Everything posted by Clueless
-
soooo.... for the guys...
to make it clear for those who are single -would you think of other girls as pretty and cute if you had a crush or would you think its wrong to think of that for those who are in a relationship do you think of other girls as cute, pretty, whatever when your in a relationship? I wanna know, my bfs being a bitch. If so , would you admit it to your girlfriend if they asked you if so and so was pretty/cute? Do you mean it the same way you find your girlfriend cute? Or different way? Are guys so dumb and blind? [my answer is yes] discuss
-
I totally wasn't hungry >_>
excuse me mr mcnabb i dont have a swimming job like you
-
Everything is falling appart
Dont worry, I know how you feel. I guess all you have to do is hope for the best, or make something good happen. One time I had my mother pmsing at me only, and not anyone else, my sister treating me like im her personal slave and my ex bf telling me to 'go die in a hole' and that i dont deserve to live. Youll get through, trust me.
-
What's are your favorite hoilday flims?
haha THE GRINCH LOLOLOL and nightmare before christmas <3
-
(STRICTLY FOR GIRLS ONLY!!!) I just hate to...
ill be the first to reply to this as i think the guys eyes have been blinded i understand how you feel.
-
I totally wasn't hungry >_>
Oh, ;o so the writing already came with the drawing? I wish I had a tablet too...
-
'Sup
Welcome to the forums be ready to get raided by other members ... o-o Follow rules and what not, la di dahh..
-
THEH WORSHIP DCHIUCH THREAD.
whose on top? LMFAO
-
Drawing & letter board.
yeah, no one rarely posts anymore
-
Drawing & letter board.
(: i raided the drawing board.
-
2012 Myths
utter bullshit for everyone to believe
-
I totally wasn't hungry >_>
i dislike how when you[pl] rotate a thick line, it loses its sharpness >.O and this goes for my work too other than that simple but cute (: you have a graphic tablet?
-
Movies
THE HOLIDAY and and TRANSFORMERS, the first one. Transformers two totally fails when you focus on the cheap ass graphics
-
What video games are you looking forward to in 2010?
FFXIII Im so prepared for this. I think ill buy this and the versus version! 8D
-
Favorite Cartoon?
Teen Titans Avatar And i think these are basically it D; (: love them heaps.
-
What's are your favorite hoilday flims?
What do you mean holiday films? As in films based on holiday events? o-o
-
Where do you go to school?
ITS FUNNY, THERES A SUBURB CALLED DEER PARK SOMEWHERE ROUND THE CORNER... I go Catholic Regional College CS yes you stalk me i will kill you
-
Hello All!!! :D
you read my mind D; WELLCOOMEE. i totally adore your name haha. Im cluee, follow rules or whatnot (:
-
THEH WORSHIP DCHIUCH THREAD.
THERES GOING TO BE AN ORGY THATS WHAT /shotshothsotshotshotbanneddemodded
-
What language do you speak?
I think half of my language is like the same as yours Jeny LOL
-
How well do you know Aaron?
sorry but this is firetrucking hilarious LOL
- Hmmmmm
- Hawtness
- Everyone please...
-
I can't believe I am going to say this..
Awww well we'll understand! Hope to see you soon (: