Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

- Helios & Arthur Something - /w everyone else - Isopolis: City of Isolation -

Helios would listen, claws digging down onto the ground below. This was it. He couldn't go back now. He had gone too far. With the taste of his own blood in his mouth he would step forward. He saw the sword heading right at him. Helios would extend his wings, darting into the air as he aimed to dodge the incoming sword. With the same movement he would fly towards the new god, roaring as he would try and practically bodyslam him. Claws and large paws aiming for Ahriman. If he could rip him apart, if he could squish him like a bug, whatever it took to get rid of him. He roared, opening his mouth as he even tried to just take a bite out of him...maybe just eat him too.

Arthur would still be existing, energy without shape and barely any form. Electric energy existing in between existence and nothingness. Like the lightning of a storm, swift and deadly, if it actually hit. It was dormant, recovering of the blow. Yet Jynn's voice seemed to stir it from sleep. From the nothing a hand would form, before slowly crackling back as it would form the body's head, torso, and other arm, before the rest of the body formed. A mere silhouette of energy floating in front of the heir of the world above. "Prince...no... King...Jynn..." The figure spoke, the voice sounding in between static, as if the signal of a radio that was barely going through. "I remember...some...father ceased to exist long ago...mother and sister are gone with the place I called home." He would stare at the hand before extending it to Jynn. "King Jynn. I shall lend you all that I have left. All that I ask of you in return is for you to defeat the false god, and bring back my home." He said. He took Jynn's hand in his, grasping it tightly as the energy began to shift and crackle with a burst. "King of the Storm, I give you the full power of a Raiju." With that he would suddenly pull Jynn forward, the two bodies colliding as Arthur would disappear inside of Jynn. The grand energy would suddenly surge across from the inside out, sending waves after waves of reinforcing energy. It was a last resort, a thunder surging the storm inside until it snapped awake. The lightning would surround the prince, attaching itself to the armor as it made a sheet of lightning on the ends. Around his head, a circlet of lightning would surge, crackling across.

"The throne of the false god is built on the base of the innocents. If to take him out requires all that is left of me, then I shall grant it all, my king!"

Mega Jynn Arthynn- Vs Ahriman

Arthur accepts Jynn’s proposal, and merges with him. Jynn seems to struggle with dealing with the merge. Lighting cackles around the prince, and a circlet of lighting floats above his head. He then goes silent, almost as if he was preparing something extremely powerful. A whisper comes out of the prince’s voice, in response to Arthur’s words. “We will defeat this creature, and I will see that you live through this, brave one.” 

Upon those words, the merging is complete, with a large blue flame aura surrounding the prince, and black sparks engulfing him. Black plasmas shoot to the ground from his armor. Taking off his eyepatch, Jynn finally opens his eyes, with  a blue flame coming from his injured left eye. The spirit has lended its sight to the prince. The two temporarily adopt a new name; Arthynn. 

The being looks towards Ahriman, and begins to speak in a powerful mixture of Jynn and Arthur’s voices. “The fate of the worlds is not yours to decide, animal. Nor will we ever bow to the likes of a delusional traitor!” Arthynn points La Justiceré at Ahriman, with dragon energy surging through the sword. ”I would like to try to tell you that war is inevitable, but apparently your brain is occupied by two monkeys ringing cymbals. So, since nothing is going to register in your simple mind, we will stop you from getting your way with OUR worlds. A creature like you has no right to exist in OUR worlds.”

- Ahriman, Aspect of Destruction, The Overworld's New God - Isopolis, City of Isolation -

The incredible power and tenacity of Eclaire Tonnerre was something to be admired, for she persevered despite the odds stacking against her. Ahriman's moment of weakness was furiously exploited by the Valkyrie, who utilized Rebound Glyphs to enhance her assault. The heightened senses of the Aspect of Destruction allowed him to dodge the first attacks, following up by concentrating Lightning and the Void onto both of his arms, as to act as shields. He would defend himself against many of Eclaire's attacks, though some of them scraped and minorly wounded him, for he had ashamedly underestimated her speed, particularly after the Zantetsuken shattered his guard, but he clashed with her light-augmented slash with a Divine Aerial Blade: A larger, broader and golden form of Nergal's own blades protruding from his right hand, swiping the attack away. The energies from the clashing and rebounds would serve to discourage the Prime Helios, for Ahriman deliberately brushed off the Glyphs in a manner as to make them unstable, at least for a brief moment. But as Eclaire sped up due to the rebounds, Ahriman snapped the fingers of his free hand, summoning many small orbs of the Void around his perimeter as traps for the speedy yet single-minded Eclaire to impact upon and to further discourage the Shapeshifter.

Lightbringer left it's mark however, a slash upon Ahriman's upper arm, yet it was a superficial wound, particularly in the face of Eclaire's finisher:

She gave yet another fantastic speech, one that Ahriman would applaud were it not for his need to concentrate as he awaited her next move, intending him to "herald the frost of a new dawn" as she put it. Upon speaking those words, Eclaire charged at Ahriman with a greater slash than ever before, forcing him to respond by blocking Kugane Tragedy with his Aerial Blade, successfully avoiding another lost limb, but the blade was obliterated and the feedback from its energy mixing with Kugane's rebound into Ahriman's body, causing him a severe shock, the energies briefly enveloping him close to his body, eliciting a brief yell of agony.

Angered, Ahriman simply turned partially toward Eclaire, who had landed next to the Merged Rufus, his arm extended as a great amount of power gathered in his palm: Wild amounts of Lightning and the Void mixing and being unleashed in an astonishingly fast chain of energy explosions headed Eclaire's and Rufus's direction, which he would follow up with a refocusing of his energy, seen by the others as his aura gathering into himself and expanding outward back to where it was around his body once more, all the while Ahriman took a deep breath...and shook his head.

"I find myself disappointed...I truly wished the best for all present, to have you stand at my side as I brought these worlds their sorely needed rebirth and renewal!" Ahriman began, looking around, though his eyes never once looked in Yevgeni's direction, which some might find puzzling, though the words of Prince Jynn, now his spirit merged with that of the Lightning Spirit, caught his undivided attention and significant ire.

"The decision is mine, Prince. It became mine when my predecessors took hold of the Source of All Life and eventually unified within my newly crafted mind and soul! I bring deliverance, don't you see? The Worlds are diseased...rotten to the core. None of you can save them, not with a new government, not with this fleeting unity, not even a revolution can bring about enough change to purify them. The slate must be wiped clean, so that war, injustice and despair are but things of the past, fleeting memories in the minds of mortals and demigods." He spoke with a reserved passion, a hand fell over his heart a few times, along with the general area his arms could sweep out to.

"I will bring an end to all need for war, I will bring you true! Everlasting unity!" He then seemed saddened, as Light gathered to his right hand, beginning to create a very large, ornate greatsword: It was primarily gold, engraved and exuded a divine presence of its very own as he continued to speak. "But that honour will be reserved for those...who will yet live when my work is done. Those I recreate, rather than those who continue to stand against me...fighting a great battle, that will never be known. They will never know your names...for you are not fit to be even examples. You are fit...only to perish!" Ahriman concluded, raising his new sword, its blade physically extending to an unnatural length as he rapidly charged toward Arthynn to crush him beneath it, when--

- Soren Monroe, The Sentinel, Demonic Form, Has had it with this monkey fighting God in this Monday to Friday city. - Isopolis, City of Isolation -

"ENOUGH!!"

A loud clang sounded in the air as Ahriman's blade was halted by another large weapon wreathed in hellfire, for Soren had intercepted the God and halted him in his tracks, one hand upon the base of his blade as he forced it to a standstill. Soren Monroe glared deeply into the eyes of Ahriman, slowly walking forward as Ahriman was seemingly unable to stop this advance.

"Your pretentious prattle has worn down our ears for far too long!! You, a self-proclaimed deity, cannot possibly know what we are capable of!" Soren went on, Ahriman's blade retracting as Soren encroached upon him. "I don't care who lies within your mind, who made your soul whole and what Fey you were built upon, they don't matter in this moment, as you yourself said...so I am left with you. Ahriman. The Aspect of Destruction, oh how aptly named you are! For the only ruination that will follow in your wake, is your own! By the end of this day, we shall stand triumphant! We will put you down like the Pretender you are!" At this point, Soren and Ahriman were face-to-face, point blank as the demon roared in twisted baritones.

"And when all is said and done...and you are nothing but a fleeting memory and your 'building blocks' are tried and penalized accordingly...we will! Rebuild! We will renew our own world! We will recreate the Human World! And the Source will be back where it belongs: Safely out of the reach of megalomaniacs who seek to play God!" Soren's aura had been building up as he slowly threatened Ahriman with his approach, the demonic energies almost merged with Ahriman's own aura as they flared.

"And the only thing the name Ahriman will be associated with: Is the failure of a False God. And a man proven wrong by those he viewed as lesser than He."

- Ahriman -

"Then by all means...prove it to me." Ahriman whispered in response, revealing his being overpowered to be a ploy as he forced Soren back, albeit with some difficulty and the uncertainty that began to settle in upon his merged heart...for the Demon spoke with as much zeal as the Valkyrie and had much power, as she did...this fight could take a while, something that frustrated the true God, who steeled himself for further retaliation.

Soren meanwhile, had caught himself, preparing to fight with a low snarl, heat fumes exuding from his mouth.

Elia Cabret –The One-Winged Angel Fairy –

"You're . . . so sweet, Prince Jynn," Elia croaked, white lips held in a slight smile.  She was certain that this would be the end for her.  While she could live with the loss of a wing, the blood loss was far more critical and problematic.  It caught her by surprise, however, when the prince placed his armor on her.  She felt a strange sensation course through her body and, while she could not say that she felt better, her mind became more clear.  She noticed Henry's hand along her forehead, the dreadnaught towering over her with a look of concern.  Relief coursed through her as he focused his energy to calm her, or was it his presence?  She could not be certain which.

"Henry," she said, voice soft.  No other words could come to her as her hand searched for his, eventually gripping it once she found it.  His hand felt so strong, so secure, especially when it was around her small, soft frail one.  He soon left her side to return to the fight, but not before bestowing his healing upon her.  The wounds had closed and already she felt considerably better.  Weakened, but better.  She would live, and that was a start.

Elia eventually rose to sitting, glancing over to Alicia who had remained at her side while the men went off to fight.  "You can go to him, if you want," Elia assured her. "I can hold my own . . . .   I will be all right now, thanks to all of you."

Yevgeni Malachite – Facing Rabs–

The elf took note of Alastor's remark and greatly desired to retort, and likely would have if Rabiyu weren't ready to teach him his final lesson.  She prepared her spell fast and expertly, leaving Yevgeni little time to react.  Yev kicked off the ground and rose into the air, though mere avoidance likely was not going to be enough to abstain from critical damage.  Thankfully he would not have to find out when she became frozen in place.  Or so he thought.

It was then that Rabiyu cried out that she would still do everything in her power to stop them, and began to gather energy once more.  Yevgeni drew his rapier and brought it up vertically before him, the blade starting to glow as he ran two fingers along it.

"Enough of your madness!" he cried, before letting out a shockwave of holy light magic in Rabiyu's direction.  If that was not enough to deter her spell casting, he started to charge her, sword extended and ready to pierce her as he jabbed it rapidly in a flurry of strikes aiming for her torso.  He did not want to harm her, though he came to the conclusion that if he did not stop her, she would ultimately end up destroying herself.

Alderon Niles - VS Mariel -

The angel's words made Alderon falter, even if they were difficult to discern.  " . . . False?" The word felt odd as it rolled off his tongue and rang in his ears.  What struck the king as odd is that he knew it to be true, and yet this truth angered him.  His allies, meanwhile, were being thrashed by Ahriman, Jynn in particular being his favorite target.  A fraction of him wanted to help, but a greater part of him did not particularly care.

"How dare you defy His holiness!" Alderon roared, despite his heart yearning for him not to.

Mariel struck him down at about that moment, sending Alderon crashing down on the hard surface.  He brought a knee to his chest to give Mariel a hearty kick in the torso (think Ganondorf-style kick), before bounding to his feet and sheathing his claymore to retrieve his magical weapon, a sword possessing magical properties that had been bequeathed to him by Lord Raiden himself–before he'd gone mad.

"I will teach you"–Alderon struck the ground, and lightning danced off his blade and flooded the ground, causing electricity to spring up in several places around the angel–"to be subservient to Lord Ahriman!"

Arthynn- Attempting to recover Alderon

(Me and Stardust are combining our posts for Arthynn. red is text by Stardust, and blue is text by me.)

Ahriman’s barrage towards Arthynn was interrupted by Soren. Regardless, the being was unintimidated by the god’s approach. Meanwhile, Alderon starts to scold him for “defying” Ahriman. This causes Arthynn to turn his attention to Alderon. Jynn’s half of his body begins to speak to the other. We need to regain the human king’s alliance.

Oh my king. How far you have fallen...allow my voice to speak. If he regains his sight no longer, maybe my voice can ring through.

Very well, but if he doesn’t listen, we are going to need a more aggressive approach. He was affected by the magic of Odin’s sword, and it is not a spell that we can easily get rid of.

Then maybe a combination of the two should be the most beneficial. The new being would approach the misguided king, keeping its distance. Even with the lightning swirling around him, that wasn't the worry; it was the sword that he wielded. Prepare the attack. We'll knock sense into him the moment he hesitates. Arthynn would prepare, soon enough the voice of Arthur booming from the body of the prince. "King Alderon! Stop this at once!" He yelled. "You are on the wrong side! Have you forgotten about your daughter?! Your kingdom and your citizens?! Those who you swore to fight for?!" He called, the sound of static in his voice crackling ever so softly from time to time.

While Arthur takes control of Arthynn’s voice, projecting his own voice to try to persuade Alderon, Jynn takes control of Arthynn’s body, and shoves Mariel away from danger, absorbing some of the electricity Alderon’s sword releases. He withdraws La Justiceré so he doesn’t seriously injure the king. With Alderon’s claymore sheathed, Jynn knew this was his chance to counter. He slams his palm on Alderon’s chest, and bright flash of light emits from Arthynn’s palm, with a blast of energy afterwards. If Alderon does not react in time, he will be blasted into the wall behind him. It would not be enough to seriously injure him, but it could be enough to regain Alderon’s allegiance.

Edited by Endless Thundaga

-Eclaire Oathkeeper: One who stands against the Storm-

Eclaire shot off, leaving a magic shield behind her to assist Rufus. "RHEA!" She roared once more, skidding to a halt, sword in the ground. All her weapons had been used up against Ahriman's arm, leaving only Rhea's two and Caladbolg, along with Shiva. Those currently had been tossed to their owners. "WALL." Was all she shouted, now next to Aura.

Rhea was torn for a brief moment. Which way? Go, and leave Xion? She was not yet out of the woods...

But Xion's hand found her knee. One slight nod was all Rhea needed - winging up, she threw her spear into the ground before Eclaire and the humans. "LAND OF THE KING." She cried out. A wall of ice sprung forth between the battle,and those who were harmed. Divine down, twin swords in hand, she slashed the air, sending waves of Light at Ahriman during her descent. One sword then burst into flames, while the other froze into aetheric ice, with which she slashed at Ahriman's new arm.

Eclaire, now blocked by the ice, extended a hand to Aura. "You have heard the call of my heart, and the ringing of my voice. So I ask you, human....I ask for the lamp."

- Typhon - Stopping a mad elf - No idea where - 

Everything was unfolding as expected from Typhon, complete and utter chaos as Feys and Humans are accustomed to causing, nothing he could really do about it, but he could do something, as they were all speaking to one another, Typhon had already activated his chamaleon abilities and was already moving over to Rabiyu to stop the elf from killing herself. However his initial plan from coming from behind her were thrown out the window because of a certain blonde elf trying to impale his friend. 

Because of that Typhon had to lunge in front of Rabiyu and take the brunt of Yevgeni's stabs with his back, "Ow, ow, ow" Typhon spoke in a monotone tone as he hopped Yevgeni would notice quick enough to stop the flurry, the attacks were mostly defended against by his exoskeleton. but some pierced through it and hurt like hell, but hopefuly he could heal. 

Without wasting any time Typhon grabbed Rabiyu's hand that had the forbidden spell charging up, releasing dragonblight poison through his hand's veins in an attempt to neutralize the spell.

"I know just the thing that will bring you to your senses!" Typhon exclaimed as his free hand...began to tickle Rabiyu's waist and stomach, he hoped Rabiyu was ticklish enough to be distracted by it, and distracting her focus from the spell would be the best bet he had in saving the elf's life...and his own as he doubted the forbidden spell would be neutralized for long. 

If the tickling did not work, however, he'd slam his head on hers, with his enhanced strenght and her weakened form, it would most likely knock the poor elf unconciouss. Still, he did not wish for her death.

- Alastor and Henry - Engaging Ahriman - 

Alastor focused for a few seconds as everyone else began their attacks, Soren blocking Ahriman's blade and Rhea assaulting the false god with a barrage of attacks Alastor concentrated. He nodded to Henry to attack first.

Henry followed right after Rhea's attack, Dashing towards Ahriman but breaking into a circular slide around him mid way, allowing Rhea's attacks to go through as he stopped beside Ahriman, Henry reached for his sword, now broken in half, but considering it was a longsword before it was broken, it was now the perfect short sword with an extra sharp and pointy end, Henry performed a series of slashes, each leaving trails of pure energy in their wake, coating the surroundings with faint red particles as he, each slash would carry several tons of accumulated strenght within them, each capable of cutting apart the sturdiest metals and walls in the land, averting the angles of the slashes in order to throw Ahriman off. His last slash would be a downards slash as he would turn the blade and hold it in reverse grip as he would then slash up at Ahriman's chest, this would be easy enough to dodge but it would cause a wave of energy to explode in front of Henry in a cone, with the possibility of damage and knocking back Ahriman. 

Without letting up the red particles in the air began to gather around Henry's left arm, which was free, charging it full of energy Henry did a foward punch towards Ahriman, releasing a condensed bolt of energy towards him, except he missed by an inch...it was all part of the plan though.

Because A few meters behind him, Alastor had flash stepped and closed the distance, extending his arm as the bolt of energy passed landed in his hand, quickly channeling the power to Alastor, the attack, was in fact a way to transfer power, and Alastor had just charged himself with even more power from Henry. Alastor draconic aura would then spike greatly, releasing a shockwave in his vicinity as the aura would now contain faint red hues. As After images began to form behind Alastor, two in fact, following her every movement. As he grabbed his two swords which floated behind him as he didn't even dash, he just flash stepped in front of Ahriman.

"Alpha Combination." Alastor muttered as he began an extremely powerful flurry of attacks, most slashes aimed at his torso, others at his weakened arm, each slash in perfect sync and flow with one another, each time a sword would hit or miss, another would then follow, each sword sending out massive pressurized wind shockwaves in their wake, considering Ahriman most likely shared his affinity for lightning, wind would have been the best bet after all. Each shockwave cut appart the ground behind Ahriman, showing the sheer power of the wind pressure. The ammount of attacks in the combination in question? 26 slashes in total.

Ahriman would notice however...that Alastor's after images behind him were not for show, each slice of his sword, would be followed by two more slashes of similar power from the after images, effectively making each attack, hit three times if landed effectively tripling the overall danger of the combo. 

Alastor would quickly end the combo as he stabbed the ground with both his swords, which would cause his aura to spike and release a massive draconic explosion around him, capable of doing extreme damages to Ahriman's body if the god did not jump away from the explosion's radius.

"I wonder...do you still carry the remnants of Raiden within you?" Alastor taunted Ahriman as he emerged from the aftermath of the explosion, completely unscathed and his aura unchanged. 

"Lets find out" Alastor spoke as he let go of one of his swords as it began to float around him with wind again as he extended his arm. As he would then began an incantation; "Oh sword of lightning, given to the noble with the name of Raiden, thy master is in peril, and he himself cannot wield you as he is. So I beseech you, grant me your power in order to save him." Alastor spoke, his words carrying the ancient powers of incantation, usualy as a means of summoning enchanted swords bound to said users. If the sword would hear him, it would answer his call. 

"Come to me! Shapeshifting sword of thunder, Zweishock!" Alastor shouted. Hoping whatever remnants of Raiden within the new being still carried the binding to the sword. 

- Alicia - The Dragon Mage - 

Glad as she was that Elia was ok, as the ice walls formed around them to protect them. Alicia smiled at Elia as the girl spoke to her to go help the others. Simply nodding as he slowly rose to a standing position. 

"I will, if Im not around, the prince will do something reckless again." Alicia commented as her aura began to manifest again. As she stepped foward. Overlooking the battle, and what Jynn was currently doing.

{Mariel: Isopolis} 

Mariel was raising herself up to continue Alderon’s beating when he delivered his kick. Forced off, it took a moment for the angel to recover, her fists clinched for the next attack. Alderon’s change of tactics scored him a hit with one of the lightning strikes, jolting through an outstretching arm. Adding more burns to that arm, the electricity coursed through her, affecting her heart rate. She collapsed to her knees as her body strung out on adrenaline and the Sanguis Vindicta fought to get her heart rate back down. The red glow partially faded from her eyes as she heaved a few breaths. 

As she struggled to recover, Arthynn made their move against Alderon. Mariel has recovered enough control to direct the rage away from the human king. He wasn’t the problem. Knowing this would be a temporary reprieve from the blinding madness, the angel got on her feet, eyes fixed on Ahriman. 

“Couldn’t the corrupted king and murderer that make you up inform your ‘infinite wisdom’ as how this was going to go?” Mariel rasped at Ahriman. “You may have power, but power alone does not make one divine.”

Her words were labored, like she was fighting to keep them coherent.

“Come now, Odin. I taught you better than that. That’s why you will always be a false god.”

The red glow grew stronger in her eyes as Mariel built up light for another attack on Ahriman.

- Rabiyu - Isopolis: The City of Isolation -

Yevgeni's wave of holy light magic made Rabiyu skid a few inches back, but the spell that she held on her raised arm was not affected by that.
"Quiet! That won't be enough to stop what is coming," Rabiyu managed to say to her fellow elf in a strained tone, "You won't be able to interfere with His Holiness. I will take you out before that can happen."

Rabiyu watched as Yevgeni ran in her direction, ready to pierce her in a flurry of blows, to which Rabiyu still kept trying to open her hand to unleash the power contained. Just as Yevgeni's rapier was about to make contact with her chest, this, however, was stopped by something in front of her prevented the rapier from reaching her. There was nothing there, nothing that she could see at the moment, but a familiar voice made her realize what had happened, Typhon had stopped Yevgeni's attack and now was holding her hand. At that moment she could feel how the power of her spell slowly diminishing with each passing moment. She felt a familiar sensation on her body, the sensation when someone was inflicted with dragonblight.

"Whatever it is that you are planning, Cyph, it will not work. Dragonblight has but little effect on-" Rabiyu's words came to a stop at that moment after she felt something touch her waist and stomach, this made the elf blush immediately, and try her hardest to not laugh, "How dare you put your hands on me , Cyph! I will turn you into dust for your insolence!"

The white haired elf's concentration was faltering, the spell was getting out of her control, it would either fade away or release and hurt her, and probably the cyph too, the tickles weren't helping either. She was fightin against Typhon's antics, the time bomb she had on her hand, and the blasted seal that was preventing her from taking any sort of action against His Holiness. With enough effort she had managed to almost fully open her hand, that was until she felt a wave of pain on her head, possibly caused by the cyph head-butting her at such a close distance. This caused two things, first, the seal fully took over her body, effectively making her unable to do anything, second, the spell disappeared and caused a magical backlash inside the elf's body. Rabiyu's whole body went limp, thanks to that backlash from the spell, she was now unconsious.

Spoiler

- Inside the Mind -

"Gods damn it. This shouldn't be happening."

"I think that that is exactly what should be happening."

"They will lose and they will be erased. Same goes to you, or rather both of us."

"They will win, I am sure of it. They are fighting for what they believe, united as a team against one who claims to be a god, one who wishes to remake the world with his flawed ideas."

"If they lose, we die. You understand that, right?"

"We all knew the risks. I am ready to put my life on the line if it means saving both worlds from him."

"I hate you so much. You took my life, you took my place, you took my free will. Fine, do what you want. It's not like you will remember."

"Perhaps. But I do have something I want to say to you."

"Oh? And what would that be, dear Eliltari Ar-feiniel?"

"I am sorry for taking your place, Iseult. And for everything I have done to you. I've had time to learn a few things while I was here. It wasn't my intention to take your place, but it happened, and I am so sorry it has to continue."

"It's not like it matters, Eliltari. One day I will be free, and you will be gone. Things will be back to the way there were suppose to be one day. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day. Until that day, do not die. You are not allowed to."

Rabiyu's hand quickly moved and grasped the arm of Typhon, even when she couldn't see it, she had regained consciousness just a moment ago. Why she was being hold by the cyph, she didn't knew. Why was Yev trying to attack her, she didn't knew either.

"It would be appreciated if you let go of my hand at this moment. Instead, we should be fighting against the man who thinks himself a god," Rabiyu said to Typhon, "so please, let me go and focus on the person who really matters instead of attacking your own allies."

She had no idea what happened before the fused being attacked her and her mind fell into darkness, but now that she was back they had to focus on their target, the one who thought himself a god.

- Aura and Sifrei - Isopolis: The City of Isolation -

Aura was startled by the sudden appearance of Eclaire, and the spear that summoned a barrier of ice in front of her, Sifrei and Athena, the Archangel was ready to fight Eclaire, but he sensed no ill will towards Aura, nor the human princess, so he allowed her to speak. To say that Aura was confused was an understatement. She had heard the words of Eclaire, she had been a source of morale for the group that was currently fighting with a wannabe god. The retainer of the Ice Queen was asking for something she didn't want to give up, if only because she didn't knew the woman too well, but she was right, they needed the wish, they needed Rufus' help, even if it meant not helping him get his freedom at the moment.

"I was waiting for a chance to help Rufus regain his freedom, but with only one wish per person I suppose that is not possible at the moment," Aura said while looking at Eclaire, her hands still holding the lamp, "but this is what needs to be done if we want to survive, if we can get a chance to defeat our enemy with a wish then so be it, I am sure Rufus would understand."

Aura glanced around, trying to find Rufus, but her sight was still not good, and so she sighed and looked at Eclaire, offering the magical lava lamp.

"Take it. Wish for whatever you think is necessary to succeed," Aura said, "make your wish count."

Edited by Elrandir

- Rufus Contralto -

Rufus lay there for a time, barely able to pull himself upright and stare bleary-eyed at the battle going around him.  His eyes seemed unfocused and his muscles lax and untested for centuries, but they still held enough power within them to pull his upper torso free from the stone beneath him.  Being incorporeal and without mass for a while certainly had its limitations.  No longer can he freely move.  The sensation of moving his body felt alien and sluggish and difficult.

When Eclaire slipped his way, nearly slamming her feet into his aching body, he glanced at her too and nodded in response to her question.  He felt more himself than ever before, now that he was close enough to being considered human.  In fact, he felt more powerful than before, even with his present physical weakness.  It was a refreshing change from feeling nothing at all to reality, and he kept himself still, arm propped up on one knee.

"Aura has my lamp.  Fetch it from her and I'll lend my power," he spoke through rasps, his dark eyes refocusing on Ahriman and a hand bobbing its way to face the so-called deity and his magical wellsprings of electricity and void.  Eclaire left, leaving only a magic shield behind as she left him to a fate of fitful explosions.  How kind.  However, since he had to use his powers to unmake the energy tossed his way, he would have to rip apart the shield as well.

"Null and void!  Mudamudamudamudamuda!" he shrieked in some sort of weird tongue foreign to him, but he liked what was said regardless.  The shield ripped open, now defunct of purpose, and the wild explosions facing him died down to whimpering pops and fizzles that barely lifted the hairs on the nape of his neck with their static charge.  Nuchal hairs aside, he smiled and decided to lie low for a bit, maybe retreat to where the others were behind the wall of ice.  He lifted himself up and migrated to safety, his eyes ever focused on Ahriman, just in case.

- Ahriman -

The newfound god focused much intent towards stopping the quick assault tossed in his direction, a dangerous joint attack by Henry and Rhea as they attacked on two sides.  Flashing light waves rained down first, which Ahriman skirted away from with more than enough lag time, but the assaults of three arcing weapons would prove tricky if left undeterred.  With his extending and strong great blade he swung full-force at Rhea, matching sword with sword as he attempted to either cleave her cleanly in two or bat her away with impressive force.

Next he put his focus on Henry, that corpse who was too stubborn to die, who seemed to trail energy with every move he made.  How did he, a human, gain such power that rivaled those around him?  He did not know, nor did he catch on to how forceful the blows were that were launched in his direction until one struck his sword mid-block and cut it in half.  Eyes narrowing, he kept himself and the remains of his sword clear from each of the enhanced strikes, dodging the last combo with a backwards leap.  That proved to be a poor decision, as the blasting cone of energy struck him, wounded him with several bruises along his crossed arms and stomach, and launched him backwards a considerable distance, and yet again Henry was on his case.  Face contorting into anger, he dodged to the side and performed a hilt bash aimed for Henry's stomach, taking advantage of his angled posture.  Worse yet, if striking true, he would feel an explosive burst of small, grape-sized spheres that would send Henry flying and cause tremendous internal bleeding if left untreated.

"Grapeshot," he muttered.

His eyes snapped open as Alastor slipped in behind him, his power spiking from Henry's gathered energy.  Was it a purposeful sendoff?  It must have been.  When did they make such an agreement, he wondered?  They did not seem to agree on anything beforehand, but perhaps it was due to his concentration on other matters that his attention was split.

This is bad, he internalised, but worse situations lie in my memory.  My opponents will exhaust themselves faster than I will tire, and I will stand on top.

Stretching his blade further, the cut end renewed, Ahriman shielded his body with a tight-knit defense of Force Armour, Void energies, and the energy projections of wings as he stood his ground against Alastor's rapid assault.  This proved the better strategy, considering that the ground he would have walked on behind him was crumbling away, and he battered against the ferocious winds and arcing slashes with his own, slow flurry of parries and pulses.  The forces of the blows were double-edged, however.  His open left hand was battered and bloodied as the Force Armour actually bowed under the force and grew weaker, and rivulets of blood streaked up and down his arm as he swayed in a battle dance against Raiden's former friend.  The two afterimage strikes were not taken into account.  If armour was not made, he would have surely been killed.

The draconic explosion was dealt with, the final dregs of energies of the Force armour dissipating the blast sent his way.  Alastor, being known to be a very hardy individual, appeared unfazed by this great release of power.  He, on the other hand was quite battered, his blood shed, his ire not satisfied.  Ahriman glared at Alastor as he readied his incantation, halfway figuring out what he was doing and leaping back as a result.

"You think the paltry sword you gave Raiden, that frail, wishful shard of a man, would heed your call?  Let me enlighten you, that it will not--"

He stopped mid-sentence, feeling the tugs of the link buzzing to life within him.  The summons given to his sword was actually taking effect, even without his permission.  But how?  Why?  The rules of binding stated that bound weapons would remain linked to their masters, and yet Alastor was able to beckon the sword into existence, the white-gold sheen of the Damascus steel of Zweishock appearing just in front of them both at Alastor's feet, propped out of the floor and ever rising.  The majesty of the weapon was something to behold and filled Ahriman with gushes of memories old and new, particularly of the fight between Kilkes Seres and Mystras on that battlefield.  He placed his bloodied hand on his head as the tie of the link was broken completely, ownership of the sword now belonging entirely to Alastor.

"How dare you claim that blade back from me," he hissed in agitation, raising his eyes from the sword.  "And how dare you look down upon me, Mariel, you being once a friend to Odin who came before me, a mere man more flawed than even I can list.  I will dole out sufficient punishment for everyone involved, starting with those cowering behind that wall of ice."

With a quick surge of power and a flick of his wrist, fell energies composed of heavily destructive forces launched forth from his hand towards the center of the wall.  If left unhindered, it will detonate against or next to the wall with enough explosive force to destroy a hill, shattering the ice and possibly killing all of those behind it.

Rufus, spying this from next to that very same wall of ice, tried erasing it from existence, but his abilities of antimagic could only erase a fragment of its power.  This is because the energies were mostly not magic, but primal and almost unrefined energies, malevolence in itself.  Someone else would have to stop it.

"Next is you, Mariel," he commented, eyes locked on her as he held his sword to eye-level and very quickly rushed towards her with a Flying General attack, sword swinging diagonally in two slashes with tremendous force behind it.  Afterwards, he held out a hand and brought to voice:  "Erupting Emptiness."

Void energies fired off from above him in Mariel's direction, wherever she went, it will be fired.  The shots would be like geodes, hollow in the middle and yet crumbling and shattering within a person.  It was an attack meant for bloodletting and cutting into vital organs, so if Mariel was not careful and prevented any from piercing her skin she would find herself in a painful situation.

((Phew.  Done.  You guys really know how to write.))

- Helios - /w everyone else - Isopolis: City of Isolation -

Helios would walk around, surrounding the god as he would seek his chance. The whole place utterly surrounded as powers and elements floated around them. Each attack drained more of each of them, but it also brought everyone close to the end of the battle. Helios would watch as Ahriman would fight against the incoming attacks on him. One after another. When he went for it he saw his chance. He charged forward, straight at Ahriman. He would raise his claws and wrap them around the god, trying to bring both paws down on him with bared claws.  All while he tried to press the paws down and try to crush the god, he also opened his mouth. His teeth bloody as he tried to bite down on Ahriman. Swallow him whole. Kill him in any way possible. He was big enough to fight back at the very least, and he would have to make sure with the abilities that he was born with. "Thinking that you would win was your greatest error." Helios warned, his pupils sharpened. "We've already given up our lives for this cause since the moment the war began! We do not fear death! Only of the consequences should we fail!" He roared, biting down on him.

~Aqua: Too Lazy to be creative: The Wrapped City of Isolation~

Aqua had gone into a meditative trance as she concentrated on her magic until she knew she had enough to be useful. She then quickly scanned around the room, she made a plan on how to use her magic as she did so. Firstly, she made a wind barrier around the ice wall. Next, she put her attention onto the main foe Ahriman. She made her way closer to him, but not too close, with rapid yet graceful movements. Once she reached a distance she felt was close enough yet still safe she stopped. “No one wants to die, the goal this to win this fight and live.” She gave a deadpan expression as she talked a cyclone of wind formed in front of her. It flew straight toward Ahriman with the intent to hit with a large amount of force. Aqua, however, knew even if it hit it wouldn’t cause damage, rather she was hoping it would stun him. 
(I got a roll of four so I can't use magic for 1 post. Sorry, I took so long, I figured it made sense to wait for a clear change to post rather than post and get details wrong.)

As Ahriman turned his attention to Mariel, she smirked. It looked like she struck a nerve.

"Still flawed." She taunted as she continued to glow with stored Light magic. 

With a tentative hold on directing her own actions, Mariel managed to suppress the feral instinct to just charge. As the false god opened with his first attack, Mariel burned off part of her Light charge to enhance her speed, moving nearly 90 degrees on Ahriman. As he raise his hand at her for his second attack, the rage took charge and sent her hurtling at her foe. But there was still enough of Mariel to be clever. As the Void Shots closed in, she burned off more Light to speed up. She managed to blow past all but one, which caught a blow on her left arm. 

Jolted out of her Light speed, the angel made a strangled sound as the agony of the Void Shot wracked her. She stumbled in her charge, but the Sanguis Vindicta surged to keep her going. In the scant moments as she closed the last few feet, Mariel acted on instinct, running her right hand up her lacerated arm, gathering blood on it. As she neared Ahriman, her hand shot out to expel the rest of her Light charge at the combined being. The Light Magic mixed with the magic in the blood, turning it red with crackles of ancient energy running through it. The magics combined set off a powerful bolt of energy at Ahriman at close range. Mariel attempted to scream for more damage, but her ravaged throat still wasn't ready.

--Elia and Athena -- Behind the wall of ice--

The attack that Ahriman directed toward the wall of ice was menacing, and Elia watched with widened eyes as it rapidly approached.  "Guys!" she cried out, struggling to lift her body off the ground under weakened knees.  She trembled under own weight, too fatigued to make it away fast enough to do anything in time.

Athena stood alongside Aura as she surrendered the lamp to Eclaire, watching the cat girl curiously.  "I think . . . .  I saw you, in the Kilkis Seres palace.  You were the noble retainer, weren't you?  I saw you speaking with the regent."  The redhead turned to Aura and placed a hand on the girl's shoulder.  "You have done the right thing.  We must first survive this if we are to wish for anything at all.  I trust that you will return the lamp once you are through, milady retainer?"

Her gaze shifted over Eclaire's shoulder, eyes widening in horror as she watched Ahriman's attack approach.  There was nothing that she, a mere human, could do to prevent being entirely decimated.  She grabbed at Aura's upper arm and pointed  "Watch out!" moments before the attack made impact with the wall.  The princess braced herself for a world of hurt.

--Yevgeni Malachite--

The blond stopped his strikes the moment that he heard Typhon's obnoxious voice and when he found his rapier meet with something other than Rabs.  The elf stopped and frowned.  "Bug, I saved you once.  It would be a shame for me to take your life now."  He did, however, see that he was trying to protect Rabiyu, to which he was grateful, yet he knew that the elf would have been capable of deflection his blows.  His desire was to distract her, something he felt that he would've done successfully.

It seemed that amidst Typhon's attempts Rabiyu started to come around, asking why they were not focusing on their enemy at hand.  Yevgeni blinked several times.  "Oh?  And you would refer to yourself as one of our 'allies' now, hmm?"  Regardless, Yevgeni offered her his hand to help her to standing.  "Focusing on this 'god,' would be my pleasure, provided that you do not choose to stab us in the back first."

The assault upon the wall, however, was among Yev's prime concerns as he saw Ahriman target the girls' "sanctuary," which was currently being shielded by Aqua's wind magic.  Whether it would be enough to save their lives and consume Ahriman's attack, he wasn't sure, though it seemed that the wind forces would not be enough.  He fled over and extended both palms, a shimmering rainbow of fluorescent pinks, violets, and aquas coating the wall like a fine layer of glass.  It was a shield procured from holy light, which Yevgeni had to continuously focus upon to maintain its strength and radius.  It would not hold to Ahriman's assault, though hopefully through piercing Aqua's wind and his shield, its damage upon the wall of ice would be much less severe, likely fracturing it to the point of breaking instead of an all-out deathblow.

(I will allow either @Vaude or @Nero Kunivas, whichever posts next, to determine how this blast affects the ice wall after everyone's efforts to protect it)

--Alderon Niles -- The Mad King

Mariel took the opportunity to retreat, but this was fine, as Alderon's attention was arrested by the fey prince, whose voice was none other than one who rang out as quite familiar.  The king took pause.  "Sir Arthur," he spoke, his distraction lasting long enough for Arthynn to throw him into the wall.  His back hit a column as he crumbled in front of it.  A moan escaped his lips as he rubbed his head.

"Sir Arthur," he repeated, lifting his head to look in Jynn's general direction.  "I–I don't understand.  Why does your voice project from this fey, the prince of the Overworld, and why do you raise your weapon against me?  Surely I am not the one who you begrudge so vehemently?  Do we not grieve for the worlds together and strive toward a brighter future?"

-Arthynn-

Arthynn would feel the stir of emotions that affected Arthur from inside. The fusion of beings would shake their head at the maddened king. "Of course we do, my king. Our world has been completely destroyed, with everything and everyone we loved with it! Do you not think I grieve? Yet look around you! The real enemy lies within the same source that took it all away from us! The false god!" Arthynn yelled, pointing at Ahriman. "Even now he blinds you! Do you not remember why we came here, Alderon?! To bring back our world, our people, our kingdom! You are a king! You represent your people! Snap out of it!" Arthynn screamed as he would charge right at Alderon. He would aim a punch right for Alderon's stomach as he proceeded to punch him into the floor below. "We are not the enemy." He insisted, electricity running wild around him before lifting Alderon up into the air by his armor. "So think of Athena! For she will be the one to pay for your mistakes!"

- Rabiyu - Isopolis: The City of Isolation -

"Believe what you will, Yevgeni, but at this point we really should focus on what we have to do. Whether that means that we will die here, or we will fight against each other once this false god is defeated, our main priority is to take him down," Rabiyu said as she grabbed Yevgeni's hand to stand up, "And do not worry, your back will be safe, I will make sure of that for the time being."

Rabiyu looked at the Cyph for a moment, but when she noticed that Yevgeni was no longer there she saw that Ahriman was targeting a giant wall of ice. She remembered that that spot was were Aura, Sifrei and the princess were, so she quickly jumped into the air and flew towards them.

- Aura and Sifrei - Isopolis: The City of Isolation -

"Eclaire, watch out!"

As Aura gave the lamp to the Retainer she saw the imminent attack of Ahriman approaching, Athena also noticing the attack as she grabbed her upper arm and pointed. Aura did the only thing that came to mind, she turned around and embraced the princess, she wasn't going to let Athena get hurt, not if she could do something, anything, to prevent it, and so she was going to use her own body to protect her from the impact. Sifrei was watching the coming attack, and as he was asked to do, he  extended both palms while facing the ice wall, a magical dome of light appearing around those close enough to be inside, meaning Aura, Athena, Eclaire and Sif were being protected by this small dome of light, even if it wasn't much against such a powerful attack.

At that point another figure landed in front of the Archangel, the familiar form of Rabiyu was now touching the ice barrier with both hands.

"Mother of Ice, grant thy child thy strength this day," She said with a faint echoing voice, "Holy spirit become our shield and protect us!"

As Rabiyu finished her spell, a few glyphs began to appear all over the ice wall, the spell was meant to make it stronger, more resistant, to the attack of Ahriman. Hopefully with the help of Yevgeni's own magical shield, the wind magic, and the now enhanced wall of ice, Ahriman's attack would make less damage than what was originally planned. Rabiyu knew that she had to protect the others, but more importantly Aura.

-Rhea, The Unaging Valkyrie-

She saw the attack thrown at the wall. Seeing the mass of people charging to enhance and augment the defensive wall, she threw herself down at the so-called god, light-enhanced blades slashing a storm of Light Slash Waves at him as she descended. Her wings flared with light as she spun, a storm of feathers surrounding her.
"Feather Blade!" She roared, continuing to pelt Ahriman with everything she had.

-Eclaire Oathkeeper: A Wish-

Eclaire turned. As everyone began augmenting the wall, she stepped forward. Holding her hand out as the attack struck all the barriers, the wall would shatter...but it would be as snow, and a hole now formed. Without the quick actions of the others, Eclaire truly did not think she'd have been able to protect everyone and herself. But now she was in full view of Ahriman...not that it mattered now. She tossed her sword skyward, glove shattering into light before she ran the back of her hand across the lamp, making it sing before her hand left it's surface, shooting out to snatch her blade before it would fall to the floor. She had the lamp. And now, she had wishes.

"Rufus.You said you would lend me your power." She held the lamp tightly, her eyes piercing the distance between herself and Rufus. "I saw the end of you and your comrade. I have three wishes, genie of the lamp! I wish, Rufus, for power. The power to defend the weak, to lay low those who misuse strength! I wish for the power to protect everyone and everything I both love and hate. My mana multiplied, my power multipled! To go beyond my circles and my magic, to become the hero I dreamed of! I wish for the sword I have named Shiva to be unbreakable, to never weather, that it may stay sharp and never break." She took a step forward. "And I wish that my friends...my comrades...are given the same wishes. Given the power to defend all they love and hate, their weapons strengthened beyond measure. These are my wishes Rufus! You said you would lend me your power! So I ask, I wish of you - lend not just me your power, but all of us! For the world we all want to save! I wish for power, for my sword, my oath to be unbreakable - and I wish for my friends, my comrades who stand against this foe, to have the same!"

- Rufus Contralto, Documenter of a Withstanding Ice Wall and Granter of Wishes -

The djinni did not know what to do regarding the soaring black amalgamation of magic and malice as it continued to fly towards the icy barricade, but the quick thinking of three marvelous people saved the wall from absolute destruction.  Sure, the blast did heavy damage to the outside of the wall, shattering the outside face enough to leave massive scars in its face, but everybody was remarkably saved through the combined efforts of a handful of excellent spellcasters, the interior wave of ice as wafting and innocuous as a freshly falling blanket of snow.  Impressive.

Rufus blinked in surprise of a sensation in his left torso, a pain that continued to grow.  An ice shard embedded itself into him from the blast, and though it thankfully was far from fatal it caused him no small amount of shock.  He was tangible, and from the blood he observed he was able to be killed.  With this newfound sense of mortality, he plucked the ice out from him and focused on Eclaire, who seemed to spiel out all of her three wishes in one fell swoop.  Wait, did she say three?  Why, yes indeed she said three!  The absorption of the fragment of his true self brought upon him the possibility of bestowing three wishes, which was great for everyone but himself, who wished to be human but no longer was capable of being so.

"I don't know if I have the capacity to hold such power for everyone here but Stinky Butt over there, but I'll try.  From the depths of my being, your wishes are granted!  Now go!  Fight!  Win!  And call me when you get back, darling; I enjoy our visits."

The last sentence was spur of the moment.  He still did not care much for the succubus hybrid, for reasons still hazy within his mind, but he felt an unspoken kindred that warranted another meetup.

((All right, and with that everyone (besides Ahriman) will get a surge of power beyond the surge of power they already had.  This will only last the course of the battle in the case that Overworld will have a sequel, and your abilities will be heightened to new peaks.  Sorry for the delay; holiday busyness and endless waves of requirements has left me sapped of motivation to write until now.  It is all better now, thankfully.  Music has a way of invigorating my lost muse.

Kuni is next in line for posting for Ahriman, so I will leave the limelight to him for everything relating to this lovely ascendant but the wall's destruction.  I look forward to it, bud.  = )  It is good to get back into this, and I hope everyone is ready to get this rock a-rolling again as we get closer and closer to the end.  Keep up the good work, everyone, and smoosh Ahri's pretty, pretty face into some dog doo-doo with your stat boosts.))

Spoiler

At 0:30

Edited by Vaude

- Ahriman, Aspect of Destruction, The Overworld's New God - Isopolis, City of Isolation -

Though Ahriman was still angered at losing Zweishock to the lesser Alastor, the viciousness of Helios and Mariel couldn't be ignored for its sake, with her light blast impacting his shoulder while the God repelled Helios, using his own momentum against him and tossing the beast over his other shoulder as he attempted to grab him. He then caught Helios's bite with his new blade in front of him in a horizontal stance, guiding the abomination in front of him as to take Mariel's follow-up scream that never came, which threw off Ahriman, who was bitten by Helios's last bite upon the arm.

"Foolish multiform...your lack of fear doesn't concern me...it only reinforces your ignorance!" By the second, Ahriman seemingly was becoming more and more callous toward his foes, though it would be seen by Helios for a split second, as his irises briefly flashed a brilliant, yet dark purple, with the whites of his eyes becoming black in the same moment. Whether this surprised the shapeshifter or not didn't matter, for Ahriman would release his blade, mentally sending it toward the Blind King, who he felt had served his purpose, to impale him upon the ground. With his now free hand, he grabbed Helios by the scruff of his neck, peeling him from his wounded arm and punching him in the center eye twice before tripping him over, as to force him to the ground, attempting to prop his mouth open in a moment of unforeseen, vicious rage, while extending his many wings outward as a shield from further assaults by Mariel, as to not be interrupted.

"Perhaps pain will convince you otherwise...!" Ahriman uttered scornfully, placing a hand over Helios's mouth in eerie familiarity as he unleashed a torrent of fire, aiming to bellow it down his throat to burn him from the inside out. These flames were not a brilliant orange, but rather were stained with an unusual dark blueish hue, as something strange was happening to the once radiant God...and he could feel it too, as something felt like it was trying to escape from his chest.

Was it an inner power...? Or was it--

"AAAAUGH!!" Ahriman let out a bloodcurdling scream of real agony, as he, through the haze of pain and surprise, looked down to see a flaming blade protruding from his chest, looking back limply at Soren Monroe, fury in his eyes as the hellfire begun to burn hotter.

- Soren Monroe, The Vengeful Sentinel, Demonic Form - Isopolis, City of Isolation -

Moments prior, as Ahriman had seemingly missed, Eclaire Oathkeeper had made her wishes to Rufus to grant herself and all others present greater strength than ever before, causing him to stop for a moment and feel the power welling within him, his aura exploding in a torrent of translucent flames, demonic energy engulfing him. It was then that he spied the Fused Deity attempting to make Helios suffer another torrent of flame, in the vein of Soren, though most certainly unintentionally. He didn't even hesitate, for his blade was already raised as he flanked the strangely sadistic Ahriman and embedded the greatsword in Ahriman's back and out his chest.

"Leave my friend alone...!" Soren simply demanded, taking the blade out of Ahriman in a swift, unkind motion. The stunned God simply allowed Soren to throw him aside, as he couldn't quite accept what had just happened, all the while Soren had made his way to Helios, attempting to help him up.

"Helios?! Are you all right?" He questioned out of concern for the shapeshifter, sheathing his sword and seeing if he could still breathe, let alone continue fighting. "I didn't spare you and knock your senses back into place just for you to die now, stand up! Helios?" Soren went on, knowing that whatever flames Ahriman used, even if they didn't burn out his throat, would still leave a mark upon even the robust Cyph-like structure he possessed.

"What...?!" A shaken voice echoed.

- Ahriman, Severely Wounded -

The deity stumbled, his breaths ragged and short, clutching his chest, the newfound strength that Soren possessed was seemingly shared with all of the warriors that stood against him, even the once pacifistic Aqua, all because of the Succubus and a little djinni. Blood did not flow, instead his wound closed, but it left a massive scar on his chest that exuded through and onto his clothing: A light-filled set of cracks extending from the center...permanent damage had been dealt to Ahriman, who simply looked to the ground...astounded. Bewildered. Shocked.

"You...you've, wounded me...you've wounded me!" Ahriman stated, broken sounding at first, but the second utterance was laced with indignation, looking to the perpetrator and his ilk with scorn, baring his teeth for a moment as he hissed his words. "So this is how far you will all go? To oppose me...?!" He added with further venom, then he shook his head, looking off to the distance again, as he sought the answer in desperation of how to rectify this weakness...

"I..." He rasped, his breaths heaving. "I need...I need more power...!" Ahriman uttered in pleading, for a moment he felt utterly lost...until in response, something in his heart seemingly stirred, his fears on hold, then assuaged by the feeling altogether as he let out a shaken, malicious chuckle. "Of course...! I already have it...strength lay within me...waiting to be released." Ahriman then made eye contact once more with Soren, his stance raising from a hunch of pain to a more dignified, straight stand. "From those that made me."

"What are you talking about?!" Soren, who had been listening intently to Ahriman's sobs suddenly achieve a chilling, confident coherence, readying himself aggressively to fight, but all that did was trigger a response from Ahriman, who's wings glowed brilliantly as he took to the skies, flapping them hard to dissuade immediate pursuit, hovering in front of and above his foes, extending his arms down and outward, slowing his breaths down to concentrate, before bellowing:

"Nergal! Odin One-Eye! Reach into the dark depths and lend me your collective, hidden founts of strength! Empower me with the darkness, allow it to corrupt me, to taint my body and spirit if need be, so I can vanquish the interlopers!" Ahriman declared, looking to his chest where they resided in a fashion at first, then to the skies as he spoke one last time...

"A weak God incapable of cleansing the horrors of these worlds is worthless!!"

With a maddened smile, his calling was answered as energy began welling up inside of him, his chest pulsed twice, the crack glowing, before the dark energies, the shadows broke through Ahriman and into the world around him in a furious, ravenous display of power that should never have been witnessed by Fey, never mind the Humans present, as eldritch power flooded the landscape, twisting the already manipulated City of Isolation into a darker, hellish landscape fit only for the abyss, out of sight and mind. The sealed darkness within Nergal was released, the hidden monster of Odin, already it had begun destruction, but now, it was further unleashed and Ahriman was emboldened...but for a price.

- Ahriman Umbra, Corrupted Aspect of Devastation, Power Maddened God -

As the shadows parted to reveal his new form, all that could be heard was maniacal, deranged laughter from the Fused Deity, his voice deeper and backed by an ethereal tone that spoke to the souls of the warriors present with each laugh elicited. If they weren't sent mad by the mere sight of what he had become, they would be able to make out the new countenance he bore: His skin had become a deep violet, cracked with inflamed veins and overlapped in certain areas with pure darkness flowing in and over parts of his skin, as if they were blemishes in motion, his face was stretched by his current grin, though even if he stopped smiling, his eyes were seemingly out of proportion, but that was only because they could be opened wider than before if he chose to, the rest was a brief optical illusion. His hair was longer, flowing upward by its own will and darker than a raven. Ahriman was now bare chested, his upper clothing had disintegrated and merged with his lower articles, making a horrific, unusual dress of some kind, with new additions; such as the glowing runes written in a language none present understood scattered all across the abyss drenched cloth and metal. The crack from before was now a glowing tattoo of a kind all across his chest and occasionally emitted small, strange and shadowy tendrils, just as the ones that spawned from his dark, motioned blemishes, further displaying how twisted this power was and had made him.

His eyes were entirely a deep red, no irises or pupils to speak of and would occasionally glow when he willed it, yet still they were piercing and his gaze could still be felt wherever it lay. The seemingly Sacred Wings of Ahriman were now blackened, morphing and desecrated, yet still completely capable of flight and defense and his fingernails were now talons extending from slightly deformed fingers. To top it off, Ahriman was also barefoot, more muscular than before and his power was constantly visible in an aura he couldn't dim down even if he wanted to...

The environment twisted further when he settled down to look upon the surely terrified, or at least astonished Fey and Humans who stood against him, the skies tearing away and flowing away from Ahriman and the group, into what was seemingly a singularity, though it would not seek to consume them or the Corrrupt God, it just threatened Isopolis's integrity in this reality...for now. Ahriman then sighed with relief, lowering himself to the ground, but continuing a low hover before the warriors.

"This is all the power I have to give, mortals! Power beyond that of even your Dijinni...for you will not taste victory this day! Hahaha...instead! YOU will taste only your blood!!" What started as a dignified threat, bled away into derangement and hate for his foes...he didn't care for his goals for now, instead focusing on what he wanted most...he wanted them dead before his feet. And this power would make that happen.

(Here it be...a long one indeed.)

Edited by Nero Kunivas

- Helios - /w everyone else - Isopolis: City of Isolation -

Spoiler

Ahriman's blood tasted as bitter as one could imagine from him. Not even the royal blood of Raiden could fix such a taste. Yet as it seemed that he landed one hit, he would receive ten in return. He hissed and clawed against the punches to his eye, only to be thrown onto the floor. He roared, his snake tail biting at Ahriman with hisses as his claws tried to peel him away. His jaws were forced open, his eye widening as he could feel the warmth of new flames reach down his throat. Fire burned so intensely, at first there was no pain. Yet it would slowly show itself, the whole area of Helios' neck burning as it would change color. The white scales would scar over to a dark purple colors, bruises crawling up his throat. Pieces of scales began to melt off, revealing bare, living skin beneath with a hiss of steam against the air. Tears streamed down his eye as he could taste his burning skin, smell the smoke coming out of it as his skin peeled off right afterwards. He tried to roar, and nothing would come out, his claws reaching up as he would claw at Ahriman for dear life as another torrent of fire was sent down his throat. This one did worse, the skin of his throat now bubbling over the scales, peeling right off as it formed holes on his throat, allowing blood and fire to spill through. However, soon Soren would show up and intervene. Helios could barely see straight, on the floor as he forced himself to stand. Blood and smoke escaped from his lips and the holes on his neck, the chimera lifting his head up. He couldn't breathe. He took in air only to choke on his blood and smoke, coughing such to wretch it onto the floor below. His eye would land on Soren, heavy breathing following his voice as Helios opened his mouth. "Soren." He spoke, his voice coming from his mind through the magic. Yet when he tried to roar, to let out any sound, nothing would surge from him. Only pain and the taste of blood.

Helios would feel the strength given by the Djinn's wish, forcing the shapeshifter to stand alongside Soren. The world around them would change along with their god. He would extend his wings, eye landing on Ahriman as he became anew one last time; a version more powerful than the god before...but then again...they were stronger too. He opened his mouth, trying to roar once more. Nothing came out. But that didn't matter. Even as his vision was blurry, the boost of the power was enough to keep him going. One more go. "I am fine, Soren." He lied, opening his mouth again. The grand shapeshifter looked one step away from death. Scales had been removed, armor pieces broken off. Scorch and burn marks all across his body, the large scar spreading from his throat all across to his chest. "I thank you." He shook his head, huffing a bit. He wondered if he could shoot another beam at the god? "We have been gifted with a boost of strength, lest us not waste it." He said, taking a step forward, almost falling over before digging his claws onto the floor below. He focused, eyes on Soren. "I will give it all I have left. Do not worry for me. Focus on the task at hand; take down the false god!" Helios insisted. He would focus, opening his jaw as blood dripped down. He would create a beam, charging it up even as it hurt. If he used it too much, it would rip his throat apart. But he didn't care. They had a whole world to worry about first. He focused on his beam, giving it all his concentration before firing straight at Ahriman, the beam charging straight at him. Only one of many attacks who would charge after him, but no matter. Every single one would count. No matter what.

- Arthynn - /w everyone else - Isopolis: City of Isolation -

Arthynn would gasp at the sight of the grand god lose itself again, throwing a sword towards the human king. "Watch out!" He yelled, disappearing within the lightning before reappearing by King Alderon, tackling him out of the way of the sword before it could hit him. The world changed as the god was reborn again, and the Djinn granted them a new boost of power. "My king." Arthynn spoke, lifting his head up. "We cannot waste anymore time here! We must help take down the false god!" He insisted before snapping his head back down at Alderon. "You have wasted enough of our time! We cannot waste further on a man who has been blinded beyond repair!"

Edited by Stardustblade358

With Ahriman distracted by other attacks, Mariel recovered from her charge and went in for some more basic physical blows, but was blocked by the false god's wings. She was about to try to grab on with her good arm to pull him down or something when Rufus's blessings washed over her. She staggered back as energy poured into her, her body glowing with Light. The red light of the Sanguis Vindicta mellowed and mixed with the Light, leaving something not quite Mariel in control. The Sanguis Vindicta, a flawed weapon, was made perfect in the inflow of the wish. The rage with control. Cunning with power. 

The Blood Angel back up a little more as Ahriman changed form. As the dark power of the combined being swirled around, her own mad smile crept across her lips. This was what she was made to fight. The ultimate evil. And it would not find her wanting.

"It won't be enough, fledgling!" The Blood Angel shouted back in response to Ahriman, her voice sharper and less halting as when she fought against the rage. 

As she spoke, it sounded like faint voices joined in, layering her damaged voice till it was a multitude. 

"We were made to destroy evil. Even as they chained us in fear, we never forgot! And after all this time, we finally get to end our duty with you!" 

Mariel's blood sang in harmony with her ancestors, with the soldiers who stood with her against the humans, with the echoes of the Sanguis Vindicta in all Guardian Angels. In her mind's eye, Mariel saw all of her fallen comrades led by the mad Asmodel around her. As one, they all drew in breath. The Blood Angel made to scream, and though her throat still couldn't produce a sonic attack, the voices of the Lost Legions sounded in her place. A devastating sonic blast, focused into a tight cone, ripped through the air towards Ahriman, the combined ethereal voices of the Legions packing enough sonic vibrations to level a mountain.

Yevgeni Malachite: Isopolis

For a moment the elf stood alongside the wall of ice, relieved as he saw it crumble in flakes resembling snow.  The others behind it were safe; their efforts did not end in vain.

Behind him, Ahriman was invoking more power–as though he weren't powerful enough as it were.  He held his rapier at his side, watching as the monstrosity rose to face them once more.

"I refuse to yield!" he cried forth, darting toward Ahriman and attempting to stab his rapier into his chest, in the same location that Soren Monroe stabbed only moments prior.  "Raiden, Nergal, Ahriman–whoever you are, I will not recognize you as the overlord of this world, of any world!"

Whether he managed to pierce Ahriman, Yevgeni would leap into the air above the false god, snapping his fingers and sending a series of comets to fall upon Ahriman.  They ranged in size and diameter, from golf to soccer ball-sized, heat radiating from each one as though it fell from the heavens.

Athena: Isopolis

The princess did not know what to do when Aura planned to use herself as a human shield.  "Wait, Aura, no!" she cried, grasping the girl's shoulders and attempting to pull her away.  Too many sacrifices had already been made, some even on her behalf–she wasn't going to stand for another.  "You mustn't do this!"

Thankfully, Aura's life did not have to be sacrificed.  Thanks to the efforts of several, the barrier received enough reinforcement to ensure her safety, as well as those behind the wall.  With Eclaire's wishes each party member received a boost in strength, and even Athena felt a surge of energy course through her veins.  She withdrew her steel sword from her sheath and looked it over before sizing up Ahriman.  He was a god, a transmogrification of two individuals and an all-powerful being, while she was simply a human girl.  A girl with only her training, a steel breastplate, and matching sword.  Sure, she had been buffed thanks to Eclaire's wish, but what did that really mean for her?  Could she do anything to make a difference?

"I should help them," Athena said finally, making up her mind.  "I have let too many people die for me, when it is I that should die for my people.  Everyone is out there risking their lives, and it is only right if I do the same."  She turned to face Aura somberly.  "Thank you, thank you for everything, but this is something that I must do.  I hope that you understand."

Alderon Niles: Isopolis

Much happened at once.  First, he thought that he recognized Arthur's voice, which gave the human king pause.  "Sir Arthur?" he questioned, searching for his aura but failing to find it.  Next, the heir to the Overworld was attacking him, followed by rescuing him from being impaled by Ahriman himself.  The king felt foolish that he'd been stunned into silence for so long, and even more foolish that he wasn't putting his aura-reading to good use.  He stood up and brushed himself off.

"That will be quite enough," he said brusquely.  "I may be blind, but I have my blade, and so long as I draw breath I will continue to use it to put an end to our adversary!"  He would have rebuked Arthynn further, but his being puzzled him.  He did not seem to be Arthur, and yet he recognized the young man's voice.  "Whether you be the crown prince or one of the black knights, it matters not.  I request that you put your all into our common enemy here, and bring glory to both worlds!" With that, Alderon surged forward toward Ahriman, this time aiming a swing horizontally to potentially sever his calf from thigh.

Edited by Mystics Apprentice
Needed to clarify Alderon's attack

Red is Stardust’s post

Blue is mine

Arthynn-Isopolis vs Ahriman

Arthynn would glance at Alderon, nodding. "He has come to his senses!" He yelled, looking back at the false god. "We cannot hesitate much further." The Arthur side of the combined being would focus, thinking of a possible solution to the problem. The being would finally come up with something. "My king." Arthur spoke from within. "This is the final length of the battle. There is no holding back in the wake of the future. Take all that is mine. My energy and life. Let us end this once and for all before it is too late!" Arthynn's whole being would begin to become surrounded by electricity. The cracking of the lightning could be seen crawling up their body. Concentrating, Arthynn would roar as they would feel the surge of energy leave their body. It would swirl around them, their eyes glowing a bright blue as the lightning took shape. Ever so slowly it would weave together, forming a skull and body. Soon enough, the new beast of lightning would be revealed. There was a hiss of static, the creature's elongated body slowly wagging its tail. Surrounding Arthynn, was none other than the beast of the seas made out of the storms that surrounded it; the grand Levithian. It would serve as their shield, their weapon, and their attack if they were to desire it. "This is all I can give. There is nothing I have left." The voice spoke, his tone becoming almost a tired whisper. Arhynn would look up, his veins glowing from the lightning running across them. "Let's show them the true King of the Storm!"

Jynn begins taking control of the beast, emitting an imposing and deep roar at Ahriman. The leviathan starts to spin rapidly, with black sparks emitting from its body. The spinning creates several large orbs of black lighting orbiting outwards from the leviathan and to Ahriman. The orbs would have no effect on the duo’s allies. Meanwhile, the creature sets its sights on Ahriman, and suddenly charges at him with incredible speed. Ahriman’s only option would be to dodge the attack.

Edited by Endless Thundaga

- Aura, Rabiyu and Sifrei - Isopolis: The City of Isolation -

That had been a close one, a very, very close one. Aura tried to protect the young princess with her own body, only for the attack to be stopped by the offorts of many to mantain the wall of ice. Aura could feel a surge of energy, all thanks to Eclaire's wish, yet her sight was not a hundred percent fixed. Instead, she could feel her other senses getting enhanced. She could hear better, smell better, and at this point she could identify the enemy's scent. Sifrei's barrier disappeared at this point.

"Princess..." Aura said as she unsheathed her sword, the sword that her brother had used in the battle between Mystras and Kilkis Seres, "I understand, and I feel that it is time we join the others to get rid of this evil that threatens everyone."

Young Aura turned to look through the ice wall at the direction of Ahriman, raised her sword and pointed directly at the so called god. At this point the sword began to illuminate with glowing runes across the blade, gathering magic from her surroundings.

Rabiyu was glad that they managed to stop Ahriman's attack, but her magical reserves were suddenly back to maximum capacity, yet they still kept raising and raising. How? She did not fully knew, but she guessed that Eclaire had something to do with it, since she was holding Rufus's lamp. These questions didn't mattered at this point, instead, she focused her mind as she pointed to the sky.

"Heed my call, Elemental Lords,  I beseech thee to honor thy blood pact of old and fulfill thy duty. Unleash devastation upon the world's enemy!"

From above Ahriman's new form, six glowing glyphs of different colours appeared, and from the middle of each one six different beings came forth, each glyph representing one of the elemental spirits. One by one they raised their hands towards Ahriman, as their began to gather huge amounts of arcane energy on their palms.

"Sifrei! You have to join as well!" Rabiyu said to her fellow judge.

The Archangel stared at the white haired elf for a moment before his spear began to release a black mist while also glowing with a bright light, a spear enfused with both darkness and light. Sifrei looked towards Ahriman and waited for a moment, and, once he found the chance, he threw the spear towards his new target while he was distracted. People in the past said that the spear would always find its target's heart, it was time to put that myth to the test.

At the same time, the trio launched their attacks against the so called god. The Archangel threw his spear, enfused with both light and darkness, in an attempt to pierce Ahriman's heart. The young human girl, while not a hundred percent capable to fight, launched a powerful beam of light energy from the tip of her sword towards the false god that threatened their worlds. And lastly, the white haired elf quickly lowered her arms as the six elemental spirits unleashed a powerful beam of energy corresponding with their respective elements, that of water, earth, wind, fire, darkness, and two of light, thanks to Aura's own attack, and the archangel's spear.

(Behooooold! Veiny Kefka!) 

- Alastor and Alicia - True Storm - 

Alastor stood triumphant as he had extracted Zweishock from Ahriman's body, proving to the god that Raiden still existed, but most importantly proving to himself that his friend still remained, and needed to be released from the hell he was now trapped in. 'This is for you Raiden'

Alastor felt the power granted to him by the genie, even more power to the Thunder God, now even more powerful he rose Zweishock up, as wind and lightning crackled and spiralled around him, almost like a hurricane around him as he prepared himself as Zweishock, and his twin swords spiraled that also rose into the air began to glow. As his tatoos glew, and his eyes did the same with even more intensity now.

"Paal Pahlok Fent Death" Which roughly translated into 'Foe's arrogance will lead to its death'. Ancient dragon speech served to only empower Alastor further.

A storm would form on top of them yet again, to symbolize Alastor's sheer power as he held Zweishock to the heavens. As the storm released a massive bolt of lightning onto the blade as it absorbed the electricty, crackling all the while as it was enhanced by Draconic power. His swords would each be held by a storm silhouette, doing the exact same thing as Alastor. 

"Come the divine power, from the heavens, conquered by the dragons, hidden from feykind, the power to kill a god, is now in my hands." Alastor chanted as he held the sword back, before taking a step foward and slashing, his sillhouetes doing the same. 

"Divine Ruination!" As Alastor spoke, a massive wave of divine lightning would come off from his sword, and his silhouettes as well, effectively tripling the spell as they headed towards Ahriman, this power was made for the sole purpose to kill a god or an elder dragon, an attack of such might that it would flat out ignore any of Ahriman's physical, magical or even divine defense, in fact it would do more damage depending on how much defense he had against it. Using his divine physiology against him.  But this was not all, the wave was not all of the attack, several orbs of pure lightning, boosted to by divine dragon's power would also be released from behind Alastor and his sillhouettes, equaling roughly into 150 of them in total, all of them homing onto Ahriman, however they did not carry the defense ignoring properties of the waves, they did however, pack all of the explosive divine lightning power Alastor could muster.

Alicia walked onto the battle, her hair flaring up in flames and draconic energy as the genie boosted her as well, she, however would not cast an attack, and much rather boost Jynn's attack.

"Elementals, I beseech thee, grant The Prince with your grace!" Alicia chanted as Jynn would begin to feel something,. as his body would be empowered by not one, not two, but four elements. Fire, Water, Wind and Earth all circling around him, empowering him with their elements boosted to the extreme, Fire boosting his explosive power, Wind boosting his speed and reactions, Water allowing him to bypass defenses with higher tune with the spiritual plane effectively making his attacks pass through his enemies while doing their damage, and earth massively boosting his strenght, endurance and defense. 

Alicia would act as a support for the battle, if she must.

- Henry - The Newfound Power - 

To Henry, Alastor's joint attack, while succesful, didn't prove much what he wished it to do, but that might have just been because he scrambled to block the Grapeshot spell Ahriman shot towards his stomach, time slowed down as his reflexes heightened to try and move the hand away, and only partialy managed to do so, half of the entire grapeshot blast obliterated Henry's left stomach, as his barrier did not manage to block it fully, only lessening the already fatal blow. 

Henry was thrown back, his body limp as it spun mid air from the force as he landed on the ground with a large thud, his sword falling beside him, as he barely managed to raise his torso into a sitting position, holding his massive wound with his hand, regardless of the healing magic being applied to it, it was not enough to heal it fast enough, or stop the bleeding. He was pretty sure this was it, the world seemed to slow down as his surroundings lost all sound. 

He almost drifted to the eternal sleep...was it not for Eclaire's wish to empower all those who opposed Ahriman he'd have died. In a flash everything came back to how it was, Henry's eyes shot open as all sound came back to him, time returned to its normal speed as he felt a boost in power...was it...new, extra power? or was it that he was now able to use 100% of all of the magic energy absorbed throughout the fight

He grunted in pain as his wounds forcefuly mended themselves with his newfound power as his aura turned green to symbolize healing as he slowly rose up, as his aura turned red. As he slolwy rose to look at Ahriman's new form with glowing eyes.

"Alright then...lets see what I can do now." Henry spoke as time slowed down to a near crawl, now with his newfound power, it also affected his ability to influence time, somewhat. 

When the time stop ended he would reappear behind Kefka Ahriman's new form, as he would swing a fist in its direction from high up, a massive aura blast, divided in three projectiles would shoot out of his fist onto Ahriman, forcing him to dodge if he must as the power behind the blast would be rather high, pure energy absorbed from the source and his own aura mixed in behind it, boosting what would seem like a meek aura blast into a devastating triple projectile attack.

Should Ahriman dodge said attack Henry would dash down to the ground and quickly launch himself into the air again. Stopping only when at close proximity to Arhiman before he held out his arms wide as energy began to release from his body, causing an extended explosions around him, for around 3 seconds the area around Henry's vicinity would be devastated with constant damaging energy, for a total of four seconds of extended damage should Ahriman not get out of the blast radius or protect himself from it.

- Mikhail and Typhon -

On the edge of the arena stood the semi-unconciouss witcher, previously paralyzed by Ahriman's attack defending Henry and others, had just now worn off from the paralysis as he rolled to the side, facing the sky as he breathed heavily.

"You alright?" A insect-like voice asked him, sitting right beside him. It was Typhon, who sat in a semi-relaxed stance.

"Yes...but...are you not going to fight?" Mikhail asked the bug, his voice strained and heavy from his slow recovery. The bug simply waved his hand and shook his head. "Hell no, I don't have magic. What do you think I can do there? tickle an elf?" Typhon commented as Mikhail frowned.

"You tickled...and elf?" Mikhail asked, as Typhon sighed "Long story, i'l tell you later, right now, lets enjoy the show." Typhon told him.

"What if they lose?" The witcher asked one final question. As Typhon nonchalantly answered him. "I dunno, we die, I guess?" He responded, prompting yet another frown from the old witcher.

Edit. Made Henry's attack less ridiculous, I got a bit over the top.

Edited by Scrapmaster