Everything posted by Queen Tery
- Queen Tery's status update
-
The Unpopular Opinions Thread
Personally, I try to live by the "if I'm willing to say it behind your back, then I should be willing to say it to your face" kind of belief. I mean I understand not wanting to create enemies or unnecessary bullshit but at the same time is it really fair to talk shit about them behind their back but not be willing to just be up-front as well? I mean you can tell someone how it is without being rude too. Example: Say someone is just this huge asshole to like everyone and all they ever do is mock people and talk shit to others and make ignorant comments and try to pass them off as jokes and shit like that and you just can't stand that. And then one day you're given the opportunity to say something. You can tell them how it is like: Yeah I think you're kind of ignorant. You're pretty rude to people for the most part and not many people really care for your "joking." or you could say YOURE JUST A BIG OLD firetruckING ASSHOLE YOU SHITFACE MOTHERfiretruckER I AND EVERYONE ELSE HATE YOUR GUTS AND WISH YOU WOULD GO JUMP OFF OF A METAPHORICAL BRIDGE MINUS THE METAPHORICAL PART. Yeah go jump off a bridge asshole. I mean the first one is honest, rational, and not so rude. I mean if they want to take offense to that then they clearly can't take a hit of their own medicine, you know? But that's just my thoughts.
-
OVERALL E3 was pretty underwhelming. But the few things that did impress me... REALLY firetruckin...
I thought the bugginess was the video actually firetrucking up until Scarecrow showed up Anyway, the graphics were absolutely amazing. Scarecrow and the opening of the gameplay really firetrucking impressed me.
-
Queen Tery's status update
OVERALL E3 was pretty underwhelming. But the few things that did impress me... REALLY firetrucking impressed me. I am so hyped for AC Unity, Batman Arkham Knight, Uncharted 4, and Sunset Overdrive.
-
Call of Duty: Same shit, every year.
I actually think it looks a lot better. And I hate CoD.
- Would you like a release of Final Fantasy X-3
-
For those who are waiting for KH3 and FF15
I think being upset over KH 3 not being at E3 is a bit much considering 2.5 hasn't even come out yet, but I think wanting something about FF XV is not even close to asking too much. The game has been in development for damn near a decade and with there needing to be a big gap between FF XV and KH 3's releases it's pretty annoying to know that they can't even give a little more info this year. That tells me it's just going to take even longer for BOTH games than anticipated.
- Kingdom Hearts III TRAILER ENGLISH ***FANDUB***
-
Oh geez, the finale for Naruto's being done so well. ._. I hope they give closure to a certain vi...
I feel like the villain before him got closure just fine. It's him that just got completely overridden like he didn't even matter. But the idea of where this could go is pretty interesting too.
-
Oh geez, the finale for Naruto's being done so well. ._. I hope they give closure to a certain vi...
I agree. I actually didn't like how it seemed and still seems like that villain won't get any closure. But this chapter definitely opened up some questions that I hope can be answered soon and well.
-
I like how everyone tells me that I should love my mother even though she hates me.
Because then you're loving in order to get something in return. That's not love.
-
Ugh, why would you do this? This girl always messages me hi even if she has nothing to say then w...
Sounds like she wants you, you big dummy.
- Have you ever attended any of the E3s so far?
-
Queen Tery's status update
My wife got a job and I'm scheduled to take a tour over at the local college this month.
-
inFAMOUS (The Series)
Infamous Second Son is the only PS4 game out right now that actually looks good. I want to buy a PS4 JUST to play that right now.
-
Some people are losing their marbles here .LOL
Well hey... free marbles.
-
I really don't like ceremonies to be honest. When I graduate I just want them to send me my degre...
Briana and I got married at the court house too. But our reason was cuz we're poor
-
Why do some people hate other people's opinions?
From personal experience, I've found that a lot of people(myself included) usually will get angry over opinions that seem uninformed or opinions that challenge your opinion when you are really passionate about the subject that your opinion involves. When someone disagrees with you on a subject that you care a lot about, it can feel like they're personally attacking you or judging you. That doesn't feel good and it can cause people to lash out in defense when that's not always a necessary response.
-
Naruto
I think the closure would be the only way I would be okay with this twist lol
-
So I might have ball cancer so that's cool
Just cuz it's not causing you problems right now doesn't mean it can't in the future. You'd be best off going to the doctor's.
-
Naruto
- Vote for your favourite Kingdom Hearts title!
That's a tough one. KH 2 and BBS are like a tie in my book.- Queen Tery's status update
- Uhh I swear I wasn't hating on Naruto when I criticize a certain aspects of it,but since the Naru...
would be a SO6P reincarnation.- Uhh I swear I wasn't hating on Naruto when I criticize a certain aspects of it,but since the Naru...
I actually did not say "every" shonen. That would be putting words into my mouth and could be understanding why someone would get upset with you on your side of the argument. I'm simply saying it happens in a good number of them. It's expected. Naruto takes inspiration from DBZ which was the same way. If you don't like it, you don't like it. Honestly they kinda built up to Naruto being a child of prophecy who would do amazing things anyway. Most people theorized he... - Vote for your favourite Kingdom Hearts title!