Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Just hoping it wasn't. I want something to get my mind off of a rejected job offer. Been feeling mighty depressed afterwards.......

Aww, mate! I'm sorry to hear that. :( I wish I could do more, but I will assure you now: This RP is not dying. Mark my words.

You'll find a job in due time as well, count on that. :)

Aww, mate! I'm sorry to hear that. :( I wish I could do more, but I will assure you now: This RP is not dying. Mark my words.

Thanks man. I do have a job right now thankfully, but I don't really enjoy it as much as I would've this one you know?

This RP is not dead right?

Nah, it's not dying. I think everyone here is pretty committed. I think we're just in an in-between stage at the moment, with the immediate future's actions resting heavily upon the events of Raiden and Shiva's meeting. The exchange will be in one post again, so we're working on compiling that. In the meantime, everyone has a little time to get better acquainted, heal, and to set the stage for future events.

On another note, I'm sorry to hear that your job didn't pan out. It can be incredibly frustrating and disappointing. I hope that something even better comes along for you!

Thanks man. I do have a job right now thankfully, but I don't really enjoy it as much as I would've this one you know?

Things will get better, I have this quote I live by.

"No matter what bad happens to you, good will come right afterwards."

This reminds me I need to find a job, and soon -_-

sheesh, im really not good at making Character confessions about their past and fears am I? My writting is already not that great, and when I have to make characters feel emotion. The results vary...a lot.

I hope you can understand what I wrote Elrandir. >.<

Edited by Scrapmaster

Nah, it's not dying. I think everyone here is pretty committed. I think we're just in an in-between stage at the moment, with the immediate future's actions resting heavily upon the events of Raiden and Shiva's meeting. The exchange will be in one post again, so we're working on compiling that. In the meantime, everyone has a little time to get better acquainted, heal, and to set the stage for future events.

On another note, I'm sorry to hear that your job didn't pan out. It can be incredibly frustrating and disappointing. I hope that something even better comes along for you!

My condolences, mate. That's never fun. But hang in there! Something will come. :)

I know how that feels, Endless, but don't lose hope. I am sure that something even better will come your way.

Things will get better, I have this quote I live by.

"No matter what bad happens to you, good will come right afterwards."

This reminds me I need to find a job, and soon -_-

Thanks so much for the support guys! This has actually helped me feel a bit better, I do still feel a bit disappointed, but like Scrap quoted, "No matter what bad happens to you, good will come right afterwards." I have found that there are more opportunities for the job I want closer to my area rather than WDW. Had literally no idea that there were so many barns in my county.

Don't worry Scrap, you'll find one, just keep looking. Try to find a job that you would enjoy, rather than dread.

Anyways, out of curiosity, will there be a time skip sometime after Shiva and Raiden's meeting Mystics?

Posted!

You read my mind.

I was planning on doing that once they had the chance to get a proper meal! xD

Haha xD I can already see it now, & this be it haha xD

sailormoon.gif

Then Aqua is safer being dead. Haha.

Haha xD Say whaaaat? Nah nah girl, that ain't how fairy tales work. This is how it'll go down okay, first Aqua will run into the woods, find little Red Riding Hood, go see her grandma, then Aqua gets trapped inside the house as they transform into werewolves. Then, right before they could eat Aqua I'd heroically break through the window & kill the evil werewolves with my rusty old axe & save Aqua! To which upon being saved by a fearless man falls madly in love with me & then we live happily ever haha xD Yep, just like the fairy tales haha xD 

How are things going for everyone?  Is anyone waiting on me for anything?  (I think I owe you a PM, Unversed; I'll get that tonight or tomorrow).  Is there anything that anyone wants to see?  I'm working on a collab post with Vaude for the Raiden and Shiva conversation, so expect that to conclude sometime this weekend.  The fourth and final arc of the RP is upon us very soon, and I can see things moving very quickly from there.  Lots of twists and turns.  Some will probably be expected by at least some of you, but I hope that others will be very surprising.

My goal is to see this RP conclude by Spring 2018, but we will see how things go.  I know that the holidays are also approaching which will likely slow us down, but I think a good 4-5 months may be all we need to get things finished up.  I'm very excited to see how everything plays out!  Thank you all for the ride this far.

If anyone has thoughts, ideas, or suggestions please feel free to shout them out.  I'd happily hear them. : )

Take ya time with the PM Mystic, I'll just chill til you reply to it. :)

Also, this final arc I see as being one very long as arc, we only had 1 endgame point done so far in this current arc. So that must mean you plan on rushing through the next ones right? I already know what the next point is & how soon it may come. Which means I gotta speed up my characters developments fast! Sonic speed go! haha xD  

He offered Arthur the sword. Arthur glared at it. "I don't want it." "Just touch it." Arthur glared up, then back at the sword. He gently reached out, laying a couple of fingers to grip the handle. Suddenly blue sparks surrounded him, filling his veins with boundless energy. It felt so...natural. Warm. The sparks seemed to dance off his skin, surrounding him like a cloak with a blue glow.

As Arthur opened his eyes, he didn't see a man any longer. Instead he saw a large wolf silhouette made out of blue lightning, its eyes glowing yellow as its long tail wrapped itself around Arthur.

"What...are you?" The wolf smirked. Darn it, he's been waiting for that question all this time, hasn't he? "I'm known by many names. But many call me, Raiju." 

Oh my damn! :O Arthur ain't fully human! He's like part Raiju or maybe he's all Raiju, not sure but still! He's not all human guys! Looks like I was right on the money with this one haha xD It seems as tho Arthur & Effie are very alike too, mainly when it comes to their parents. It's good their on the same side. :)

Oh my damn! :O Arthur ain't fully human! He's like part Raiju or maybe he's all Raiju, not sure but still! He's not all human guys! Looks like I was right on the money with this one haha xD It seems as tho Arthur & Effie are very alike too, mainly when it comes to their parents. It's good their on the same side. :)

I guessed as much after he survived's the fight vs Morana. Poor thing...

Wait a second.  WAIT A SECOND!  A Raiden met and befriended a Raiju witlessly?  Even if this is purely out of coincidence, I can only say this is a fantastic turn of events outside of lore.  Awesome choice of legends to base Arthur's father's side, Stardust.  I'm even more interested in Arthur now.

Meanwhile.

Alex is slumped in his bed, looking at the roof of the tent. Contemplating his life's choices. And he is extremely bored.

And an unknown entity has taken notice of Mel's flight with Jynn on top of it. To the woods near mystras...Its a friendly being. 

I guessed as much after he survived's the fight vs Morana. Poor thing...

I was actually hoping that Arthur would come out winning that fight, I'm so glad he did!

Then Aqua is safer being dead. Haha.

Oh yeah! Yo SB! If your stuck not knowing what to post I can help ya out if you want? :) 

Wait a second.  WAIT A SECOND!  A Raiden met and befriended a Raiju witlessly?  Even if this is purely out of coincidence, I can only say this is a fantastic turn of events outside of lore.  Awesome choice of legends to base Arthur's father's side, Stardust.  I'm even more interested in Arthur now.

Glad that it was alright with you guys xD I didn't even remember Raiden meeting a Raiju, whether it be the same one or different regardless, I love how that turned out lol

And an unknown entity has taken notice of Mel's flight with Jynn on top of it. To the woods near mystras...Its a friendly being. 

It's either Alicia, Typhon, Mikhail or a NPC. Or even the most evilest evil in the Overworld... Dawson! haha xD 

Glad that it was alright with you guys xD I didn't even remember Raiden meeting a Raiju, whether it be the same one or different regardless, I love how that turned out lol

I really like how Arthur's magic was pretty dormant until he was pushed to his limits by Morana. The brutality of that fight was awesome too & that's the type of fights I aim for with the Punishers too funny enough. :P

Haha xD Say whaaaat? Nah nah girl, that ain't how fairy tales work. This is how it'll go down okay, first Aqua will run into the woods, find little Red Riding Hood, go see her grandma, then Aqua gets trapped inside the house as they transform into werewolves. Then, right before they could eat Aqua I'd heroically break through the window & kill the evil werewolves with my rusty old axe & save Aqua! To which upon being saved by a fearless man falls madly in love with me & then we live happily ever haha xD Yep, just like the fairy tales haha xD

That isn't my Aqua ship. I will keep AquaXTrees aliveeeee! Also Aqua can teleport away from the werewolves, then she still has her magic. 

Just wanted to give you guys a quick heads up that I'm moving this Friday and have a lot to do between that and Thanksgiving, so I may not be online very much for the rest of the week. I'll try to get a post in before I go, though!

Thanks so much for the support guys! This has actually helped me feel a bit better, I do still feel a bit disappointed, but like Scrap quoted, "No matter what bad happens to you, good will come right afterwards." I have found that there are more opportunities for the job I want closer to my area rather than WDW. Had literally no idea that there were so many barns in my county.

Don't worry Scrap, you'll find one, just keep looking. Try to find a job that you would enjoy, rather than dread.

Anyways, out of curiosity, will there be a time skip sometime after Shiva and Raiden's meeting Mystics?

I'm not really planning a true timeskip as opposed to a direction being given, as well as maybe a timeskip into the next morning. There will probably be other time skips at some point, but none planned at the moment.

Okay, i know I said i'd wait until night, but I feel like i'm contributing nothing. You mind me shortening the time frame, Mystic?

Go for it!

Posted!

Haha xD I can already see it now, & this be it haha xD

sailormoon.gif

Take ya time with the PM Mystic, I'll just chill til you reply to it. :)

Also, this final arc I see as being one very long as arc, we only had 1 endgame point done so far in this current arc. So that must mean you plan on rushing through the next ones right? I already know what the next point is & how soon it may come. Which means I gotta speed up my characters developments fast! Sonic speed go! haha xD  

Dang it, this time I actually forgot about the PM. As for the final arc, there's probably going to be more conclusion than build up of plot, or at least that's how I'm seeing it. Everything that has happened so far has really been leading up to the end result, and now it's getting ready to all play out.

That isn't my Aqua ship. I will keep AquaXTrees aliveeeee! Also Aqua can teleport away from the werewolves, then she still has her magic. 

Haha xD damn, I was hoping you wouldn't think of using her magic haha xD Time for plan B, dress up like a tree & randomly bump into Aqua haha xD

Dang it, this time I actually forgot about the PM. As for the final arc, there's probably going to be more conclusion than build up of plot, or at least that's how I'm seeing it. Everything that has happened so far has really been leading up to the end result, and now it's getting ready to all play out.

:P You serious?! haha! xD Damn Mystic, you remember me telling you why I give little reminders to PMs? That makes this even funnier haha xD But anyways, it's no sweat off my back, just reply to it when you can, K? :) Also, I can see more things concluding than building up too, along with heaps of awesome events coming from the endgame points! I mean we still have 3 end points left before we hit the final point! haha xD I'm interested to see what will happen with the Nihil point too.

haha, I have you in a little glass ball.

lrPQPM4.jpg

You know, I never thought Sauron could be contained in such a little thing.

Next you'll be telling me Shiva can be sealed in an envelope.

Actually, this image gave me a random but cool idea: Argent Energy-Infused Maxis.