Everything posted by Ursalink
-
POSSIBLE PLOT LEAK, BE CAREFUL
I read that information and I want to believe that's false. However, I can't deny that PART of that information could actually be true. It happened once to me, I found information that was supposed to be false, but it turned out some parts of the info were actually true. (It's a way to keep confused fans). So, I'm going to say there might be part of truth in the info. I personally would prefer the part with some beloved characters' death to be false, but I'm worried that it might actually be truth, considering the information revealed about the game in ESRB's description of "Kingdom Hearts". Especially the part where it mentioned this: <<A handful of cutscenes depict off-screen stabbings/impaling of protagonist characters>>. I just hope to be wrong about fearing.
-
[11-22-19]*SPOILER* KHUX Main Quest Update: 'Are you Elrena?'
Not with all the members, but yeah, that's a way to describe it. Not entirely. Let me explain: Master Xehanort has returned to his original old self, that means he had to leave Terra's body at some point. Leaving Terra's body free can give us Terra joining Sora's team for the last battle. However, if Xehanort returned to his old body and left Terra free, how could Ansem (Seeker of Darkness) and Xenmas be back when that can only happen if Xehanort (Master Xehanort in Terra's body) turn into a Heartless and Nobody again? Easy, use the Replica Program to create copies of both individuals. It's quite easy, if you think of it. Why waste time and effort in taking 12 different bodies by force, when you can simply create them from zero and without minds to compete for control? Also, in the manga, Vexen created several copies of himself. How about if this part of the story is going to be adapted to the official game? How about if the Vexen we saw is actually a Replica while the original one is back as Even?
-
[11-22-19]*SPOILER* KHUX Main Quest Update: 'Are you Elrena?'
This is just getting weirder and weirder. I have to say, I always thought Larxene name would more like "Elenar". Well, something fishy is around here. The idea of fighting "Data versions of Keyblade Wielders"... Don't you think this is suspictious? It makes me think Data Sora will be involved in this. Not to mention Master Xehanort could have used this to create his Organization XIII.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 – lucca 2018 tangled trailer REACTION
- New World Reveal
- [UPDATED] Kingdom Hearts III to be featured in Famitsu Weekly in next issue
-
New Design
Hey!! I think there's an error in the new site. When I enter in the forums, my name is signed up; but in the main page of the website, it is not. In fact, I try to sign up my name again, but it says there was an error. Anybody knows what the shell is going on?
-
[UPDATED] New Kingdom Hearts III Olympus screenshots and character renders shown in V Jump magazine
Well, it's no surprise for Zeus to debut here. I mean, the moment we saw Sora and co. would enter into Olympus' itself and not just the colisseum, it was obvious Zeus (and probably the other gods) would appear in the story. And not trying to be technical, but the screenshot also shows the Ice Titan. Besides, their names are "Lava Titan" and "Tornado Titan".
-
New Design
CURSES!!! They could have warn us about their plans to change the design of the site at least!! I'm really unconfortable with this new design, and I really don't like it.
-
Story Connecting Union χ[cross] to Kingdom Hearts III Released
I hope we will have a second update of the story in this month.
-
TGS 2018 - Script of new Toy Story scenes
Sorry, there's no actual spanish words in the cutscenes. That was actually an error or mine when I picked the wrong language to translate this part. What I should have written is: **- Buzz: That's Sakadada, who was following him quickly. I couldn't find a correct translation for this part.
-
TGS 2018 - Script of new Toy Story scenes
Since no one else did it, I tried to translate the scenes of Toy Story shown in TGS 2018. Some phrases were really difficult to translate, so I'm not sure if I did it right. - "There are three rails". - "Oh, I think I'm familiar with all the department of this floor". - "What happened to my voice?". - "Look Out!... My voice sounds funny". - "Is this really my voice?". - "My voice..." - "Gwagwatts Gwatz! What?" SCENE 01 - Rex: What is this? (Recognizes a Heartless) Ahh, I'm so sorry! (Sora destroys the Heartless) - Woody: You have saved us, Rex. Thanks. - Rex: Did I? Are you serious? <<Scene Skipped>> SCENE 02 - Woody: As soon as we find the switch, how about if we turn the power on? <<Scene Skipped>> - Sora: Will this be it? (Sora starts running). SCENE 03 - Woody: What's up, Sora? Never saw a record player before? (Woody starts running) THIS is how you do it. - Goofy: That's it! **- Buzz: Now, you only need a hundred? **- Donald: Nothing more. (Sora hears something weird). - Sora: Huh? (Sora stops running) - Woody: Watch out! (Sora runs again). - Goofy: Sora, there's a strange sound coming from the band. - Sora: Understood. Woody, don't stop running on the player. (Sora leaves). - Woody: Wait, wait, wait! - Sora: It's this frog. SCENE 04 - Goofy: I'm seeing something inside the instrument. - Sora: (Checking) Let me try to take it out. (Pulling) Just a little more. Got it! - Sarge: Private! Are you OK? - Private: Y-Yes. **- Buzz: Es Sakadada, quien lo estaba siguiendo rapidamente. - Sora: Did you find Hamm? - Private: Yes, but while I was reporting, a big hand grabbed me and trapped me there. However, Hamm was trapped somewhere here too. We have to hurry! (Private falls to the ground) - Sarge: Wait, Private. You are in no condition to continue. - Private: But... - Sarge: You have to know when to retreat. (Pointing Sora, Donald and Goofy). Look at them, you have partners ready to relieve you. (Sarge and Private leave). - Woody: Hey! Over there! What's happening? - Sora: I forgot it! - Buzz: Woody, mission accomplished! (Woody stops running on the record player) - Woody: As soon... as I... can breathe.... - Buzz: There's no time to rest, Woody! The next one is Hamm. SCENE 05 - Hamm: Whew... Finally, I can came out! - Woody: Are you OK? - Hamm: Yeah, Yeah.... It wasn't so bad inside, and it had a great furniture. - Donald: (Checking the house) Hmm, it's very well done. (The Giant Doll appears, Donald screams) - Woody: What? (Hamm scares) - Buzz: What's wrongs? - Hamm: She is! (The Doll appears) That's who trapped me there. - Woody: Hamm, get yourself safe! - Hamm: My apologies, lady, but I'm not accepting your offer this time. (Hamm runs away) - Buzz: Is this toy being manipulated too?... - Sora: Everyone, get ready! Well, what do you think?
- Kingdom Hearts III set to appear at New York Comic-Con 2018!
- Playstation Live Event at TGS showcases Toy Box Boss Fight and Arendelle's Trinity Sled sequence!
-
My guess is that the next world revealed is Jungle Book
I'm not going to deny that the Jungle Book IS a very good candidate for Kingdom Hearts III. But before it, I have a couple of more potential worlds to appear. You see: 1º) Disney CGI (Along with "Tangled", "Big Hero 6" and "Frozen"): + "Wreck-It Ralph": I know we already have Ralph as a summon, but I believe his world has to appear too. 2º) Pixar's worlds (Along with "Toy Story" and "Monsters, Inc"): + "The Incredibles": A second world of superheroes, it will be fun. + "Brave": A place where we can see another new potential "Princess of Heart" (Merida). 3º) Live-Action Disney (Along with "Pirates of the Caribbean"): + "The Lone Ranger": I know this movie wasn't a big deal, but I believe it could work as a Kingdom Hearts's world. What do you think?
- Vexen's Replica Program: A "Key" of Kingdom Hearts III
-
Vexen's Replica Program: A "Key" of Kingdom Hearts III
If you think about it, Xehanort could have it way easier to control Replicas without minds of their own than actual individuals. I mean, why wasting time and effort in trying to control a host body which could fight back (like Terra) when you can take a body WITHOUT a mind to resist it? Besides, I said some of the members could be Replicas, but the others are the real selves. An example?, Xigbar/Braig and Saix/Isa, as we saw them in the last scenes of KH-3D.
-
Vexen's Replica Program: A "Key" of Kingdom Hearts III
I have been thinking about the stuff that we saw in the extended Trailer from the TGS 2018, and an idea came to mind to explain some of the "nonsense" we saw in the trailer. 1º) First, I have to say, Demyx being a member of the Real Organization is not a surprise. There were very little candidates left to fulfill the remaining places of the Organization. But it really surprises me they pick up such a moron for a Xehanort's vessel. 2º) Second, Vexen however WAS a surprise, especially when they left him along with the others in Radiant Garden, taking only Saix/Isa. However, maybe this "Vexen" is not really who we think it is. In the Manga, Vexen created the "Replica Program" for his researchs, and with it, it created Riku Replica AND several Replicas of himself. So, how about if the Vexen with yellow eyes in this video is actually one of Vexen's REPLICAS?!!! 3º) Come to think of it, there's a high chance that several of the members of the new Organization XIII are actually Replicas, not the real deal. That's why Vexen (or maybe one of his Replicas) has been recruited for the New Organization; to use the Replica Program to fulfill Master Xehanort's objective. Think about it: + We have the return of Master Xehanort, with his original body, but this would mean he left Terra's heart and body. Well, obviously, Terra will have to be saved, so Master Xehanort will return to this old self. But how? Well, even if his original body is out there, maybe a Replica of Master Xenahort's body was created to restore his real self. + We saw Terranort (Master Xehanort possessing Terra's body) in a very short image, which means it's very possible for Terra to recover his body and release himself of Xehanort. Then again, how is it possible for Ansem and Xenmas to be together at the same time? Well, how about if these two are actually REPLICAS? That way, we can have all characters at the same time. + It seems the member of the Organization who attacks Sora in San Fransokyo looks like Riku, but it's obvious it can't be the REAL Riku; especially because it looks like Riku in the first game. However, I don't think this is the same Repliku that we met in KH:CoM, but another one. In fact, it could be a Replica of Riku when he was possessed by Ansem. Since he seems to be controlling the Data Blox, I believe it could be the digital copy of Sora's Heartless, who took the appearance of Riku; or more like "Data-Riku", since it infected him with Data Blox. In the end, the Replica Program could be useful for the heroes too, because maybe using this tech, they could find a way to allow Roxas, Xion, Namine and other good characters to exist as their own entities; outside of "their original's shadows". Well, what do you think?
-
How Certain are we that a Wreck It Ralph world won't be in KH3?
Well, the D-Links from BbS only work after you meet the character. In the first game, you get two Summons aafter meeting the characters (Genie and Tinker Bell), two Summons who you later meet in their worlds (Simb aand Mushu) and two summons which Sora still hasn't meet in person or in their worlds (Bambi and Dumbo). In KH-II, we have two summons of characters we previously met: One whose world we visit again (Genie) and another one whose world we don't visit in this adventure (Peter Pan). One Summon of a character we meet out of his home world (Stitch), and one Summon we neither meet in person of visit his world (Chicken Little). For the time being, in KH-III, we have 3 summons/links with characters we already met (Simba, Arial and Meow Wow); and one that we neither met in person or its world (Wreck-It Ralph). Honestly, I want to believe we will have a world based on Wreck-It Ralph, because it's one of the candidate worlds I suspected they would use in this game to take advantage of the superior graphics. Just like Disney movies in CGI (Big Hero 6, Frozen and Tangled), Pixar movies in CGI (Toy Story and Monsters Inc) and live-action movies (Pirates of the Caribbean). I will keep my fingers cross just in case.
- New area of Olympus spotted as part of a Kingdom Hearts III demo in Del Mar, California
-
Big Hero 6 trailer shown at Playstation Lineup Tour Japan
One detail about Eraqus's Keyblade. Nobody wonder how it arrived there? Because I know. Do you remember BbS 0.2? Right at the end of the Flasback, we saw Aqua laying on the beach of Destiny Islands, probably exhausted after her last battle. Then, the Islands started to disappear because they were restored in the Realm of Light; but Aqua stayed trapped in the Realm of Darkness. In that moment, she didn't have Eraqus' Keyblade grabbed, but it was lying next to her, in the sand. It was exactly in the same position that Sora finds it in the scene. So we can deduce that, when the Destiny Islands were restored, this world took with itself Eraqus' Keyblade to the Realm of Light. Sadly, leaving Aqua behind. "And why Sora and the others didn't find it after returning home?", you ask. Well, maybe the Keyblade was buried in the sand when the island was restored. You khow, because of the waves and the wind, or something like that. And maybe only until now, the Keyblade has stayed "dormant" until Sora finds it.
-
The Chessboard makes more sense (speculation/theory)
This could be the last battle of the game, where Sora has to fight against almost all the members of the Organization alone, one by one. it would be like the final battles from previous games, where we van several intense battles without a stop.
-
KH3 theory: The seekers are being controlled
Well, duh!!! Of course they are being controlled!! However, I don't think it will be completely against their will. I mean, think of it. Xehanort took a part of him and inserted it inside of each of these guys. And just like Venom's symbiote, it seems their original personalities are being erased to be replaced by Xehanort's personality. The only one who at least fought this proccess was Terra, and probably Riku.
-
Uh Guys..? Xion isn't a Nort! (As of right now)
The mysterious guy looking like Riku, that's a probability. However, that's not either Repliku or Data-Riku. From Coded, a new member of the Organization XIII would be the digital version of Sora's Heartless. Besides, I believe this could actually be Vanitas; after all, he can change forms at will. Otherwise, why is wearing his helmet again if it's not to hide us something.
-
Is Xion Really a Seeker of Darkness?
The idea of being Xion really breaks my heart. However, I believe that it could actually be Vanitas. No, I'm not cuckoo. For start, it's impossible for that character to be Xion. We have to remember that Xion was absorbed by Roxas, who at the same time was absorbed by Sora. That means Xion is inside Sora, and at the same time, inside Roxas. So if Roxas hasn't been freed from Sora, it's impossible for Xion to have been freed too. Then, according to Tetsuya Nomura, Vanitas' face would look to anyone whose heart is linked to Ventus' (his other half). That's why the very first time we saw him without helmet, Vanitas looked a lot like Sora, because he had linked his heart with Ventus'. However, inside Sora's heart we not only have Ventus now, but Roxas and Xion too. Therefore, we could guess Vanitas could now look like any of them. Otherwise, why Vanitas is hiding his face again, when we have already seen it? Even Sora saw it shortly as an ilussion in KH-3D. Unless, of course, this means he doesn't have the same face anymore and there's another mouth-dropping surprise awaiting us.