Everything posted by Spamification1
-
Which Organization XIII member matches your personality?
Demyx all the way.
- Have you ever been banned from an online gaming service or server?
-
Marluxia, The Graceful Assassin
Spamification1 replied to barry2255's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I think that all Org.XIII members need to be shown in their Somebody form and with backstory. I'm interested in what Demyx and Larxene were like before the organization.
- Should Final Fantasy VII be considered its own series?
-
Games
Mass Effect 3 Kingdom Hearts 3D Final Fantasy Type-0 Final Fantasy Versus XIII and as always KH3
-
i know for a fact that im not the only one...
Yep. I definetely did that while the site was down. True story.
-
the new trailer
Spamification1 replied to AwersomeOne's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I was speechless while watching the trailer. When it finished, I sat back in my chair, and did a hysterical laugh of joy.
-
Look what I got in the mail..
Special edition? What's different about it?
-
Crazy Chocobo Song
I can now honestly say..... WHAT?!?! That was AWESOME!!!
-
An epic death scene...
This is an epic death
- KH13 Minecraft Server
-
Will you spoil yourself when KH3D comes out in JP?
I'm gonna try to avoid the internet until the game is released in english. But knowing me, I'll spoil it immediately.
- What do you think of the Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Box?
-
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Questions (Please read)
Xehanort needed the darkness in Terra to be released in order for him to cope with Terra's body. Either that or he just wanted the darkness for himself. Ventus awakening is a complete mystery. Terra's armour/lingering spirit is in the keyblade graveyard and is fought as a boss in KH2 Final Mix, and is currently waiting for Xehanort to return so he can fight him again.
-
Voice actors
Spamification1 replied to khdude214's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)No way. They'll definetly keep a hold on their voice actors. They have been for a while over a variety of games. I reckon they'll keep him until he decides to stop.
-
Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Box details revealed
Heh, I posted about this 1 min before this post.
-
10th anniversary bundle
On the website for KHDDD under the title Spec it says "KH 10th annivesary: DDD + Days + Coded bundle". I was exccpecting something more.
-
Official Kingdom Hearts 3D & 10th Anniversary Box countdown topic
Guys its been announced. On the KHDDD website under Spec it says 10th aniversary bundle "Coded + Days + DDD"
- Youtube 3D Functionality Test [KH3D]
-
Land of Departure and Castle Oblivion
Thats why Xemnas and the OrgXIII were at Castle Oblivion, to find Ven. He was locked in a room only Aqua can find her way to.
-
Drawing Aya Brea in kingdom hearts.
wow. Very good. looks brilliant
-
What is your favorite Keyblade?
Probably the One-winged angel keyblade. That looked awesome!
-
Hey can you check what's the SOPA Bill for me?
We just gotta hope the law doesn't get passed. It sucks greatly.
-
chernabog
Spamification1 replied to replika13's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)Hopefully if he is, we'll get an explanation to why he randomly showed up as a boss in KH1. I'm still puzzled about that fight.
- Post your favorite Disney songs here~