Everything posted by Gxmwp
-
Wait, their clothes weren't supposed to change! (spoilers)
riku and sora went back in time and after they left DI then riku went into soras dreams
-
Drop System -_-
Aw stop complaining
-
Secret Message? *Spoilers*
The new organization 13 ._. And didn't some one at square already say the HD collection is just a rumor
-
Kh3d Cool glitch (Spoilers?)
Gxmwp replied to Elijah Gravenhorst's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)so I'm not the only one that's fallen through the floor in TWTNW. I've only fallen once but I was still like wtf. Whats even better is that I magically teleported to the end of the corridor I was in and that helped me alot
-
Wait, their clothes weren't supposed to change! (spoilers)
It becomes clear why when you play the game why they're younger. It's sort of a mind firetruck. I'd say why, but I don't know how to make a spoilers tag
-
Treasure help
yep, I did and you can get there as aqua
-
Treasure help
So I want to 100% my game, but in vens story I'm missing a box in neverland. I think it might be in Rainbow Falls:base but I'm not sure. I already got a piece of treasure from there but there's this high rock that you can only access as Aqua. Is the last box there?
-
Kh3d and walmart.
where do you live? I'M MOVING THERE!!!
-
KH3D Commercial!?!?!
Does anyone know what channels these commercials go on in Canada?
-
Yaoi Fanclub <3
http://2.bp.blogspot...2ed23545857.png http://www.fanpop.co...as-e-sora-photo http://i33.photobuck...es/Yaoi/as3.gif http://i236.photobuc...d/axel-sora.jpg http://m604.photobuc...el.jpg.html?o=1 http://m604.photobuc...el.jpg.html?o=1 I have plenty more where that came from =D including doujins by Rs =D
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D launch event at Nintendo World New York-- Coverage, photos & videos!
I'M SO EXCITED! If they make another game before 3 I'll either be happy or do something that I'll regret....
-
Kingdom Hearts 3D launch event at Nintendo World New York-- Coverage, photos & videos!
Skip work =P jk
-
(Spoilers) KH3D English Released Early
his voice is better in 2 then in 1 and in 3D he's trying to sound younger scince his normal voice on (young)Sora would be a bit weird
-
Kingdom hearts 3d proclaimed numerous times as best portable kh yet?
isn't that how they fixed it? So you come back and they're both the same?
-
Biggest moment in gaming?
A million sora's falling from the sky
-
First Game You Ever Played?
Pokémon or Spyro
-
The Unpopular Opinions Thread
I know. It's just that some people don't want to get married to the guy/girl they're set up to marry and they end up being miserable cause they don't love each other(happened to my friend)
-
I remember
yeah, I know
-
xehanort's origin
the brown robe figure is Xehanorts heartless. You have to wait till dream drop distance cause thats where they explain it...and I also don't know how to make a spoiler tag
-
I remember
I wonder what the data he put in him even is...
-
Anime suggestions?
All shows that I love! Inuyasha,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Fullmetal Panic and Tokyo Mew Mew(sub)
-
Grand Theft Auto: Kingdom Hearts
If square made a contract with Namco Bandi, I would like to see Tales of characters in KH =D
-
What are your favorite video games?
Kh2 or bbs or tales of vesperia
-
about the end of the kingdom hearts series
aww why don't you like kairi?
- Kingdom Hearts 3 enemies