard...

I can't draw. I want to change how Aqua is dressed and her hair, but I can't draw. I also have no clue if I can look anything up. HELP.

I think I remember that you were a writer, so, if you aren't pleased with your drawings like myself, write it out.  It helps to have a basic image in mind and use it as source material.  Try a mage from a game or book you like to get good clothes or hair styles.  One can't go very wrong with Fire Emblem mages and shamans, for instance, with their billowing cloaks and hoods.  Here's a nice image from a book series I am reading, too, though I cannot tell whether or not I like it because of the book cover or the semi-interesting world building.

Now, to bed with thee, me!  Abscond and pass out without telling the othe--oh, crud.  Ah well.  Until I wake, all!

frozentides_cover.jpg

Damn. XION! WE HAVE CHILDREN WATCHING!!! xD

Maxis: Oh. *Covers Bherna's eyes*

Sifrei: I should be surprised about the situation, and her behavior, but I'm not.

Aura: *face is red as a tomato**quickly covers eyes and turns around*

Aurion: Really? And why is that?

Sifrei: The population in Lady Leviathan's city of Heimdall is mostly of women, by that logic one would expect that most relationships in Heimdall are-

Aurion: So! What about her? *points at Rabiyu*

Rabiyu: *staring absentmindedly*

Sifrei: *shrugs*

Sifrei: I should be surprised about the situation, and her behavior, but I'm not.

Aura: *face is red as a tomato**quickly covers eyes and turns around*

Aurion: Really? And why is that?

Sifrei: The population in Lady Leviathan's city of Heimdall is mostly of women, by that logic one would expect that most relationships in Heimdall are-

Aurion: So! What about her? *points at Rabiyu*

Rabiyu: *staring absentmindedly*

Sifrei: *shrugs*

Henry: *staring with a smug look on his face*

Henry: *staring with a smug look on his face*

Rabiyu: *slowly turns and notice Henry**raise hand*

Sifrei: *looking between Rabs and the Siblings**very confused*

Aurion: Can we go there? You know, to see the sights.

Aura: You better stop that train of thought, Brother. Or else my fist will find its way to your face.

Aurion: I didn't do anything!

Rabiyu: *slowly turns and notice Henry**raise hand*

Sifrei: *looking between Rabs and the Siblings**very confused*

Aurion: Can we go there? You know, to see the sights.

Aura: You better stop that train of thought, Brother. Or else my fist will find its way to your face.

Aurion: I didn't do anything!

Henry: I see you're enjoying the view as well?  Also where you come from sounds like friggin paradise.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Scrapmaster

Henry: I see you're enjoying the view as well?  Also where you come from sounds like friggin paradise.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rabiyu: *raise eyebrows*

Sifrei: *looks at Rabs* Is it?

Rabiyu: *shrugs* Can't say. I was around women most of the time, for around 30 years, I think? In a place as big as Heimdall faces tend to blur, but most of those faces were female.

Aurion: I know right!

Aura: I warned you! *punches Aurion in the face*

Aurion: *unconscious on the ground*