Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Sorry for being slow again! :) Here, have a reference picture for Amina!

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I will add her in later if a good situation shows up.

Wow. I love how you got her eyes D! Beautiful.

....do you do commissions where I pay in a lot of pleases?

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I will add her in later if a good situation shows up.

Amazing artwork, as always, Kingdom D. I'm very impressed by your work! What do you use for color?

Also, wow, I'd nearly forgotten about Amina! Feel free to add her in whenever you would like, and if you need help introducing her let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Also, I'll try my best to compose a post on Thursday. I've got too much going on over the next couple of days, I'm afraid.

Amazing artwork, as always, Kingdom D. I'm very impressed by your work! What do you use for color?

Also, wow, I'd nearly forgotten about Amina! Feel free to add her in whenever you would like, and if you need help introducing her let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Also, I'll try my best to compose a post on Thursday. I've got too much going on over the next couple of days, I'm afraid.

Excellent, my graveyard shift. I'llhave most of that day free~

Thank you! I don't do commissions, but I do requests. You can send me a message with a description of there is anything you would like me to draw, but it might take a while cause school.

Thank you so much! I use colored pencils and prismacolor markers.

Thank you for the offer. I should be able to find a situation on my own, but I will run it by you first just in case.

Good luck finding time to post!

Thank you! But seriously, look at any of my pictures from over two months ago. All it takes is practice. I'm sure you could be way better than me if you want to!

You guys are so nice! :)

Edited by Kingdom Key D

I must say Unversed, you are a very helpful soul. :)

I'm thinking I'll be making more characters, so at least I know what's what now. xD

Thanks man, happy to help :D I'll send ya the bill for my services after the RP is over, just joking haha xD

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Nice! very nice, I like her eyes & necklace design the most :D

Heres comes another character from me!

Name: Roger Becker (But everyone just calls him Red)

Race: Human
Magic: None  
Weapons: 1 sharp & sturdy black sword that's also in his appearance pic.
Personality: Laid back, jokes around, easy going,a bit of a ladies man, when serious he's extremely focused, determined & won't mess around. Hates others that hurt his friends.
Biography: Roger was a strong knight back in the day & still is but he quit that life style 7 years ago, now he's been wondering about the world taking on odd jobs & even bounty hunting from time to time. He's known by almost every tavern in any kingdom or town as he's often seen visiting one whenever he's close or feels thirsty for a drink, not much of Roger is known but his nick name Red is well known by others for 3 reasons. Reason 1 being his hair color is red, reason 2 comes from the way he fights because his skin will turn a faint red along with some steam coming off of him when this happens, reason 3 is because you'll see alot of your own red blood as he kills you. Roger has lost his whole left arm in a fight with someone not normal & so he covers it up with his black cape & his scar on his face is from something else. Roger's training has allowed him to accelerate his own blood by focus to increase his bodies abilities & break the bodies limits, allowing him to do things that normal humans can't do which is why his skin turns a faint red, to showing that he is getting serious in his fight. His current whereabouts are unknown.
ADDED INFO:  Roger's 'Intense Red Steam' is actually the same technique but it's just called this because it's going overboard with the Red Steam technique by 4x. To which only males can reach, The technique Red Steam has it's drawbacks but it pushes the body just passed it's limits allowing one to bring out the best in ones abilities, however pushing even further means a greater drawback to which can often lead to being unable to move their body for sometime after use depending on certain things.
Edited by The Unversed

A character with increased oxygenation and fight-or-flight response?  Sweet!  Also, I'm sure this guy gets epiphanies often (and egg and waffle sandwiches).

As for this new and wonderful piece of artwork, I can definitely say that I'm seriously impressed, Kingdom Key.  Very rarely do I see professional-grade pencil artwork, and never have I seen markers used as a subtle colour enhancement!  Did you learn that yourself?  I might have to attempt this sometime when I try out art again in the near future.

Edited by Vaude

& while we wait I just randomly did this for fun, so heres all the element users we have in their areas. (You can correct me if I'm wrong tho K haha xD )

All Elements users: Rabiyu/Eliltari, Alicia, Aqua.

Fire Element users:  Baxter (Golden fire), Effie (Hell/Blue/Black fire), Henry (Chaos fire), Soran (Hell fire).

Earth Element users:  Henry.

Wind Element users:  Machiav/Alastor (Storm), Erica.

Thunder/Lightning/Electricity Element users:  Jynn (Elec), Machiav/Alastor (Ligh), Bherna (elec), Eclaire (Thun/Ligh).

Water Element users: None :P (Except those with all elements that is haha xD )

Light Element users:  Yev (Holy/White), Eclaire (Holy).

Dark Element users:  Henry, Soran (Shad), Erica, Yev, Maxis (Shad), Eclaire (Succ), Amina. 

Edited by The Unversed

& while we wait I just randomly did this for fun, so heres all the element users we have in their areas. (You can correct me if I'm wrong tho K haha xD )

All Elements users: Rabiyu/Eliltari, Alicia, Aqua.

Fire Element users:  Baxter (Golden fire), Effie (Hell/Blue/Black fire), Henry (Chaos fire), Soran (Hell fire).

Earth Element users:  Henry.

Wind Element users:  Machiav/Alastor (Storm), Erica.

Thunder/Lightning/Electricity Element users:  Jynn (Elec), Machiav/Alastor (Ligh), Bherna (elec), Eclaire (Thun/Ligh).

Water Element users: None :P (Except those with all elements that is haha xD )

Light Element users:  Yev (Holy/White), Eclaire (Holy).

Dark Element users:  Henry, Soran (Shad), Erica, Yev, Maxis (Shad).  

Eclaire also uses Dark. She is half Valkyrie/Half Succubus. So she has a few dark magic spells, like Illusion, etc.